Gefilte Fish anyone, or no one??

perhaps you haven't looked at his posts. :thup:
Not really, no. When Zionists cry wolf, I've learned through experience to assume that their allegations are baseless. Is there something specific he said that exposes him as an anti-Semite, or is he just critical of Israel?

but interesting that you'd omit the rest of the post that says there isn't enough information to know why this was done.
I don't see how that relates to you calling him an anti-Semite.

and i know how you hate having another opportunity to bash israel.
The opportunities for criticism have become so numerous that I can jump in at any time, really. :lol:

are you taking about carp that are in marinas for the kids...they put their feet in water and the carp tickle them biting them...

are yo u taking about carp that are fished with foul smelling bait?

so jews wont eat lobster but they will eat carp?

i have never had carp....why would anyone eat such a nasty fish?

are you taking about carp that are in marinas for the kids...they put their feet in water and the carp tickle them biting them...

are yo u taking about carp that are fished with foul smelling bait?

so jews wont eat lobster but they will eat carp?

i have never had carp....why would anyone eat such a nasty fish?

What, you don't like carp?

What are you, some kind of anti-Semite or something?

Are you crazy. Israel has never done anything underhanded. I have on numerous occasion, but not Israel.

:rofl:

Lavon Affair - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jonathan Pollard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lawrence Franklin espionage scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
David Steiner (AIPAC) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No, nothing underhanded at all. Israel is fully justified in aggressively conducting espionage against us, manipulating our foreign policy, and bombing our overseas assets, right? :lol:

Israel is God (JHVH)'s blessing on the Earth. Amen. Halleluia!

Yep! You were right. I went to the website and checked out some of their products. The Sea Bream looks interesting.

I wish them the best of luck on their business, now. Would it be ok to charge them, Mariculture*, a 120% tariff on their imported fish to the United States? I think it only fair. I didn't see anywhere on their product list that they were growing Asian Carp to make the Gefilte. So, to protect an industry from another that isn't a competitor seems kind of one sided, or hostile. (punitive for no reason)

*"We currently ship on a regular basis to the United States, France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Greece, and to our local market in Israel."

What do you think would be fair?

Last edited:
For what reason should a tariff such as this, be imposed on such a product by the the Israeli government?

Working Man, this wouldn’t occur if USA’s adopted trade practices for our own best interest rather than altruistically considering the interests of other nations to rake precedent over those of our own wage earners.

A trade policy based upon Warren Buffett’s concept would increase our annual GDP (in current U.S. dollar value), by one and a half trillion dollars each year. It would be a continuous economic stimulant at no additional government expense or risk of public funds. The GDP bolsters the median wage.

Refer to www.USA-Trade-Deficit.Blogspot.Com

Respectfully, Supposn

This is the First message of the Topic “Warren Buffett's concept to significantly reduce USA's trade deficit”:
An economic stimulus at no expense. Warren Buffett’s proposal to significantly decrease USA’s trade deficit.
I'm a proponent of Warren Buffett’s concept to significantly decrease USA’s trade deficit of goods. A senate bill based upon the concept was proposed in 2006 by Senators Dorgan and Feingold.
Trade deficit's detriment to the gross domestic product, (GDP) exceeds the amount of the deficit itself. Anything detrimental to the GDP is generally detrimental to the median wage.

As proposed to the U.S. Senate, goods leaving the USA would be assessed and transferable IMPORT certificates for their assessed value would be issued to the exporter.

Importers would be required to surrender transferable IMPORT certificates for the assessed value of their goods entering the USA. Surrendered certificates are cancelled. This would significantly reduce our trade deficit and induce the sum of our imports plus exports to increase.

GDP and median wage are the most indicative measures of current production and distribution of wealth. Due to significantly reducing our trade deficit of goods and supporting our exports, this proposal would increase USA's GDP and median wage. It would also encourage the aggregate sum of USA’s imports plus exports to increase. We can continue enjoying cheap, (but not the absolute cheapest) foreign goods.

This is a permanent economic stimulus that doesn’t require federal disbursement or risk of trillions of dollars. I'm aware of no single economic proposal that could accomplish all this with less government intervention and less increased prices of imported goods.

Although the initial 2006 bill draft would be of small expense, I’m among those that regret that draft was not, (as it should have been) completely self funding.

The 2006 initial draft of the bill would not apply to petroleum goods for five years from the date of enactment. We regret that it did not (forever) exclude the values of specifically listed precious or scarce materials integral to goods being assessed. Enabling the export made in USA cast gold paperweights imbedded with precious gems in order to import electronic goods would undermine the bill’s purpose.

Refer to: World Wide Web site USA-Trade-Deficit.Blogspot.Com

Respectfully, Supposn

Forum List

Back