General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Seriously, why do you always take the dishonest and ugly side of every issue - and then try to justify it will bullshit?
Doesn't get uglier or more dishonest than this:
404193455_1526663.gif

[

"Earlier this week, Trump falsely claimed that former President Barack Obama didn't call families of fallen service members, later suggesting reporters contact his chief of staff, John Kelly, whose son was killed in Afghanistan, to ask if Obama reached out to him."

^ "Chief of Staff Gen. John Kelly is "disgusted and frustrated" by the way his son's death has become politicized." BY TRUMP!

Cowanda, Myeshia, La David? Really? My God!

what does your God think of that?
Meathead is a hardcore racist and apparently thinks it is cool to make fun or disparage a killed in action soldiers name. He had a name unfamiliar to Meathead and was of African American heritage so to Meathead his life was not as worthy as a guy with a white guy sounding name.
Cowanda, Myeshia and La David are African names? Really?

A black race baiting Demoncrat politician would never lie in order to stir up anger towards a Republican President, would they?

Meathead is a hardcore racist and apparently thinks it is cool to make fun or disparage a killed in action soldiers name. He had a name unfamiliar to Meathead and was of African American heritage so to Meathead his life was not as worthy as a guy with a white guy sounding name.
They are names used by African Americans here in America. If you lived here you would know that. But you don't live in America so you are far removed from American culture.

They are names used by African Americans here in America. If you lived here you would know that. But you don't live in America so you are far removed from American culture.
I don't care what color you are, why the fuck would you name your daughter Cowanda?!

A black race baiting Demoncrat politician would never lie in order to stir up anger towards a Republican President, would they?

And you would still support Trump, if he shot someone on a Manhattan street.
Considering, two other people in the car when the phone call came, back the "black race baiting Demoncrat politician." What say ye?
Being as you have such high standards, why in the hell do you worship a proven pathological liar? Double standards or what? :disbelief:

I don't care what color you are, why the fuck would you name your daughter Cowanda?!

How about Lemonjello and Orangejello?

And you would still support Trump, if he shot someone on a Manhattan street.
Considering, two other people in the car when the phone call came, back the "black race baiting Demoncrat politician." What say ye?
Being as you have such high standards, why in the hell do you worship a proven pathological liar? Double standards or what? :disbelief:

Why bring Hillary into this?

Wow, using General Kelly's deceased son to score political points against Obama because he hates Obama that much.

Jealousy is a terrible thing.
I will admit that I didn't like that.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Considering the President has lied to us 100s of times since he took office, it is hard to believe anything he says. Why would anyone believe anything that comes out of his mouth?
sure, except you can't prove that so just more lefturd bumper sticker talk.

As I said on another thread about this no one has heard the call so unless we get to hear the complete conversation unedited no one is really going to know what was said. What we will have is exactly what we have on this board everyone picking and supporting the version that best goes with the narrative they want to push.

Forum List

Back