Hamas Rebuilding Gaza

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
Yeah, right! All that hullabaloo about rebuilding Gaza after last summer's war. Now, why did I believe that?

On Monday, as part of its growing weapons program, Hamas test-fired numerous missiles into the Mediterranean Sea.

The missile testing is not an unusual occurrence in the Gaza Strip. Since the conclusion of the 50-day war with Israel, Hamas has been test-firing a new generation of home-made rockets to use for its next conflict with Israel.

Hamas leaders have publicly stated that they are continuing to test and upgrade their missile stockpiles. These launches are closely monitored by the IDF and the Israeli defense establishment, sometimes even inadvertently setting off the Code Red alarms in border communities.

Read more at Salvo of Home-Made Hamas Missiles Test Fired into Mediterranean - Israel News

Is it unusual for a party to a conflict to test their weapons? Does Israel not test their weapons?

Is it unusual for a party to a conflict to test their weapons? Does Israel not test their weapons?

Time to test them out on terrorists firing illegal weapons into the sea. I wonder if Israel will get the blame when one of the rockets hits a fishing boat inside gaza's waters ?

Don't be coy, Mr. S. We know that your friends in Hamas are testing their new weapons in anticipation of shooting them eventually into Israel. I have to say, Mr. S., you really have been on a roll today. You certainly can't stand to see any Jews having any land in the Middle East. It should all belong to your brethren.

Don't be coy, Mr. S. We know that your friends in Hamas are testing their new weapons in anticipation of shooting them eventually into Israel. I have to say, Mr. S., you really have been on a roll today. You certainly can't stand to see any Jews having any land in the Middle East. It should all belong to your brethren.

Where else would they fire them. Of course they will fire them at the people that are blockading them. Do you find that unusual? It is not about Jews having or not having land, it's about non-Jews in Israeli controlled Palestine gaining their freedom. I guess you just don't get it.

Time to test them out on terrorists firing illegal weapons into the sea. I wonder if Israel will get the blame when one of the rockets hits a fishing boat inside gaza's waters ?
There not illegal weapons, in Gaza, would you prefer them to test fire into the occupied territories ?

Where else would they fire them. Of course they will fire them at the people that are blockading them. Do you find that unusual? It is not about Jews having or not having land, it's about non-Jews in Israeli controlled Palestine gaining their freedom. I guess you just don't get it.

They can have it any time they want, all they have to do is act like human beings enact the charters they have signed negotiate a peaceful solution and mutual borders and they are free. It also means that all aid will stop and the first terrorist action will see reprisals that will make last summer seem like a barbecue.

There not illegal weapons, in Gaza, would you prefer them to test fire into the occupied territories ?

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions and the Articles of war they are illegal weapons. They cant be guided making them illegal, they use chemical/biological agents again making them illegal and lastly they are used for terrorist purposes making them illegal.

Any comment on those apples.

They can have it any time they want, all they have to do is act like human beings enact the charters they have signed negotiate a peaceful solution and mutual borders and they are free. It also means that all aid will stop and the first terrorist action will see reprisals that will make last summer seem like a barbecue.

Well yes, oppressed people are usually massacred by the oppressor. Eventually, if the oppressor is not able to eliminate them completely, the oppressed people gain the upper hand. The oppressor ends up like the whites in Rhodesia and French in Algeria or the whites in South Africa.

Well yes, oppressed people are usually massacred by the oppressor. Eventually, if the oppressor is not able to eliminate them completely, the oppressed people gain the upper hand. The oppressor ends up like the whites in Rhodesia and French in Algeria or the whites in South Africa.

OFF TOPIC AGAIN ABDUL

Under the terms of the Geneva conventions and the Articles of war they are illegal weapons. They cant be guided making them illegal, they use chemical/biological agents again making them illegal and lastly they are used for terrorist purposes making them illegal.

Please provide a link which state that rockets are illegal weapons as per the Geneva Conventions and "Articles of War" which is a term I believe you, as usual, have made up.

OFF TOPIC AGAIN ABDUL

No, it is perfectly on topic you silly goose.

Bullets cant be guided, are they illegal in Phoney phantasy land?

It is you who does not get it, Mr. S. or you do get it but why let a little taqiyya not be put to use. You saw what happened the last time your friends started up with Israel. Evidently you have no problem with them starting up again and then letting other countries foot the bill to help them once again. Eventually people will get tired of bailing them out once again, but that's OK. You and your like-minded friends can take up a collection for them. Tell the mosque leaders around the world who hate the Israelis only because the leaders are Jewish and most of the people are Jewish to start putting aside some money for this endeavor. This way when your good friends in Gaza have finished testing their new rockets and start in once again with Israel retaliating for the attacks, the these like-minded Muslims around the world will have the money right at hand to give Hamas some more money for rockets and other weaponry.

It is you who does not get it, Mr. S. or you do get it but why let a little taqiyya not be put to use. You saw what happened the last time your friends started up with Israel. Evidently you have no problem with them starting up again and then letting other countries foot the bill to help them once again. Eventually people will get tired of bailing them out once again, but that's OK. You and your like-minded friends can take up a collection for them. Tell the mosque leaders around the world who hate the Israelis only because the leaders are Jewish and most of the people are Jewish to start putting aside some money for this endeavor. This way when your good friends in Gaza have finished testing their new rockets and start in once again with Israel retaliating for the attacks, the these like-minded Muslims around the world will have the money right at hand to give Hamas some more money for rockets and other weaponry.

I guess you haven't studied history. It isn't what I want or what I prefer, but it's what has always happened. It would be great if there could be an agreement that non-Jews could return to their ancestral homes and that there could be a secular state for all the people in Palestine, including the people that settled there from Europe. But, it is not going to happen.

Attack Israel & kill Israeli's --- pay the consequences. And oh, how the Palestisnians & their supporters bitch about the consequences. It's called Palestinian mentality.

Forum List

Back