Gaza says readying sea port for international travel

(JTA) — The British High Commissioner of Palestine viewed Jewish fighters there in the 1940s as analogous to Nazis, newly published records show.

On April 30, 1948, Alan Cunningham wrote to his superiors that as the Jews celebrated military successes, their “broadcasts, both in content and in manner of delivery, are remarkably like those of Nazi Germany." In another report, he said that the Jews were prepared for statehood and an “all-out offensive” with “all the equipment of a totalitarian regime."

British Mandate boss said Jews were 8216 like Nazis 8217 Jewish Telegraphic Agency

The last minute British plan to overpopulate the land with Arab invaders at the behest of the Arab rulers didn't work out. The Jews fought back hard and gained their statehood. Aw boo hoo.

You might want to read that article about the that Nazi Palestinian Mufti and how he killed tens of thousands of Christians and convinced Hitler to send half a million Jews to the gas chambers. You should be happy that the Jews defeated and prevented this evil from taking control of the land.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

At their meeting, al-Husseini requested German assistance with the Arab independence movement. For his part, Hitler promised to aid that liberation movement, but went still further, promising that the aim of Nazi Germany would be the elimination of all Jews living under British protection once such territories had been conquered. This was described by al-Husseini in his own memoirs:

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: "The Jews are yours." (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, "The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud")

Well, it was either the Jews or the Christians/Muslims. The Jews were planning all along to ethnically cleanse the non-Jews from their homes. Should the Christians and Muslims have not put any resistance at all, in your mind?

(JTA) — The British High Commissioner of Palestine viewed Jewish fighters there in the 1940s as analogous to Nazis, newly published records show.

On April 30, 1948, Alan Cunningham wrote to his superiors that as the Jews celebrated military successes, their “broadcasts, both in content and in manner of delivery, are remarkably like those of Nazi Germany." In another report, he said that the Jews were prepared for statehood and an “all-out offensive” with “all the equipment of a totalitarian regime."

British Mandate boss said Jews were 8216 like Nazis 8217 Jewish Telegraphic Agency

The last minute British plan to overpopulate the land with Arab invaders at the behest of the Arab rulers didn't work out. The Jews fought back hard and gained their statehood. Aw boo hoo.

You might want to read that article about the that Nazi Palestinian Mufti and how he killed tens of thousands of Christians and convinced Hitler to send half a million Jews to the gas chambers. You should be happy that the Jews defeated and prevented this evil from taking control of the land.

At their meeting, al-Husseini requested German assistance with the Arab independence movement. For his part, Hitler promised to aid that liberation movement, but went still further, promising that the aim of Nazi Germany would be the elimination of all Jews living under British protection once such territories had been conquered. This was described by al-Husseini in his own memoirs:

Our fundamental condition for cooperating with Germany was a free hand to eradicate every last Jew from Palestine and the Arab world. I asked Hitler for an explicit undertaking to allow us to solve the Jewish people in a manner befitting our national and racial aspirations and according to the scientific methods innovated by Germany in the handling of its Jews. The answer I got was: "The Jews are yours." (Ami Isseroff and Peter FitzGerald-Morris, "The Iraq Coup Attempt of 1941, the Mufti, and the Farhud")

There were no Arab invaders, just Arab troops trying to prevent the Jews from ethnically cleansing the Christians and Muslims. They did not succeed, obviously.

Arab troops in British land? Ha ha ha. Stop smoking hash.

Well, it was either the Jews or the Christians/Muslims. The Jews were planning all along to ethnically cleanse the non-Jews from their homes. Should the Christians and Muslims have not put any resistance at all, in your mind?

One needs to only look at past and present history to determine which party was trying to commit the ethnic cleansing and genocide....ARAB MUSLIMS:

Hajj Amin al-Husseini’s legacy was to inspire generations of terrorists, Islamic jihadists, and such dictators as Saddam Hussein of Iraq. The foremost exemplar of his influence was a young terrorist and close relative who became one of his most ardent students: Yasser Arafat, the future leader of the Palestinian Liberation Organization.

The "most dangerous" cleric in modern history, to use John Cornwell’s phrase, was not Pope Pius XII but Hajj Amin al-Husseini, whose anti-Jewish Islamic fundamentalism was as dangerous in World War II as it is today . . . The grand mufti was the Nazi collaborator par excellence. "Hitler’s mufti" is truth. "Hitler’s pope" is myth. (The Myth of Hitler’s Pope, 137)

Just remember when you use the word "Nazi" next time, who it best applies to.

Last edited:
How can that be Ruddy, the Jews came from Europe and the Christians and Muslims were living in Palestine. How can people from another continent be ethnically cleansed by the local people? You need to bone up on your logic.

There were no Arab invaders, just Arab troops trying to prevent the Jews from ethnically cleansing the Christians and Muslims. They did not succeed, obviously.

Arab troops in British land? Ha ha ha. Stop smoking hash.

What British land. The British had departed. You need to work on your logic, you are making a fool of yourself.

So the British High Commissioner said it. Cool.

That's why the Zionutters hate me. I have the facts.

You don't know the first thing about Nazi's, that's for sure.

Nobody hates you. You're too bland to arouse any kind of emotion.

Ruddy, all you do is blurt out nonsense and then link to partisan sites or pieces by propaganda mongers. I warrant that you are unable to find one piece of source documentation that supports any of your assertions.

Keep telling yourself that. LOL Ruddy is about blow a fuse. The facts are getting to him, and to you, it appears. Why can't you accept the facts, that's what I don't understand.

Do you think this guy might know a little about the Nazis?

Do you think this guy might know a little about the Nazis?

I said: you don't.

In the 1920's the British governor of Sinai noted the hoards of Arab invaders crossing over.

No, not at all true. The facts are the facts. In black and white. You just make things up. Won't work with me, I can run rings around your pea brain.

You wouldn't know facts if it hit you in your ass I mean head.

In 1930, the Hope Simpson Commission, sent from London to investigate the 1929 Arab riots, said the British practice of ignoring the uncontrolled illegal Arab immigration from Egypt, Transjordan and Syria had the effect of displacing the prospective Jewish immigrants. 8

The British Governor of the Sinai from 1922–36 observed: “This illegal immigration was not only going on from the Sinai, but also from Transjordan and Syria, and it is very difficult to make a case out for the misery of the Arabs if at the same time their compatriots from adjoining states could not be kept from going in to share that misery.” 9

The Peel Commission reported in 1937 that the “shortfall of land is . . . due less to the amount of land acquired by Jews than to the increase in the Arab population.”

How can that be Ruddy, the Jews came from Europe and the Christians and Muslims were living in Palestine. How can people from another continent be ethnically cleansed by the local people? You need to bone up on your logic.

How? Very simple. Arab Muslim invading animals committed and ethnically cleansed the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929, who had been living there centuries before Arab Islamic filth had set its foot there. Look it up. The land of Israel has always been ancient Jewish land. Arabs are invaders and squatters.

British high commissioner was against the formation of the Jewish state. He was on Arab payroll. Big deal. He wasn't calling the shots.

How did the Jews get to Europe in the first place? Duh.
How did Arabs get to Israel? They invaded.

The Israelis are behaving like the Nazi's not the Palestinians. It is the Israelis that have the Christians and Muslims imprisoned in ghettos.

Actually it is hamas and fatah that have them imprisoned, the Palestinians are free to leave any time they want.
How would you treat a wild rabid dog that was terrorising you and your children, you would not invite it into your house now would you. You would either kill it or cage it until a solution was found. Well the arab muslims are just like a pack of wild rabid dogs and public opinion stops the world from killing the pack, so they are caged by every nation that borders them. It is not just Israel but Egypt and Jordan that has them behind fences.

Forum List

Back