General Puller was Prophetic on Border Security

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The “foreign soldiery” overrunning us are the illegals pouring into our nation in violation of national security.
“Our Country won’t go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won’t be any AMERICA because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race!”
– Lt. Gen. Lewis B. “Chesty” Puller, USMC

I never knew he said that
he was an A$$ kicker
....my dad saw him at the Chosin in Korea
...this is true--it is happening in California

he was an A$$ kicker
He was Marine Corps legend. When I was in boot camp and we “hit the rack” every recruit had an oath to their nation and rifle they would recite. Then we would have to say, “Good night Chesty Puller...wherever you are!?”

he was an A$$ kicker
He was Marine Corps legend. When I was in boot camp and we “hit the rack” every recruit had an oath to their nation and rifle they would recite. Then we would have to say, “Good night Chesty Puller...wherever you are!?”

Semper Fi.

he was an A$$ kicker

Semper Fi.
“Do or die...gung-ho...gung-ho!” :drills:

he was an A$$ kicker
now that you mention that, I remember hitting our rack 3 times with our hands [ something like that ] and also saying that after we got in the rack....I vaguely remember all of that.....this was 82

he was an A$$ kicker

It was not an oath to your rifle, the oath was to God about your rifle.

It is the Rifleman's Creed.

I still can recite the first part of it from memory I said it so many times in Boot camp, 30 years ago this summer.

before hitting the rack, we would have a ''body inspection'' where we would have to say
''sir, private [ your name ] has no mental or physical problems at this time, sir''

before hitting the rack, we would have a ''body inspection'' where we would have to say
''sir, private [ your name ] has no mental or physical problems at this time, sir''

I still remember doing pushups for not shaving close enough before hitting the rack! Ah, the games they played back then!

I still remember doing pushups for not shaving close enough before hitting the rack! Ah, the games they played back then!
our DIs didn't like chest hair--they would yank out a fistful

our DIs didn't like chest hair--they would yank out a fistful

Thank goodness mine did not have the fetish! I would have been in trouble! l:eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back