General Video Game Discussion

I don't like that my 360 only has a wireless remote.

I'm not big on batteries, do they even make wire controllers for it?

I bought mine off ebay.

yes they make wired controllers for 360. They are either 29.99 or 39.99. Wireless ones cost you around 49.99. yeah I hate the battery thing too. I bought one of those battery packs that you can charge while you are playing. Works real well.
could you show me a link to that, so i can get an idea what to look for?

I'm not even sure where the port is on the xbox 360 for it.

man.. what i'd have given for a wireless remote that was worth a damn back in 92. How many controllers have you accidentally walked past and ripped out of the console?
The 'worth a damn' is the kicker sho, batts run down so fast, how many times did you die because your batts started to fade at the wrong time?

I don't like that my 360 only has a wireless remote.

I'm not big on batteries, do they even make wire controllers for it?

I bought mine off ebay.

yes they make wired controllers for 360. They are either 29.99 or 39.99. Wireless ones cost you around 49.99. yeah I hate the battery thing too. I bought one of those battery packs that you can charge while you are playing. Works real well.

Here is the link. One end plugs into the console where you would plug in a wired controller. The other end ( the big end ) plugs into the front of the controller with the rechargable batt pack.

Microsoft - Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit - Black - B4Y-00035

Last edited:

Here is the link. One end plugs into the console where you would plug in a wired controller. The other end ( the big end ) plugs into the front of the controller with the rechargable batt pack.

Microsoft - Xbox 360 Play & Charge Kit - Black - B4Y-00035
Excellent, I'll have to order that right away.

I got G.I. joe for the PS3 and am highly dissapointed in my purchase :(

Hmm ... let me guess, it's either over cartoony or they just made it another military (non)simulator.

worse. its not like the cartoon, the graphics suck, and the cutscenes and storylines(the reason i play this type of game) are just blah.

Plus the actual gameplay is cheezy.

Ebay time

the only game I play these days is Company of Heroes

dont play any console games, used to but not anymore. when we bought our house there was a box of atari (25 games) and a console in the attic someone forgot about, i have it but never used it. maybe ill sell em to some atari freak.

For relaxation last night, I played an old scenario for a ten year old game, Civ 2 MGE, the scenrio being 'seeds of greatness' about the rise of the fertle cresent/med world.

Attachments

• $civ2 seeds.JPG
    $civ2 seeds.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 75

Forum List

Back