Gender Identity is completely cultural

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Lets test this argument out. Place yourself in a small tribe that believes that women have penises and men have vaginas. Lets see if you dick shrivels up and you grow a vagina. I know Obama can do that...

Say, if we are all eating the vaginas that grew from shoveling penises, and get to firmly establish our common cultural health, then I do think we would still have variations in gender identity, and the gender identity wouldn't be determined by the sustaining culture.

So is your cult that you call a religion. Everything is.

Nice deflection.

My "cult" KNOWS FOR A FACT that gender is a binary GENETIC (not cultural) construct.

Then again we also believe this crazy thing called truth exists.

Is this a caveman tribe? Because cavemen don't have time for this kind of nonsense. Basically, you're hunting sabertooth tigers with the men, or you're gathering nuts and berries with the women. If you can't figure out what you are, they're just going to hit you on the head with a stone axe.

Is this a caveman tribe? Because cavemen don't have time for this kind of nonsense. Basically, you're hunting sabertooth tigers with the men, or you're gathering nuts and berries with the women. If you can't figure out what you are, they're just going to hit you on the head with a stone axe.

yeah just look between your legs....and you still have time to hunt or pick berries!

I thought you had written "hurting" instead of "hunting".

Well, in that case

Tell these men who think they are women to go buy some maxipads because their bitching is proof they are "bleeding from their...WHATEVERS!"

Sexual deviants and perverts (a.k.a. homosexuals) are sexual deviants and perverts in any age and in any culture.

Nice deflection.

My "cult" KNOWS FOR A FACT that gender is a binary GENETIC (not cultural) construct.

Culture is more important than genetics. Religion is purely cultural. Are you saying it's of no importance, or that it has no place in any human culture?

Nice deflection.

Culture is more important than genetics. Religion is purely cultural. Are you saying it's of no importance, or that it has no place in any human culture?

Oh, a other regressive idiot who has no clue what he is talking about...

Without genetics there are no humans, so I would like you to demonstrate, based on what is "culture" more important than... actually existing? Weren't all cultures supposed to be equal anyway?

I meant exactly what I said, nothing more so don't get your imagination oiled up. There are two biological genders and they can't be changed by culture.

Nice deflection.

Without genetics there are no humans, so I would like you to demonstrate, based on what is "culture" more important than... actually existing? Weren't all cultures supposed to be equal anyway?

I meant exactly what I said, nothing more so don't get your imagination oiled up. There are two biological genders and they can't be changed by culture.

First of all, cultures have existed for thousands of years, successfully, wherein gender identity was not mandated by one's biology.

Secondly, humans are by nature a social animal, which is another way to describe culture, and that is an integral part of our survival. Cultures with strong religious underpinnings are basing their survival and stability on systems of belief involving imaginary supernatural beings.
If you can imagine that unseen supernatural creatures reign over your existence, how is that less outlandish than to believe that your personal self is of a different gender than the organs that happen to be attached to your body?

Nice deflection.

First of all, cultures have existed for thousands of years, successfully, wherein gender identity was not mandated by one's biology.

Secondly, humans are by nature a social animal, which is another way to describe culture, and that is an integral part of our survival. Cultures with strong religious underpinnings are basing their survival and stability on systems of belief involving imaginary supernatural beings.
If you can imagine that unseen supernatural creatures reign over your existence, how is that less outlandish than to believe that your personal self is of a different gender than the organs that happen to be attached to your body?

First of all, if that was your attempt at proving that culture is more important than genes, you failed miserably. There are not humans without genes, got it?

Which leads us to the next point of importance. Gender is determined by genes. Since your regressive Marxist indoctrination circle didn't educate you on this, I suppose I will have to:

20120110_fig22450px.jpg

Do you now understand, the difference between a man and a woman?

Nice deflection.

First of all, if that was your attempt at proving that culture is more important than genes, you failed miserably. There are not humans without genes, got it?

Which leads us to the next point of importance. Gender is determined by genes. Since your regressive Marxist indoctrination circle didn't educate you on this, I suppose I will have to:

20120110_fig22450px.jpg

Forming social groups and functioning as social groups is genetic in many mammals including humans.

Adopting various forms of social groups, often widely differing from one another, is cultural, or environmental. Tolerating those few in a society who may have a differing gender identities than their organs would indicate is simply a cultural choice that a society has every right to choose.

Nice deflection.

20120110_fig22450px.jpg

Forming social groups and functioning as social groups is genetic in many mammals including humans.

Adopting various forms of social groups, often widely differing from one another, is cultural, or environmental. Tolerating those few in a society who may have a differing gender identities than their organs would indicate is simply a cultural choice that a society has every right to choose.

You are beyond salvation, that much is clear.

Anyway, you don't have a "right" to change your chromosomes, in fact there is no way to be able to do that. I am sorry if that was your fantasy. Needless to say, culture can't change this reality, other than at best entertain your delusions.

Forum List

Back