Gays blaming blacks for gay marriage ban in California

So.....lemmie get this right......

Most of you think that providing sex education in school is wrong? Well......considering that most parents today don't take the time to educate their children, or, if they do, generally the parents aren't as well informed as their kids. Most families have both parents working, with the children in after school programs or latch key kids (of which I was one).

Don't you think that providing good solid information about pregnancy prevention, as well as birth control belongs WITH abstinence education instead of nothing but telling them "just say no"?

It's one thing to teach kids about reproduction and the mechanics of birth control (provided they're of a reasonable age). It's a completely different matter to user in "sex ed" to 4-5 year olds under the guise of teaching them to avoid predators. Assisting young girls to obtain abortions without the knowledge of their parents is also far, far outside the realm of the school's authority. But that's what school counselors do.

Likewise I think it is a travesty of the education for school counselors to lead confused teens to groups such as the Gay and Lesbian groups. I can't remember what that group is called, but for it to exist and be funded by public education dollars, and for school counselors to take it upon themselves to guide impressionable children into such groups is disgusting and outside the realm of public education. Which is the main reason it's so hush-hush.

It's one thing to teach kids about reproduction and the mechanics of birth control (provided they're of a reasonable age). It's a completely different matter to user in "sex ed" to 4-5 year olds under the guise of teaching them to avoid predators. Assisting young girls to obtain abortions without the knowledge of their parents is also far, far outside the realm of the school's authority. But that's what school counselors do.

Likewise I think it is a travesty of the education for school counselors to lead confused teens to groups such as the Gay and Lesbian groups. I can't remember what that group is called, but for it to exist and be funded by public education dollars, and for school counselors to take it upon themselves to guide impressionable children into such groups is disgusting and outside the realm of public education. Which is the main reason it's so hush-hush.

:eek:

Oh shit.......I think that was the opening trumpet for Armageddon.........

Allie and I agree about something!

It's one thing to teach kids about reproduction and the mechanics of birth control (provided they're of a reasonable age). It's a completely different matter to user in "sex ed" to 4-5 year olds under the guise of teaching them to avoid predators.

But that's just the thing what benefits do they have of teaching real sex ed to four or five year olds that probably aren't interested in the opposite sex at that age anyway? And still if it goes public the political career of whoever suggested it goes down in flames. There has to be conservative preschool teachers in even the bluest of blue states (Ma) so once they figure what they're supposed to be doing you think they'd still keep it a secret?

Assisting young girls to obtain abortions without the knowledge of their parents is also far, far outside the realm of the school's authority. But that's what school counselors do.
If that's true go after those individual school counselors. That's truly unacceptable behavior.

I agree. They shouldn't teach them gay is bad, but they shouldn't encourage them to be gay especially if they aren't sure where they swing.

Well I don't believe in racism. I believe people just don't have much in common and hate change, not each other. Like dogs hate cats, lions and hyenas we instinctively react to color, or size. If you see a tiger on your front lawn you call the police or become violent. If you see a cat you react totally different and shoo it away. America is not the only intolerant place in the world neither is it the most religious. Tribes all over the world have little tolerance for MANY of what we modern society would deem "normal", like homosexuality. And MANY of these tribes have never met a modern man in their lives let alone considered many of the "freedoms" and laws we have.

No one should force anyone to take them into their life, or lifestyle. And there are ALOT more people in the world who have more pressing issues than who they have sex with and are discriminated against. Besides if most homosexuals (who are White) didn't mention they were gay they wouldn't have any problems. I imagine Black gays are the triple minority.But homosexuality seems to be the LAST thing the Black community is concerned with because they have so much more to work on. White homosexuals don't have the same inhibitions of instant judgment on skin color and can get by if they keep it to themselves. So I don't think it's not that the Black community doesn't care it's just they realize there are more pressing issues. I don't remember colonists enslaving gays 500 years ago for their abilities to build a nation.

well i don't believe in racism. I believe people just don't have much in common and hate change, not each other. Like dogs hate cats, lions and hyenas we instinctively react to color, or size. If you see a tiger on your front lawn you call the police or become violent. If you see a cat you react totally different and shoo it away. America is not the only intolerant place in the world neither is it the most religious. Tribes all over the world have little tolerance for many of what we modern society would deem "normal", like homosexuality. And many of these tribes have never met a modern man in their lives let alone considered many of the "freedoms" and laws we have.

No one should force anyone to take them into their life, or lifestyle. And there are alot more people in the world who have more pressing issues than who they have sex with and are discriminated against. Besides if most homosexuals (who are white) didn't mention they were gay they wouldn't have any problems. I imagine black gays are the triple minority.but homosexuality seems to be the last thing the black community is concerned with because they have so much more to work on. White homosexuals don't have the same inhibitions of instant judgment on skin color and can get by if they keep it to themselves. So i don't think it's not that the black community doesn't care it's just they realize there are more pressing issues. I don't remember colonists enslaving gays 500 years ago for their abilities to build a nation.

$90845903.jpg

Last edited:
funny, I found this from The American Psycological Association as recently as May 14th, 2009.

It sounds like somewhat of a contradiction

my own personal Un-Biased research

Here is the link I started at

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=is+there+a+gay+gene&aq=f&aqi=g1&oq=&fp=1&cad=b

the most up to date link I could find was May 14th 2009

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Culture/Default.aspx?id=528376

APA revises 'gay gene' theory

Charlie Butts - OneNewsNow - 5/14/2009 6:30:00 AM

The attempt to prove that homosexuality is determined biologically has been dealt a knockout punch. An American Psychological Association publication includes an admission that there's no homosexual "gene" -- meaning it's not likely that homosexuals are born that way.

For decades, the APA has not considered homosexuality a psychological disorder, while other professionals in the field consider it to be a "gender-identity" problem. But the new statement, which appears in a brochure called "Answers to Your Questions for a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation & Homosexuality," states the following:

"There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles...."

While engaging in homosexual acts is a choice, as are all sexual acts, the orientation itself is not a choice.
when is this

From The American Psychological Association:

Is Sexual Orientation a Choice?

No, human beings cannot choose to be either gay or straight. For most people, sexual orientation emerges in early adolescence without any prior sexual experience. Although we can choose whether to act on our feelings, psychologists do not consider sexual orientation to be a conscious choice that can be voluntarily changed.

Is Homosexuality a Mental Illness or Emotional Problem?

No. Psychologists, psychiatrists, and other mental health professionals agree that homosexuality is not an illness, a mental disorder, or an emotional problem. More than 35 years of objective, well-designed scientific research has shown that homosexuality, in and itself, is not associated with mental disorders or emotional or social problems. Homosexuality was once thought to be a mental illness because mental health professionals and society had biased information.

In the past, the studies of gay, lesbian, and bisexual people involved only those in therapy, thus biasing the resulting conclusions. When researchers examined data about such people who were not in therapy, the idea that homosexuality was a mental illness was quickly found to be untrue.

In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association confirmed the importance of the new, better-designed research and removed homosexuality from the official manual that lists mental and emotional disorders. Two years later, the American Psychological Association passed a resolution supporting this removal.

For more than 25 years, both associations have urged all mental health professionals to help dispel the stigma of mental illness that some people still associate with homosexual orientation.​

The next thing people need to realize is that civil marriage is a legal contract. As a paralegal, I'm not aware of any other legal contract that has a gender bias.

It won't let me post the URL until I've made 15 posts or more for some odd reason, so just go to apahelpcenter.org and look for "Sexual Orientation."

And they would be right. If the Bass hadn't forgot what it is like to be discriminated against, the Bass would see clearly and give these people equal rights.

If slavery were put up for a vote, the bass would still be a slave.

The sealybobo is wrong. Being "discriminated" against because of gay sex acts[which are voluntary, willful sex acts] vs being discriminated against because of skin colour/race/ethnicity is *NOT* the same.

Equal civil rights are equal civil rights are equal civil rights.

Still after all of these years.

The APA refuses to reclassify homosexuality as a mental illness.

Now they call it a "gender-identity" problem. :cuckoo: :lol:
No. They don't classify it as that. By and large (with a few exceptions) Being gay or lesbian relates to sexual orientation, not gender identity.
Gender Identity is regarded as a disorder or condition in which a person feels discomfort with his or her biological sex, and the APA classifies that separately.
Most gays & lesbians are completely comfortable with his or her biological sex.

Answers to Your Questions For a Better Understanding of Sexual Orientation & Homosexuality

Wrong.

Again.

Sunni-man

The sealybobo is wrong. Being "discriminated" against because of gay sex acts[which are voluntary, willful sex acts] vs being discriminated against because of skin colour/race/ethnicity is *NOT* the same.

FYI a sexual act between two people of the same sex does not make them homosexual.

Keep on telling yourself that, champ!

So prison is full of homosexuals, or full of men (women) who are going for any port in a storm?

Just because some homos accept their abnormal mental condition.

Doesn't mean that they don't have a mental disfunction.

They just choose to live with it.

Speaking of which Sunnidiot.......how are you coping with your mental dysfunction (and yes, I spelled it right).

You know.........for someone who supposedly is married to a doctor, as well as claims to be a shrink, why the fuck don't you know how to spell medical terms?

And they would be right. If the Bass hadn't forgot what it is like to be discriminated against, the Bass would see clearly and give these people equal rights.

If slavery were put up for a vote, the bass would still be a slave.

gay sex acts are not Civil Rights, sexual acts are not covered under Civil Rights.

Just because some homos accept their abnormal mental condition.

Doesn't mean that they don't have a mental disfunction.

They just choose to live with it.

Speaking of which Sunnidiot.......how are you coping with your mental dysfunction (and yes, I spelled it right).

You know.........for someone who supposedly is married to a doctor, as well as claims to be a shrink, why the fuck don't you know how to spell medical terms?

If you think a man taking another man's penis up his anus is not wrong you are the mentally sick one Bikerfailure.

gay sex acts are not Civil Rights, sexual acts are not covered under Civil Rights.
A sexual orientation is not a sex act. Idiot.

Forum List

Back