Gays Speak Against Gays Adopting, Politics Not Reported.

Of course there are gay Americans opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples, it goes to the humanity and diversity of gay Americans, that they are the same as everyone one else, and why it's wrong to seek to make them different from everyone else by denying them their civil liberties.
Yes, Equal Protection. Homosexuals as individuals have equal protection, any gay man can marry any woman he chooses.

Everyone has that equal protection.

You know...I've heard that argument before...now where did I hear that? Oh, yeah, I remember...

The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally."
Why the Ugly Rhetoric Against Gay Marriage Is Familiar to this Historian of Miscegenation

Aren't you comforted to know you're in such fine company?

Now Activists wish to define two men as the same as a man and a woman. They are not the same, they can not do much that is the same as a man and a woman.

At the least a man and a man can not teach a child what a man and a woman teach children.

Really? Care to give examples? Be specific about what you think that two men or two women cannot teach their children. It would also be helpful to back up your assertions with some actual data. Just an "FYI", unless you like being humiliated with facts and figures, I'd stay away from NARTH or Focus on the Family.

When you speak of equal protection you ignore the children and there rights for that same equal protection.

Orphaned children have the right to be in a family that is equal to the family that created them, a man and a woman.

Redefining marriage to describe all "civil units", as marriage denies orphaned children their respective rights.

Yes, Equal Protection. For the children.

Our families are equal and our children are doing just fine.
Still made from the other thread where you could not back up your mouth, what was it you said, "Parenting is genderless". You have yet to back up that insane assertion.

In the Society of the Seaswytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Of course there are gay Americans opposed to equal protection rights for same-sex couples, it goes to the humanity and diversity of gay Americans, that they are the same as everyone one else, and why it's wrong to seek to make them different from everyone else by denying them their civil liberties.
Yes, Equal Protection. Homosexuals as individuals have equal protection, any gay man can marry any woman he chooses.

You know...I've heard that argument before...now where did I hear that? Oh, yeah, I remember...

The fifth, and final, argument judges would use to justify miscegenation law was undoubtedly the most important; it used these claims that interracial marriage was unnatural and immoral to find a way around the Fourteenth Amendment's guarantee of "equal protection under the laws." How did judges do this? They insisted that because miscegenation laws punished both the black and white partners to an interracial marriage, they affected blacks and whites "equally."
Why the Ugly Rhetoric Against Gay Marriage Is Familiar to this Historian of Miscegenation

Aren't you comforted to know you're in such fine company?

Now Activists wish to define two men as the same as a man and a woman. They are not the same, they can not do much that is the same as a man and a woman.

At the least a man and a man can not teach a child what a man and a woman teach children.

Really? Care to give examples? Be specific about what you think that two men or two women cannot teach their children. It would also be helpful to back up your assertions with some actual data. Just an "FYI", unless you like being humiliated with facts and figures, I'd stay away from NARTH or Focus on the Family.

When you speak of equal protection you ignore the children and there rights for that same equal protection.

Orphaned children have the right to be in a family that is equal to the family that created them, a man and a woman.

Redefining marriage to describe all "civil units", as marriage denies orphaned children their respective rights.

Our families are equal and our children are doing just fine.
Still made from the other thread where you could not back up your mouth, what was it you said, "Parenting is genderless". You have yet to back up that insane assertion.

In the Society of the Seaswytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Since I never said anything about "genderless", you're being an idiot intentionally. Enjoy!

Without us, you would not exist, and neither would the children you describe as throw aways.

Thank us anytime you like

Oh, and the opposite us not true

Creating them doesn't make the parent, raising them does. Were raising ours fine no matter how they were created.

Anyway you cut it, ya can't raise um till they're made.

^^^ ultimate truth^^^

And we do just fine at both, making and raising. Why do our families not deserve the same protections yours do, just because how they were created?

Which does not dispute what I wrote.

The two demographic groups are vastly different.

Saying "they're different" doesn't make it so. Be specific Pops on these "differences". You're "straights gotta use birth control" doesn't cut it. I know lots of heterosexuals that don't and don't have children and I know lots of lesbians that have to use birth control. Try again, Poppy and be specific. Tell me what you perceive the difference is between my marriage and any other couple with children. Explain the difference between a childless gay couple and a childless straight couple. Be specific.
He was specific. You cant have children, period. That is a cold hard fact.

Does that mean that gays should be barred from marrying? I don't think so and certainly the majority of people also do not agree BUT to claim that there are no differences in your relationship to a heterosexual one is absolutely asinine. Of course its different. That is life.

How do we even know the author of this article is really gay? I won't believe him until he puts a dick in his mouth, takes a picture giving a thumbs up, and emails it to Pops23.

There is a very small minority in the gay community that doesn't support marriage equality. I disagree with them but they are entitled to their opinions.
30 or 40 years ago the notion of homosexual "marriage" would have been seen by homosexuals as a hate crime AGAINST homosexuals.

Doesn't apply and I schooled you on why this is a fallacious comparison. Now you look like an adult who claims that Santa Claus is indeed a real person.

Rik, it is not fallacious, you have been correctly rebuked, and you still reveal your willful ignorance.

Without us, you would not exist, and neither would the children you describe as throw aways.

Thank us anytime you like

Oh, and the opposite us not true

Creating them doesn't make the parent, raising them does. Were raising ours fine no matter how they were created.

^^^ ultimate truth^^^

And we do just fine at both, making and raising. Why do our families not deserve the same protections yours do, just because how they were created?

Saying "they're different" doesn't make it so. Be specific Pops on these "differences". You're "straights gotta use birth control" doesn't cut it. I know lots of heterosexuals that don't and don't have children and I know lots of lesbians that have to use birth control. Try again, Poppy and be specific. Tell me what you perceive the difference is between my marriage and any other couple with children. Explain the difference between a childless gay couple and a childless straight couple. Be specific.

I was very specific, and you proved my point.

Thank you

The mistake made by those hostile to equal protection rights for same sex-couples is their failure to understand or acknowledge the fact that same-sex couples are currently eligible to enter into marriage contracts, as was the case with regard to interracial couples. To seek to disallow a couple eligible to participate in marriage – whether that couple manifests as persons of the same-sex our different races – is what constitutes the civil rights violation, to indeed discriminate against the couple because of its composition, whether it be predicated on race or sexual orientation makes no difference in the context of 14th Amendment jurisprudence.

^^^ ultimate truth^^^

He is an idiot and now so are you. Of course we can have children. Being gay does not make you infertile.

Does that mean that gays should be barred from marrying? I don't think so and certainly the majority of people also do not agree BUT to claim that there are no differences in your relationship to a heterosexual one is absolutely asinine. Of course its different. That is life.

So name them. Name these "differences" in a heterosexual marriage and a same sex one. Be very specific.

Doesn't apply and I schooled you on why this is a fallacious comparison. Now you look like an adult who claims that Santa Claus is indeed a real person.

You couldn't school fish.

The comparison is right on the money...which is why it bothers you so. They said anti miscegenation laws were not discrimination because blacks could marry blacks and whites could marry whites. It's exactly the same as saying there is no discrimination because gays can marry members of the opposite sex.

^^^ ultimate truth^^^

He is an idiot and now so are you. Of course we can have children. Being gay does not make you infertile.

So name them. Name these "differences" in a heterosexual marriage and a same sex one. Be very specific.

Now you want very specific? Specific wasn't good enough?

Here's very specific k?

Every man, woman and child that has ever walked this planet were the product of male / female coupling. NONE are the product of same sex coupling.

Next request by SeaWytch..........

Be very very specific.

Here's very specific k?

Every man, woman and child that has ever walked this planet were the product of male / female coupling. NONE are the product of same sex coupling.

Be very very specific.

Pops, you weren't specific or very specific. You were silly then sillier. And now we're back to the "it takes a penis and a vagina to make a baby" bullshit. It doesn't. It takes sperm and an egg. You don't need "heterosexual coupling" to produce a child. The creation of a child has nothing to do with parenting or marriage. You KNOW this. Not a single childless couple has ever been banned from civilly marrying because of that fact. They've never been forced to divorce if no child was produced.

Why won't you answer a simple question? What are the differences between gay and straight couples? Birth control failed. Both straight and gay couples use and don't use birth control. Try again.

Here's very specific k?

Be very very specific.
Incorrect:

5 million babies born through IVF in past 35 years researchers say - NBC News

Yet homosexual women have given birth to children.

Yet women have given birth to LBGT children.

Your argument nakes no sense at all in terms of marriage equality.

"Marriage is not an elastic term. It is immutable. It offers the very best for children and society. We should not adulterate nor mutilate its definition, thereby denying its riches to current and future generations."

Maybe someone should point out the divorce rate to these people. Also they need to learn a little about linguistics. No word is forever, never has been, never will be, words change meaning, they disappear, they get totally corrupted.

I guess we can only say "queer" as in strange right?

Here's very specific k?

Be very very specific.
Incorrect:

5 million babies born through IVF in past 35 years researchers say - NBC News

Incorrect

Each and everyone of those require both a male and female to participate.

Hopefully you actually knew that

Forum List

Back