General Video Game Discussion

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
any video game fans here?

I have a ps3 and enjoy the occasional gaming session :D. My latest game is Battlefield 1943. its fairly fun

I've also been playing Pixle Junk Monsters lately, great simple strategy game.

card.png

I have PS2, PS3, PSP, and Wii. they sit and collect dust.

any video game fans here?

I have a ps3 and enjoy the occasional gaming session :D. My latest game is Battlefield 1943. its fairly fun

I've also been playing Pixle Junk Monsters lately, great simple strategy game.

card.png

I wish I were getting blazed and gaming right now.

Meh!

I like the general strategy games much better then the shoot-em-ups.

check out pixle junk instead...this is a video by me :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNLaRJBm_YA&feature=channel]YouTube - PixleJunk Monsters Rainbow Team Gold Trophy Part 1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRqhlruG8Qo&feature=channel[/ame]

They are coming out with a HoI III very soon.

You can spend a lot of hours on that, and it's older cousin 'Victoria' (same kind of game, about 19th century, in fact, you can export the save and play from 1836 through 1964).

Lately I have been foling with the Oblivion add on 'Shivering isles' which I had never gotten too before.

Not quite as much fun as elder scrolls 4 but close.

Lately I have been foling with the Oblivion add on 'Shivering isles' which I had never gotten too before.

Elder Scrolls IV was a great game.

I've been playing Civ Revolution lately.

I love elder scrolls IV, I can get into that for hours.

I was a little disapointed with revolutions, I had it for Xbox 360 (a reveiw game, so I played through it several times), I mush prefer the PC Civ 4 beyound the sword.

Firaxis did not help themselves going to console over PC with that.

Video games and middle aged women, not exactly a match made in heaven.
Watch it, I'm menopausal!

I like Tiger Woods golf but soon as they come out, I play it so much that I grow tired of it.

Don't mind him, my PS2 is nothing but a fancy DVD player to me now.
I just wanted to warn him because like most men they have no idea what a woman is going through when that hot flash is in control and mine last up to 3 min. :lol:

Video games and middle aged women, not exactly a match made in heaven.
Watch it, I'm menopausal!

I like Tiger Woods golf but soon as they come out, I play it so much that I grow tired of it.
You are such a thrill seeker.
I rather play games on the PC actually. There just not any decent new ones for PC coming out. Wii I just don't like that console...to much exercise involved with that system.

I hate shootem up games and games that require you to use controls like Mortal Combat game requires. Forget that crap. :lol:

CIVILIZATION RULES!!!!!!

The PS3 version is nice because the games are fast but I prefer it on the PC. WAY more control over production, science, the spread of religion, governance, and more varied ways of waging war.

My favorite is to convert the muslims to judaism :D Its just the irony in it that entertains me :D

Forum List

Back