Gays have won. So what's next?

What's NEXT?

Bestiality rights.

Child molester rights.

Rapist rights.

Men who abuse blow-up dolls rights.

Sex orgy participant rights.

Equal rights for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that goes on behind closed between men and women and animals and battery-operated toys, etc., etc., etc.

"It's Bushes fault and you're a racist."

Just want to save the libtards some time.

You have gays in your face every second of the day? Or at all? Strange, where do you live? In the toilet of a gay bar that is open 24 hours a day?

We have already had a gay president.

s0n....people who get hysterical about shit ALL THE TIME are never taken seriously in the final analysis.
I would agree with you, but as I will point out you are indeed theone being hysterical.
Being that nobody is screaming and pushing mythical "lifestyles" on anybody, this is clearly the hysterics of cowardly people that are afraid ofthings changing. It doesn't seem that "the gays" and of course those that support them are a fringe, it seems they make up the majority of citizens. Nutters wailing about some unarticulable doom that will befall the nation if same sex couples should become equal, seem to be the lunatic fringe. If anybody could make a case, other than a ridiculous slippery slope fallacy, I am sure they would have. Or we could approach the "sanctity of marriage" clap trap. This one is easy. If you need same sex marriage forbidden toprovide your marriage meaning, your marriage clearly means nothing.

Well, not sure why this is an issue for the huge majority of folks, because that pretty much sums up gay sex. But I don't think the majority is as obsessedwith other people's genitalia, as you are. See, nowhere is it illegal to be homosexual in the United states. Once again you are expressing your fixation on genitals. The current argument is over marriage, not sex. The battle over sexual freedom was won over half a century ago. The anti freedom crowd lost. Sadly they have infiltrated the conservative partyand made it into a hypocrite when it comes to homosexuals. Read up on Barry Goldwater, a real conservative.

It seems you are deluded.
It seems they are mainstream.

Who cares? See when you grow up, you realize what others think is irrelevant.
I am not sure what the point of this rant is. Most people don't care if others accept them as normal, most people understand normal to be relative and thus rather meaningless when it comes to individuals. I don't want your help. Being excepted by others isn't really relevant to me.

To a HUGE majority, getting plowed in the pooper just doesn't sit right with regular folks and never, ever will.
Sucks to be regular.

The oddballs need to consider a Plan B.
Doesn't look like it. Seems you and the others that are blind to reality need to understand that in this nation, the majority doesn't rule.

s0n....people who get hysterical about shit ALL THE TIME are never taken seriously in the final analysis.
I would agree with you, but as I will point out you are indeed theone being hysterical.
Being that nobody is screaming and pushing mythical "lifestyles" on anybody, this is clearly the hysterics of cowardly people that are afraid ofthings changing. It doesn't seem that "the gays" and of course those that support them are a fringe, it seems they make up the majority of citizens. Nutters wailing about some unarticulable doom that will befall the nation if same sex couples should become equal, seem to be the lunatic fringe. If anybody could make a case, other than a ridiculous slippery slope fallacy, I am sure they would have. Or we could approach the "sanctity of marriage" clap trap. This one is easy. If you need same sex marriage forbidden toprovide your marriage meaning, your marriage clearly means nothing.

Well, not sure why this is an issue for the huge majority of folks, because that pretty much sums up gay sex. But I don't think the majority is as obsessedwith other people's genitalia, as you are. See, nowhere is it illegal to be homosexual in the United states. Once again you are expressing your fixation on genitals. The current argument is over marriage, not sex. The battle over sexual freedom was won over half a century ago. The anti freedom crowd lost. Sadly they have infiltrated the conservative partyand made it into a hypocrite when it comes to homosexuals. Read up on Barry Goldwater, a real conservative.

I am not sure what the point of this rant is. Most people don't care if others accept them as normal, most people understand normal to be relative and thus rather meaningless when it comes to individuals. I don't want your help. Being excepted by others isn't really relevant to me.

Sucks to be regular.

The oddballs need to consider a Plan B.
Doesn't look like it. Seems you and the others that are blind to reality need to understand that in this nation, the majority doesn't rule.

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/bG][/URL][/QUOTE]
So you have nothing. It's okay, that is why the anti Ssm crowd is losing.

Sucks to be regular.

So you have nothing. It's okay, that is why the anti Ssm crowd is losing.[/QUOTE]
we don't want this ---> [url]https://www.google.com/search?q=gay+day+parade&safe=off&rlz=1C1DVCO_enUS421US425&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=VKW-U_yoAYOkyATenIDgDw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1149&bih=895[/url] in our streets. Keep it in your bedroom.

we don't want this ---> https://www.google.com/search?q=gay...OkyATenIDgDw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1149&bih=895 in our streets. Keep it in your bedroom.

Don't attend the parade than. Easily solved. You don't own the streets and the town's and cities thathost them do want them in the streets.

That's not how you win my vote. Thread Failed.

we don't want this ---> https://www.google.com/search?q=gay...OkyATenIDgDw&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1149&bih=895 in our streets. Keep it in your bedroom.

Don't attend the parade than. Easily solved. You don't own the streets and the town's and cities thathost them do want them in the streets.

That's not how you win my vote. Thread Failed.
Based on your statements, there is no winning your vote. It's just one ofa shrinking minority anyway, so who cares?

The gays are winning this battle because judges are giving them victories in court that they could not win in the ballot box. So it will be like Roe v. Wade, the issue will create another deep division in our nation that will not heal.

This is true at least in California.

The gays are winning this battle because judges are giving them victories in court that they could not win in the ballot box. So it will be like Roe v. Wade, the issue will create another deep division in our nation that will not heal.

Good, the court is doing it's job. Thepeople don't get to vote on rights of others.

Don't have it in the middle of our main streets then, ass hat, is how most feel about it.

We don't need to be reminded of your perversion.

But my own feeling is, hey, let it all hang out. Let the world know what you really are and the problem solves itself in the long run.

CA is not divided. A strong majority support marriage equality.

Don't have it in the middle of our main streets then, ass hat, is how most feel about it.

But my own feeling is, hey, let it all hang out. Let the world know what you really are and the problem solves itself in the long run.

The opposite is true. The more gay people open and out, the more tolerance there is...which is why you don't like the parades. :lol:

Sucks to be regular.

So you have nothing. It's okay, that is why the anti Ssm crowd is losing.[/QUOTE]

You misspelled "lost".

The opposite is true. The more gay people open and out, the more tolerance there is...which is why you don't like the parades. :lol:

I said I like gays parading their perversions. You have no idea how many people I know that were once 'live and let live' toward gays and are now emphatically against anything the militants want due to attending a gay pride parade.

People get sick of you the more they see of you.

What's NEXT?

Bestiality rights.

Child molester rights.

Rapist rights.

Men who abuse blow-up dolls rights.

Sex orgy participant rights.

Equal rights for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that goes on behind closed between men and women and animals and battery-operated toys, etc., etc., etc.

Fighting for equality started it. I once thought this was a slippery slope argument, but it's far more loathsome and sinister than that. Those that use this ridiculous argument are trying to frighten people into being against equality for homosexual couples. Suggestions that removing barriers to freedom ends in anarchy is always the position of those that wish to remain in a position of superiority.

If you can prove that homosexual couples becoming equal legally to heterosexual couples stll cause our people to then legalize child molestation or bestiality, present it, otherwise, you are a fear mongering liar and belong on the staff with Barack Obama.

You are asking me to prove something that hasn't happened, YET.

There are MANY instances in history where cracking the door open leads to the door being smashed down by a large mob demanding that THEIR "rights" be legally recognized.

Putting lipstick on a PIG doesn't change the fact that it's still a PIG.

As for Obama, you are way off. Obama is a TRAITOR to this country. He should be arrested and thrown in prison YESTERDAY.

So gay pride parades are Exhibit A why we should deny them equal protection under the law.
Try taking that one up before the SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back