Gay Rights Group Demands Apology From Newsweek

There are certain gay actors, like Ru Paul for example, who sorry but I'm not buying him as a love interest for a women.

Same with Ellen Degeneres. I'm not buying her straight act either. But I can't rule out all gay actors. Some can pull it off.

Neil Patrick Harris for example. Now he can play straight very well.

Portia de Rossi too.

She was hilarious in Arrested Development . . .she was married to Tobias, no gay there. She played Julia's lover on Nip/Tuck and was excellent in both parts.

There are certain gay actors, like Ru Paul for example, who sorry but I'm not buying him as a love interest for a women.

Same with Ellen Degeneres. I'm not buying her straight act either. But I can't rule out all gay actors. Some can pull it off.

Neil Patrick Harris for example. Now he can play straight very well.

Portia de Rossi too.

She was hilarious in Arrested Development . . .she was married to Tobias, no gay there. She played Julia's lover on Nip/Tuck and was excellent in both parts.
she is also great in..."Better Off Ted"

Why would you take pride in a disgusting, perverted, mental illness?

And you wonder why I neg rep you?:lol:
You are the one with the mental illness. Stop spreading your hate, you fucking stupid piece of shit.

What Mental illness is that? Be Specific...

Now understand, I am not asking you this because I expect that you can show a clinical diagnosis due to a person recognizing that Homosexuality is a devient sexual perversion, a pre-oedipal pathology... I ask to allow YOU to demonstrate that you've no means to support your assertion; that you are in fact an impotent advocate of normalizing abnormality; an imbecile with NO MEANS TO RECOGNIZE THE DAMAGE THAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOUR OWN CULTURE; and as such have NO BUSINESS being allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

But... the challenge stands and where you CAN sustain your assertion, you prevail... where you FAIL to sustain it: YOU WILL CONCEDE.

Best of luck...

How about you show me how homosexuality is a mental illness?

and to answer your question, I would say he has Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

He fails to take reponsiblity for his actions, he seeks revenge, and he throws temper tantrums.
Pretty much, he acts like a child.

You know...this whole thing about Tea Partiers complaining about their rallies being misrepresented by a few outrageous signs, protesters, etc. has always cracked me up. Because the same thing has been done again and again to us gays and our gay pride parades.

I went to one in houston. Well I ended up at one. I was stuck in traffic for hours and I was not happy with the way people were dressing in front of children. Its not like I don't support equal rights its just that some radicalize their message sometimes.

Been to Mardi Gras?

Yes I have. I live 5 hours from New Orleans. I went to the superbowl last year on bourbon. I had a great time but I don't really remember women flashing children. I don't really remember much anyways:eusa_whistle:

I went to one in houston. Well I ended up at one. I was stuck in traffic for hours and I was not happy with the way people were dressing in front of children. Its not like I don't support equal rights its just that some radicalize their message sometimes.

Been to Mardi Gras?

Yes I have. I live 5 hours from New Orleans. I went to the superbowl last year on bourbon. I had a great time but I don't really remember women flashing children. I don't really remember much anyways:eusa_whistle:

I doubt gay men were flashing children either.
And if someone has a problem with a gay pride parade don't go.
We have an Aryan Nation parade near here, I don't like it, so I don't go.

And you wonder why I neg rep you?:lol:
You are the one with the mental illness. Stop spreading your hate, you fucking stupid piece of shit.

What Mental illness is that? Be Specific...

Now understand, I am not asking you this because I expect that you can show a clinical diagnosis due to a person recognizing that Homosexuality is a devient sexual perversion, a pre-oedipal pathology... I ask to allow YOU to demonstrate that you've no means to support your assertion; that you are in fact an impotent advocate of normalizing abnormality; an imbecile with NO MEANS TO RECOGNIZE THE DAMAGE THAT YOU'RE DOING TO YOUR OWN CULTURE; and as such have NO BUSINESS being allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

But... the challenge stands and where you CAN sustain your assertion, you prevail... where you FAIL to sustain it: YOU WILL CONCEDE.

Best of luck...

How about you show me how homosexuality is a mental illness?

and to answer your question, I would say he has Oppositional Defiant Disorder.

Golly... Let's see, "How is Homosexuality a Mental illness?"

Well Homosexuality is a disorder presenting maladaptive behavior... wherein an individual is incapable of or has significant difficulty adapting to circumstances of normality; that which sustains or promotes their best interests...

So ya feel that PR is suffering ODD? ROFLMNAO...

So you're saying that PR is a child? That you are an adult in a position of authority over PR and that his rejection of your insipid reasoning represents defiance of your otherwise reasonable direction?

[/quote]He fails to take reponsiblity for his actions, he seeks revenge, and he throws temper tantrums.
Pretty much, he acts like a child.[/quote]

Sadly... that doesn't indicate ODD. Educate yourself...

But... one should give credit where Credit is due...

:clap2: SWEET CONCESSION! :clap2:

Last edited:
Been to Mardi Gras?

I never said they were purposely walking up and flashing children. I just said it was poor taste to wear things like assless chaps in broad daylight in front of children. They shutdown all of houston's downtown. It was impossible to get around the parade. Again nothing against homosexuality and I do not fear it or any of that nonsense. It was just poor taste and the wrong way to convince people to change their stance on the issue. If I saw the same thing with a woman wearing something like that and marching for women's rights, I would feel the same way.

some symptoms of ODD are:

resentful and seeks revenge
doesn't take responsiblity for their actions
temper tantrums

Please approve the the sypmtoms I posted above are wrong, moron

and all you did is present YOUR opinion on homosexuality, you did not prove it is a mental illness.[/quote]
Also learn how to use the quote function

Last edited:

I never said they were purposely walking up and flashing children. I just said it was poor taste to wear things like assless chaps in broad daylight in front of children. They shutdown all of houston's downtown. It was impossible to get around the parade. Again nothing against homosexuality and I do not fear it or any of that nonsense. It was just poor taste and the wrong way to convince people to change their stance on the issue. If I saw the same thing with a woman wearing something like that and marching for women's rights, I would feel the same way.
gay pride parades are not for convincing anyone, it is for celebrating who they are.
And like someone pointed out, women at Mardi gra flash people all the time.
And like I said if you don't want your child to see it, don't take them.

ROFLMNAO!

Progressives...

They're LIARS!

You are the liar!
You are presenting your opinions as if they were facts.
You don't know what you are talking about.
And you are obviously in the closet.

Been to Mardi Gras?

Oh, it happens....a lot.

What you saw were probably the bar floats...how about the sports organizations, the clubs, the church groups, the commercial advertisers, the politicians. The bar floats with the semi-nakedness makes up no more than 10% of a gay pride parade...just like the crazies with the crazy signs make up no more than 10% of a tea party event.

How about Pro Life people carrying signs with aborted babies on them?
We have a 12k race here every year, and every year they have large pictures of dead babies on them. And a lot of children take part in the race, along with many small children being pushed in stollers by their parents.

How about Pro Life people carrying signs with aborted babies on them?
We have a 12k race here every year, and every year they have large pictures of dead babies on them. And a lot of children take part in the race, along with many small children being pushed in stollers by their parents.

Those people come to the Elementary schools around here and park their vans with those huge pictures out in front of the school just before school's out.

They did it at my high school on the front side walk. Total bullshit!
And they are the ones who bitch about exposing their children to homosexuals at parades, and on television. Personally I don't want my child to see pictures of dead babies when he is leaving school, and if they are in kindergarten or something, they will not get what is going on.

How about Colin Ferrall as Alexander the Great?

Hank Azaria and Robin Williams in the Birdcage.
Emily Blunt played a lesbian in an indie film I watched, can't remember the name.

Forum List

Back