please .. Any one answer me for these Questions

BONA FIDE

Rookie
Jun 19, 2008
Where in the bible did Jesus claim to be god?

Where in the bible did Jesus ask to be worshipped?

Where did Jesus say I am God Manifested in flesh?

Where did Jesus mention the original sin?

Where did Jesus say I am the God the Son?

Where did Jesus say that I am God the Word?

Where did Jesus say I am the Second God in Trinity?

Jesus is the son of God. He is not God. He did however sacrifice himself to atone for the original sin of Adam.

The Trinity is a false belief. He is however referred to as the "Word" as well as the Son of man.

Where in the bible did Jesus claim to be god?

In John chapter 10, we find this:

The Jews gathered around him, saying, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ,[c] tell us plainly."
Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father's name speak for me, but you do not believe because you are not my sheep. My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."

Where in the bible did Jesus ask to be worshipped?

I don't know that He ever implicitly did so. It's rather more of an implication, since one worships God, and if Jesus is God, then it would logically apply to Him, as well.

Jesus did rebuke his disciples for chastising Mary, Martha's sister, for anointing His feet with expensive oil, which was intended as an act of worship.

Where did Jesus say I am God Manifested in flesh?

Answered in the first one. Since Jesus was, obviously, manifest in the flesh, to claim to be God would be to claim to be God manifest in the flesh.

Where did Jesus mention the original sin?

Who says He ever did?

The original sin, by the way, is not sex, as so many people have misinterpreted, since sex is not, in and of itself a sin. Original sin would be disobedience to God. Just an interesting side note.

Where did Jesus say I am the God the Son?

Too many times and places to catalog. He nearly always referred to God as "My Father", as well.

Where did Jesus say that I am God the Word?

Not sure if He, personally, did. I know the Apostle Paul did.

Where did Jesus say I am the Second God in Trinity?

The Bible doesn't mention the Trinity, per se, any more than it mentions the rapture by that name. The Trinity is a concept arrived at and understood through contextual reference throughout the Bible.

Jesus did not mean he and God were the same entity. He meant he and God were one in thought, in belief , in temperment, etc etc. You have ONE passage you have misconstrued while there are many others were Jesus reminds the Jews he is NOT God, but his Son, In fact he does so in the passage you quoteed.

Jesus did not mean he and God were the same entity. He meant he and God were one in thought, in belief , in temperment, etc etc. You have ONE passage you have misconstrued while there are many others were Jesus reminds the Jews he is NOT God, but his Son, In fact he does so in the passage you quoteed.

In context, that isn't what He meant at all.

Perhaps when you accuse people of "misconstruing" things, you could try checking the context yourself first.

I don't think the OP want's answers, me thinks the OP doesn't like religion and just wants to argue and/or throw bombs.

I could be wrong.

I'm sure the theologians here will disagree with this, but I think what Jesus was trying to say was fairly simple. Of course he thought he was the son of God, and of course he knew that all around him were his brothers and sisters. Because Jesus thought that all of humanity were the children of God, and that's why he said that everybody should treat each other with respect and help those in need- because we're all a big family.

I guess the fact that people were so shocked by his comments is a real commentary on how shitty the times were.

In context, that isn't what He meant at all.

Perhaps when you accuse people of "misconstruing" things, you could try checking the context yourself first.

The idea that the Trinity is real is a joke. You and those who believe it are delusional. Jesus spends a lot of time TELLING people he is NOT God, but we are to believe he just did that to confuse them right?

Why keep reminding people he has only the power God gives him, if he is God? Why remind people not to worship him, but rather God, if he is God? I can go on and on, but any sane person gets the point.

Forum List

Back