Gaza Opens Suicide Bomber Hotline

US State Department: Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala

The State Department has designated Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma’il Abu Ghazala under E.O. 13224, which targets terrorists and those providing support to terrorists or acts of terrorism. This action will help stem the flow of finances to Abu Ghazala by prohibiting U.S. persons from engaging in transactions with him and freezing any assets he may have under U.S. jurisdiction.
Designated as a Foreign Terrorist Organization since 1997, HAMAS has carried out attacks – such as suicide bombings, rocket launches, improvised explosive device attacks, and shootings – against civilian targets inside Israel

Terrorist Designation of HAMAS Operative Muhammad Hisham Muhammad Isma'il Abu Ghazala

I'm suicidal in gaza: I wanted to celebrate Mother's Day until I realized I honor killed her. :badgrin:

I'm suicidal in gaza: My brother Abdul was martyred but my parents gave his bedroom to Habib :badgrin:

I'm suicidal in gaza: My family raised me to be a proud martyr but I failed and now I want to kill myself :badgrin:

Ugly women look hot to ugly guys, that's why so many ugly people have children.

So you are really trying to go on record saying Israeli women are ugly?:doubt:

Show me some hotties!!!!

beautiful_israeli_women_40.jpg

scaled.php

beautiful_women_02.jpg

beautiful_women_17.jpg

beautiful_women_33.jpg

I'm suicidal in gaza: I came home unexpectedly to beat my disobedient wife but caught her being beaten by another man :badgrin:

1- fat and ugly.
2- nicest of the bunch, but she's got fake boobs and a very frowny face (especially during sex.... if she gives you any :D)
3- she's plain, small breasted with a fat ass.
4- She's a he!
5- fat and sloppy. Not bad from the neck up. :D

1- fat and ugly.
2- nicest of the bunch, but she's got fake boobs and a very frowny face (especially during sex.... if she gives you any :D)
4- She's a he!

Your a harsh critic, I would post some pics of Palestinian ladies but their all covered up in beekeeper outfits.

I'm suicidal in gaza: I heard palestine was created by the Romans to rename Israel in the Roman Empire and now I must learn how to speak Italian :badgrin:

1- fat and ugly.
4- She's a he!

Your a harsh critic, I would post some pics of Palestinian ladies but their all covered up in beekeeper outfits.

Palestinan ladies would not be alive if caught wearing these outfits. You see, Islam treats women with respect, that is why any woman not wearing a veil or Islamic garb covering her from head to toe is considered a "whore" according to Islamic mentality.

1- fat and ugly.
4- She's a he!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVvENh9PtXM&feature=related]Palestinian Traditional Dance - Nablus, West Bank - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back