General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
What the hell difference does it make which president makes the most condolence calls or most respectful call? Is this going to get a tax bill passed, a better healthcare system, lower deficits, rebuild our infrastructure, or anything else. This is just more bull shit between the right and the left that will be just yesterday's news in a week.

So many of you with your really over the top hatred for Trump and any one else who support him have lost all credibility on this one. Believing that the President lives to call widows on their way to pick up their soldier's body and trash talk the soldier and his family is beyond the pale.

You have become very ugly caricatures of deranged partisan hacks.

And I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're fucking nuts.

:lmao:
Trump ignored the killings for twelve days then was shamed into making the call

Then he tells a grieving widow.......that's what he signed up for

A black race baiting Demoncrat politician would never lie in order to stir up anger towards a Republican President, would they?

And you would still support Trump, if he shot someone on a Manhattan street.
Considering, two other people in the car when the phone call came, back the "black race baiting Demoncrat politician." What say ye?
Being as you have such high standards, why in the hell do you worship a proven pathological liar? Double standards or what? :disbelief:

I suppose that depends....was the person he shoots commiting a robbery or assault?

If the family was riding with such a politician, then they are probably fans of her, and are willing to lie in order to harm the President whose politics they don’t agree with. After all, it wouldn’t be the first time a family member used the death of their loved one to attack President Trump:
2016-08-01t22-37-01-733z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg
Trump never learned about not attacking Gold Star families
His trumpanzees love it when he does that.

After seeing how desperate democrats are, I’m not surprised to see one stoop that low to paint President Trump in a bad light.

Where is the statement from General Kelly? Has anyone seen it? So far all we have heard is that the General was in the room when the call was made. New reports are filtering out that the Presidents comment on the might have been misunderstood. Maybe the General is not willing to lie for trump just to demonize a Gold Star family. But if anyone has a link to the alleged Kelly statement, please post it. Thanks in advance.
didn't bother you AT ALL we never got an actual quote of what trump "said" though, did it?

now suddenly you want references, cross checked and let's be accurate people!!!

friggin hypocrites.
All I asked for was a link to what Kelly said. I didn't ask for that other stuff.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff?

Well Trump said he has proof so if what he says is true he'll be presenting that truth forthwith

Others in the room with him to witness the calls. You want to impeach him over this bullshit go ahead. Let the lawsuits begin.

Yeah but so far you've heard from none of them and Trump said he had proof. And he hasnt presented it, sooo...do you believe him?

Where is the statement from General Kelly? Has anyone seen it? So far all we have heard is that the General was in the room when the call was made. New reports are filtering out that the Presidents comment on the might have been misunderstood. Maybe the General is not willing to lie for trump just to demonize a Gold Star family. But if anyone has a link to the alleged Kelly statement, please post it. Thanks in advance.
didn't bother you AT ALL we never got an actual quote of what trump "said" though, did it?

friggin hypocrites.
All I asked for was a link to what Kelly said. I didn't ask for that other stuff.
yea, but you never asked for the people making the claim to give a direct quote. you were ok with "something to the effect of" and that was all you needed (more than you needed actually) to hate on trump.

just gets old when people don't apply right/wrong evenly but according to their emo's.

friggin hypocrites.
yea, but you never asked for the people making the claim to give a direct quote..

Because Trump said he has proof. Now if he doesnt actually have proof will you still take his word after that lie is exposed?

Answer is yes.

The story is based on what the wife and witnesses to the phone call stated. So, as it stands there are at least three or maybe four witnesses to confirm what has been reported, an 0 witnesses and 0 evidence to support what the liar in chief said. Gen. Kelly who is alleged to have been present when the call was made has declined to comment.

The story is based on what the wife and witnesses to the phone call stated. So, as it stands there are at least three or maybe four witnesses to confirm what has been reported, an 0 witnesses and 0 evidence to support what the liar in chief said. Gen. Kelly who is alleged to have been present when the call was made has declined to comment.

But but Trump SAID Kelly backs him up. Trump also said Kelly mentioned that Trump is like soo cool, has the best hair and also has a smile, and I quote "That lights up a room"

Trump said so!

Cowanda, Myeshia, La David? Really? My God!

what does your God think of that?
Meathead is a hardcore racist and apparently thinks it is cool to make fun or disparage a killed in action soldiers name. He had a name unfamiliar to Meathead and was of African American heritage so to Meathead his life was not as worthy as a guy with a white guy sounding name.
Cowanda, Myeshia and La David are African names? Really?
They are names used by African Americans here in America. If you lived here you would know that. But you don't live in America so you are far removed from American culture.
I don't care what color you are, why the fuck would you name your daughter Cowanda?!

Piganda was already taken?

For some unfathomable reason, Trump tried to smear Obama while talking about dead soldiers. Trump attacks Obama compulsively, bleeving the Tard Herd eats it up.

Trump tells huge whoppers, and doesn't always get called on his lies. This time, it was just too fucking massive a lie to let pass. The man is a total asshole, and he got caught shoving one of his tiny feet into his mouth.

As he usually does, Trump then began trying to cover up his lie by saying someone else told him the lie. Which is just another fucking lie. He makes layered lie cakes.

And as his fucking lies got dumber and dumber, he grabbed General Kelly as a human shield.

What a fucking disgusting pig.

And as Trump contemptuously assumed about his Tard Herd, they come a-ridin' to his fucking rescue every time.

They LIKE being lied to by the huckster, and so they DESERVE to be lied to.

Wow, using General Kelly's deceased son to score political points against Obama because he hates Obama that much.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
Which is what you're doing right now to "score" against the GOP.

You all look like a bunch of low life retards right now fighting over this nonsensical irrelevant shit.

Last I checked we elected presidents in this country not chaplains or grief counselors.

Idiots

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I’ve learned to never trust the word of leftist. These people live in a world outside of reality.

Wow, using General Kelly's deceased son to score political points against Obama because he hates Obama that much.

You all look like a bunch of low life retards right now fighting over this nonsensical irrelevant shit.

Last I checked we elected presidents in this country not chaplains or grief counselors.

Idiots
any port in the hate storm.

Idiots

got it so if someone finds using Kelly's dead son as anything other than being ok, they are trying to score points by not liking what Trump said.

Grampa has come to the conclusion that if you dont like anything Trump says or how he says it its all because of politics. Not because he chooses the shittiest words and easily proven to be a lie

TRUMP: I am the King of Pluto!

PRESS: There is no King of Pluto!

TARD: There they go hating Trump "because politics" again! Leave the King of Pluto alone!

Idiots

got it so if someone finds using Kelly's dead son as anything other than being ok, they are trying to score points by not liking what Trump said.

Grampa has come to the conclusion that if you dont like anything Trump says or how he says it its all because of politics. Not because he chooses the shittiest words and easily proven to be a lie
Equally as stupid as rderp

Forum List

Back