Genderqueer movement giving a push

I demand that you refer to me as your highness as I identify as royalty . My name, Stephen, even means crown

Genderqueers are seriously disturbed. Hopefully it is just some sort of societal fad because acceptance of this particular perversion is extremely dangerous. Essentially they are psychotic like the first mainstream exploration of genderqueer in Psycho or the subsequent exploration in Silence of the Lambs.

Genderqueers are seriously disturbed. Hopefully it is just some sort of societal fad because acceptance of this particular perversion is extremely dangerous. Essentially they are psychotic like the first mainstream exploration of genderqueer in Psycho or the subsequent exploration in Silence of the Lambs.
Or in gang related life of the 1950's....

I'm not one to insult people, but when a delusion is pushed upon me..... I really wish the best for these people, and transgender people, but the issue that's going on is they are mentally ill, and political correctness is enabling the mental illness. nobody makes fun of bulemics or anorexics, but we don't deny they are mentally ill. There are all sorts of mental illnesses, many people have them. it's not an insult, it's just reality. The sad thing is that with the scientific knowledge we have there probably isn't much we can do at the moment, so that's why the PC movement insists upon playing along. Like how we really can't do a whole lot about cancer. Perhaps in the future we will be able to. The way the PC movement is dealing with these gender issues is like pretending a patient doesn't have cancer. Since often it cannot be cured, pretend there's nothing wrong with them.

I'm not one to insult people, but when a delusion is pushed upon me..... I really wish the best for these people, and transgender people, but the issue that's going on is they are mentally ill, and political correctness is enabling the mental illness. nobody makes fun of bulemics or anorexics, but we don't deny they are mentally ill. There are all sorts of mental illnesses, many people have them. it's not an insult, it's just reality. The sad thing is that with the scientific knowledge we have there probably isn't much we can do at the moment, so that's why the PC movement insists upon playing along. Like how we really can't do a whole lot about cancer. Perhaps in the future we will be able to. The way the PC movement is dealing with these gender issues is like pretending a patient doesn't have cancer. Since often it cannot be cured, pretend there's nothing wrong with them.

How is anyone pushing their delusions on you? You're the one who chooses to read the articles.

Forum List

Back