Gays Speak Against Gays Adopting, Politics Not Reported.

One, there is no society of the Eunuch, no cult of the LGBT.

Two, there only deeply distrubed folks like Elektra, Pop, Sil, and others.
"What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Did you look up the meaning of Eunuch, I think you should.

No, you should. A eunuch still has a gender.

Answer the question. What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina?
Well, there are those that believe that a men and women DO have different approaches as it pertains to children and whereas I do not agree with them, they have made some compelling arguments in that direction.
And when a child experiences a diversity of approaches, that child is afforded a more complete reality of life during its most formidable years.
At the risk of being politically incorrect, but, instead, realistic......a man is more likely to teach his son that "the man is the head of the household"...and the mother, in turns, shows that son with her everyday actions how the man is full of shit.

I know many gay men that are "he men"....and where would be the offset if they were married and adopted a son?
Now, don't rip that example apart...it is an example.....and the example is not my point.

Parenting does not require anything you listed. Men as the "head of the household" isn't something that is required to be taught...and isn't true anymore.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/3...-breadwinner-on-the-rise-study-says.html?_r=0
Either you did not read my post completely or I did not articulate it properly. So I asked my wife to read my post and she knew exactly what I meant.
So I assume you did not read my post completely.
I never said that "Men are head of the household" is a correct statement nor did I say such a statement is a requirement of parenting.
Read my post again....and then respond.
Or don't.
Whatever floats your boat.

You said, and I quote: "At the risk of being politically incorrect, but, instead, realistic......a man is more likely to teach his son that "the man is the head of the household"

That was a direct quote from you. That isn't a parenting skill nor is it required to be a good parent.

Children don't need a Mother and a Father, children need parents that care for them and give them loving, stable homes.

The only way they can keep their heads above water on this debate is to go around in circles.

First it's all about the kids needing two parents. Yet they don't have a problem with single parents, never discuss the 50% divorce rate or about the fact you don't need to be married to have kids, and you don't have to have kids if you are married. But they'll use argument after argument that has nothing to do with anything, then blast you for not caring about the kids.
Well you say they need two parents, that is a mother and a father, not two homosexual men or two homosexual woman. Only one person of either sex can be a parent.

50% divorce rate, which is higher in the LGBT community.

Yes you don't need to be married to have children, but if you are going to have Children you have to have Heterosexual Sex, unless you use doctors to do it artificially.

So I take it you agree with this, "What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Two parents are NOT a mother and father, they are two parents. The gender of parents does not matter. They are not "eunuchs" or genderless, they are just parents, period.

Source for a higher divorce rate for gays?

Parenting does not rely on gender.
Are Children A Part Of The Gay Marriage Conversation?

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter? (Direct Link to the study for the lazy or dishonest)

There is no difference in married gays with children and married straights with children.
One, there is no society of the Eunuch, no cult of the LGBT.

Two, there only deeply distrubed folks like Elektra, Pop, Sil, and others.
"What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Well, there are those that believe that a men and women DO have different approaches as it pertains to children and whereas I do not agree with them, they have made some compelling arguments in that direction.
And when a child experiences a diversity of approaches, that child is afforded a more complete reality of life during its most formidable years.

At the risk of being politically incorrect, but, instead, realistic......a man is more likely to teach his son that "the man is the head of the household"...and the mother, in turns, shows that son with her everyday actions how the man is full of shit.

I know many gay men that are "he men"....and where would be the offset if they were married and adopted a son?
Now, don't rip that example apart...it is an example.....and the example is not my point.

Parenting does not require anything you listed. Men as the "head of the household" isn't something that is required to be taught...and isn't true anymore.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/business/economy/women-as-family-breadwinner-on-the-rise-study-says.html?_r=0
Either you did not read my post completely or I did not articulate it properly. So I asked my wife to read my post and she knew exactly what I meant.
I never said that "Men are head of the household" is a correct statement nor did I say such a statement is a requirement of parenting.
Or don't.

Seawytch reads nothing, not even the articles or links he/she posts.

Children don't need a Mother and a Father, children need parents that care for them and give them loving, stable homes.

The only way they can keep their heads above water on this debate is to go around in circles.

First it's all about the kids needing two parents. Yet they don't have a problem with single parents, never discuss the 50% divorce rate or about the fact you don't need to be married to have kids, and you don't have to have kids if you are married. But they'll use argument after argument that has nothing to do with anything, then blast you for not caring about the kids.
Well you say they need two parents, that is a mother and a father, not two homosexual men or two homosexual woman. Only one person of either sex can be a parent.

50% divorce rate, which is higher in the LGBT community.

Yes you don't need to be married to have children, but if you are going to have Children you have to have Heterosexual Sex, unless you use doctors to do it artificially.

So I take it you agree with this, "What parenting skill requires either a penis or a vagina? " In the Society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Two parents are NOT a mother and father, they are two parents. The gender of parents does not matter. They are not "eunuchs" or genderless, they are just parents, period.

Source for a higher divorce rate for gays?

How Does the Gender of Parents Matter? (Direct Link to the study for the lazy or dishonest)

There is no difference in married gays with children and married straights with children.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/business/economy/women-as-family-breadwinner-on-the-rise-study-says.html?_r=0
Or don't.

Seawytch reads nothing, not even the articles or links he/she posts.

Is that jumbled mish mash supposed to mean something? It certainly wasn't in response to anything I said. You've not been able to articulate any kind of argument at all...and still you have not provided a single parenting skill that requires a penis or a vagina.

Is that jumbled mish mash supposed to mean something? It certainly wasn't in response to anything I said. You've not been able to articulate any kind of argument at all...and still you have not provided a single parenting skill that requires a penis or a vagina.

I think the only thing that needs to be shown is your view on Genderless Parenting, how you insist Mom and Dad are not important.

We need not articulate a thing, as long as your voice is the voice of the LGBT Activists. Seawytch makes our argument for us.

In the Society of the Seawytch, the Eunuch raises the Children.

I think the only thing that needs to be shown is your view on Genderless Parenting, how you insist Mom and Dad are not important.

We need not articulate a thing, as long as your voice is the voice of the LGBT Activists. Seawytch makes our argument for us.

Who said mon and dad aren't important?

Your "logic" here is that in a single parent marriage, for whatever reason this happened, that the single parent is no long important because it isn't mom and dad any more. Clearly this doesn't work.

The point being, a child needs to be brought up well. You could have five bad parents and you'd be brought up badly, or one good parent and you'd be brought up well.

The point being that it isn't marriage that makes a child be brought up well, it's the actual bringing up of the child that is important, the skills of parenting.

But then again any person who is anti-gay marriage seems to spend more time trying to divert the argument away from reality as much as possible.

Maybe you don't realize that you're misrepresenting what other people say so that would make it either a mental deficiency or a language barrier. Again, is English your first language, yes or no? A no would go a long way in explaining you.

I did not say that parents are not important. Parents are very important. It's important that children have two parents. It does not matter if those parents are two men or two women or a man and a woman. Two is key in raising happy, healthy well adjusted children.

Instead of misrepresenting what I say, either intentionally or because of some mental deficiency, why don't you answer the question.

What parenting skill requires a penis or a vagina.

Maybe you don't realize that you're misrepresenting what other people say so that would make it either a mental deficiency or a language barrier. Again, is English your first language, yes or no? A no would go a long way in explaining you.

I did not say that parents are not important. Parents are very important. It's important that children have two parents. It does not matter if those parents are two men or two women or a man and a woman. Two is key in raising happy, healthy well adjusted children.

Instead of misrepresenting what I say, either intentionally or because of some mental deficiency, why don't you answer the question.

Your comprehension is poor, you said parenting is genderless, that is what I have stated.

Being a father requires a penis, being a mother requires a vagina.

But in the society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Your comprehension is poor, you said parenting is genderless, that is what I have stated.

Being a father requires a penis, being a mother requires a vagina.

But in the society of the seawytch, the Eunuch raises the children.

Children don't need a mother and father, they need parents. You have yet to provide a parenting skill that requires the parent to be of one gender or the other...because there are none.

A eunuch is not genderless.

Forum List

Back