General Video Game Discussion

Yep. I still play games on Super Nintendo and N64 emulators. Finding some roms can be a bitch, though.

emulators and roms are awesome.
Seriously.

I never want to be bothered with that dopey NES and its carts again, the blowing on the 'piano' circuits, the spring and jiggle, and the worst of all, the freeze up before you can save...

It was as if Nintendo wanted the world's most unreliable game system.

Seriously.

I never want to be bothered with that dopey NES and its carts again, the blowing on the 'piano' circuits, the spring and jiggle, and the worst of all, the freeze up before you can save...

All you need is some alcohol pads.....you gotta clean the female part of the game system. It doesn't hurt to wipe down the piano circuits too.

:D

I know how to fix red ring xbox360's and YLOD PS3's also if anyone needs help ;)

Seriously.

All you need is some alcohol pads.....you gotta clean the female part of the game system. It doesn't hurt to wipe down the piano circuits too.

:D

I know how to fix red ring xbox360's and YLOD PS3's also if anyone needs help ;)
Emulators are much easier to deal with.

its out there damn it i just had to edit this as i realized it was an ad on that video.

I dont have a 360 so i didn't save the repair PDF for it :( I got the repair PDF for the ps3 though.

Last edited:
Seriously.

I dunno dude.. Im kinda shocked microsoft still sets foot in the gaming market with all the red rings of death that seem to haunt it's systems. I kid you not, I knew a kid growing up who had an 8 bit nintendo and the think was like a german fucking tank. soda and beer spilled on it, the case taken off because it was dropped. It was, by far, the most resilient system I can think of.

I did hate having to blow in the goddamn carts tho. that, and having to finesse carts in and then push down gently used to piss me off too. It's one of the reasons I prefer cpu gaming.

Ever play the Sega Master system? tho it had shitty games, for the most part, it was the superior system in the 8 bit days.

Sega looked great, but the games sucked.

Nintendo just had better games, simple but fun, like Rad racer, Metroid and Zelda, and then they added better games, like Contra, the Dragon warrior series, castlevania series and so on.

SNES solved a lot of the problems with loading the carts, buts it's tech was already behind the soon to be released 32 bit Playstation, and the N 64 just seemed out of date.

I think XBOX fixed their problem so now they have about a 3% failure rate, which still kinda sucks.

I'm trying to 100% complete all aspects of this Wolverine game and I can't find one little thing. Driving me crazy.

I have a XBOX 360 and enjoy Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3. Also been playing Battlefield 1943.

FALLOUT3 is a great game, i am actually going to start playing it again for all the DLC we are finally getting over here in sony land.

1943 is pretty fun too...i wish they would let us play online cross systems....i'm real good at it i've been told.

My stats say i suck though 1 to 1 KDR :D

I don't like that my 360 only has a wireless remote.

I'm not big on batteries, do they even make wire controllers for it?

I bought mine off ebay.

man.. what i'd have given for a wireless remote that was worth a damn back in 92. How many controllers have you accidentally walked past and ripped out of the console?

I bought mine off ebay.

That's the primary reason I don't want to bother with a Wii either. I always forget the batteries until long after I have run out. Now a plug in recharging system like the Nintendo DS is a good idea, but having to replace batteries ... bah.

I don't know enough about the 360 to answer your question though.

I bought mine off ebay.

yes they make wired controllers for 360. They are either 29.99 or 39.99. Wireless ones cost you around 49.99. yeah I hate the battery thing too. I bought one of those battery packs that you can charge while you are playing. Works real well.

I have a XBOX 360 and enjoy Gears of War 2 and Fallout 3. Also been playing Battlefield 1943.

FALLOUT3 is a great game, i am actually going to start playing it again for all the DLC we are finally getting over here in sony land.

1943 is pretty fun too...i wish they would let us play online cross systems....i'm real good at it i've been told.

My stats say i suck though 1 to 1 KDR :D

I'm playing the last DLC for Fallout 3 now. Mothership Zeta. LOL You get abducted by aliens. Go figure.

Forum List

Back