Gay people exist because pregnant women have @nal sex, bishop says

I find gay's actions ignorant and abhorrent.

I don't think they care what you might think. Unless someone is forcing you into a gay relationship, how is it any of your business anyway?
It wasn't my business until the started their gay parades and gay month, and taking marriage license and making it partner 1 and partner 2, and banning mothers and fathers day, they can all die of HIV for all care now. They just couldn't keep it in their bedrooms like they said they were....

What business is it of your's if someone has a parade or celebrates "Pride Month" or gets married? Are people actually having sex in public? Not where I live.
Again it isnt any of my business when they said they didnt want anyone knowing what they did in their bedrooms. Have at it if you want to Fudge pack or Muff dive, but when they started indoctrinating young kids at school, so they can keep queerness from dying out, then I have issues. Fuck all of you Marxists, I hope you get a meeting with allah ooh ackbar soon.
How is anyone being "indoctrinated"? What is this "marxist" stuff? Do you even know what the word means? How do you know what religion another person practices? You sound like you have a problem with the Muslim faith as well. You sound as if you do not have a functioning brain.
The Communist Manifesto: Cultural Marxism, Homosexual agenda, Pink Swastika, AND so much more.
The roots of Western cultural decay are very deep, having first sprouted a century ago. It began with a loose clan of ideologues inside Europe’s communist movement. Today, it is known as the Frankfurt School, and its ideals have perverted American society.
When Outcomes Fail, Just Change the Theory
ukács implemented a policy he titled “cultural terrorism,” which focused on these two objectives. A major part of the policy was to target children’s minds through lectures that encouraged them to deride and reject Christian ethics.

In these lectures, graphic sexual matter was presented to children, and they were taught about loose sexual conduct.
I know I am wasting my time with people like you who have an IQ of 30 if that.

It wasn't my business until the started their gay parades and gay month, and taking marriage license and making it partner 1 and partner 2, and banning mothers and fathers day, they can all die of HIV for all care now. They just couldn't keep it in their bedrooms like they said they were....

What business is it of your's if someone has a parade or celebrates "Pride Month" or gets married? Are people actually having sex in public? Not where I live.
Again it isnt any of my business when they said they didnt want anyone knowing what they did in their bedrooms. Have at it if you want to Fudge pack or Muff dive, but when they started indoctrinating young kids at school, so they can keep queerness from dying out, then I have issues. Fuck all of you Marxists, I hope you get a meeting with allah ooh ackbar soon.
How is anyone being "indoctrinated"? What is this "marxist" stuff? Do you even know what the word means? How do you know what religion another person practices? You sound like you have a problem with the Muslim faith as well. You sound as if you do not have a functioning brain.
He is pretty much the standard bearer for mindless Islamophobia..
View attachment 271226
Been there seen it, up close and personal, yes they really are that stupid...
And he visited the UK but his fear of Muslims made him avoid London. He is psychotic.

Gay people exist because pregnant women have anal sex, bishop says | Metro News

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?

aaronleland........

Bro this thread seems right up your alley. Pun intended. :lol:

images

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?

aaronleland........

Bro this thread seems right up your alley. Pun intended. :lol:

images
Be careful what you say about Tommy .

He often responds to these sorts of arguments with a slippery slope.

View attachment 271226
And he visited the UK but his fear of Muslims made him avoid London. He is psychotic.
No, wrong again, I visited Scotland, which was much nicer because I didnt run into assholes like Tommy. They were very nice, since my Great Grandfather was an ordained minister from Scotland.

View attachment 271226
No, wrong again, I visited Scotland, which was much nicer because I didnt run into assholes like Tommy. They were very nice, since my Great Grandfather was an ordained minister from Scotland.
broiler-live-chicken-500x500.jpg

As someone who is a practicing Catholic, I vehemently disagree with this bishops comments. He is entitled to his opinion, but so is everyone else. I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent.
I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent

I don't think they care what you might think. Unless someone is forcing you into a gay relationship, how is it any of your business anyway?

When was Mother's Day or Father's Day banned? That claim is as stupid as when you said you couldn't say Merry Christmas any more.
I dont respond any more to dickheads who have their heads shoved up their asses. Fuck off, and die, for all I care..

You don't respond because I called you on your lie. Dumb ass.

As someone who is a practicing Catholic, I vehemently disagree with this bishops comments. He is entitled to his opinion, but so is everyone else. I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent.
I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent

In case nobody has reminded you yet today, You're still an idiot.

I really feel sorry for people like you, who have been so uneducated that you dont have a clue what is going on around you.

The lament of conspiracy theory loons across the country.

He's a paganistic idolater. His opinion is SHIT. Just like the punk Dope from Buenos Aires.More bullshit from a Italian /Latin clown show.

When was Mother's Day or Father's Day banned? That claim is as stupid as when you said you couldn't say Merry Christmas any more.
I dont respond any more to dickheads who have their heads shoved up their asses. Fuck off, and die, for all I care..

I had your sorry ass on ignore with 75 other retarded liberals, but I repeat myself, so I thought to take everyone off the ignore list, guess what?

I had your sorry ass on ignore with 75 other retarded liberals, but I repeat myself, so I thought to take everyone off the ignore list, guess what?

Great, you're back. Now how about when Mother's Day and Father's Day were banned, like you claimed. When was that?

The superstition that Bishop is spouting is old, old, wives tales' superstition. Like the belief that a baby's birthmark came from his mother viewing some significant act while he was in the womb. It doesn't get much more neolithic or plain old dumb magic than that. Good heavens. You would expect a Bishop to have more education than that.

Great, you're back. Now how about when Mother's Day and Father's Day were banned, like you claimed. When was that?
School bans Mother's Day cards | Daily Mail Online
A school has banned the making of Mother’s Day cards because the headteacher does not want to upset children without a mother.

Helen Starkey has ended the tradition in the interests of "sensitivity".
Pull your sorry head out of your sorry ass, I am done educating you on "sensitivity". Again in Canada the LGBTQWXYZ123 attacked a woman because she wasn't going to do a Brazilian wax job on a tranny, because the woman did want to wax "HIS" dick and balls. So she was shut down. Fuck you all...

The superstition that Bishop is spouting is old, old, wives tales' superstition. Like the belief that a baby's birthmark came from his mother viewing some significant act while he was in the womb. It doesn't get much more neolithic or plain old dumb magic than that. Good heavens. You would expect a Bishop to have more education than that.
This same Bishop gets his marching orders from the Communist Pope who says Homos need to be treated with respect, and illegals shouldn't be left out because of "walls". So faggot end up running churches then fondles little boys, and if I am not Mistaken there is a big ass wall, keeping out the poor and miserable from getting the wealth of the CHURCH. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.

A school has banned the making of Mother’s Day cards because the headteacher does not want to upset children without a mother.

Pull your sorry head out of your sorry ass, I am done educating you on "sensitivity". Again in Canada the LGBTQWXYZ123 attacked a woman because she wasn't going to do a Brazilian wax job on a tranny, because the woman did want to wax "HIS" dick and balls. So she was shut down. Fuck you all...
You produce a link that doesnt work that,in any case, refers to one school in support of your gibberish. Classic conservative frothing.

Your shall better recite rabbi's sayings about sex. There is no one sexual deviations which has been approved in Talmud

You produce a link that doesnt work that,in any case, refers to one school in support of your gibberish. Classic conservative frothing.
Which link is that , Tommy the Muslims lover?

This same Bishop gets his marching orders from the Communist Pope who says Homos need to be treated with respect, and illegals shouldn't be left out because of "walls". So faggot end up running churches then fondles little boys, and if I am not Mistaken there is a big ass wall, keeping out the poor and miserable from getting the wealth of the CHURCH. You just cant get more stupid than a liberal.
You are SO gonna get struck by lightning.

You are SO gonna get struck by lightning.
Maybe I will, maybe I wont. but Karma is a bitch and so are you.

Forum List

Back