Gay people exist because pregnant women have @nal sex, bishop says

I thought about posting this is humor, but it really more sad and troubling than funny. Could this Bishop possibly believe this idiocy? Does this represent the ethical practice of religion?? Religion has its place, but should it be used to spread anti- science, anti intellectual nonsense that does nothing to advance the understanding of human sexuality but rather promotes ignorance. Stick to the damned scriptures Bishop!

Christian Bishop Claims Gays Are The Product Of Pregnant Women Enjoying Anal Sex
Cyprus Mail reports that the Christian bishop told an audience at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, last month that homosexuality is caused by pregnant women enjoying butt sex, declaring:

Homosexuality is usually a problem transferred to a fetus, when a pregnant woman has Butt sex and enjoys it.

Video of the orthodox Christian bishop making his ridiculous claims have gone viral, with many mocking the ignorant statements. For example, Accept – LGBTI Cyprus shared the following comment with the video:

nope, I contribute that to the conception of a leftist.
Thank you for that brilliant and articulate commentary on an important issue of ethics, religion, science and culture. Clearly you are an asset to the USMB - one who raises the bar on the level of intellectual discourse.

I see that you have been around a while. I'm surprised that we haven't crossed paths before. I'll be looking forward to more of your pearls of wisdom and clarity.

The bishop is right. A pregnant woman fucked in her ass releases a type of female hormone, that overruns the fetus and turns it feminine. If the fetus happens to be male, this is a bummer.

Gay people exist because pregnant women have anal sex, bishop says | Metro News

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?

How do we know he is not correct?

( As you wonder, no I do not believe that is the answer )

nope, I contribute that to the conception of a leftist.
Thank you for that brilliant and articulate commentary on an important issue of ethics, religion, science and culture. Clearly you are an asset to the USMB - one who raises the bar on the level of intellectual discourse.

I see that you have been around a while. I'm surprised that we haven't crossed paths before. I'll be looking forward to more of your pearls of wisdom and clarity.

odd thing about these moronicons.....their automatic and mindless tendency is to blame liberals for...well....everything!....

here we have a conservative religious leader making an asinine statement and the conservative immediately finds a way to blame liberals.

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?

Indeed. I would like to get a better understanding of his medical background before I could comment.

The bishop is right. A pregnant woman fucked in her ass releases a type of female hormone, that overruns the fetus and turns it feminine. If the fetus happens to be male, this is a bummer.
The subject is homosexuality. What does "turning the fetus feminine " have to do with it, and where are you getting this shit from anyway?
I have invented this one. But there is a medical data in some medical research journals, that certain female hormones that interact with the mother's immune system do have the power to feminize the brain development of a male fetus, because the male fetus its male specific hormone set is a foreign intruder in the pregnant mother, as far as the mother's immune system is concerned.

Indeed. I would like to get a better understanding of his medical background before I could comment.

Maybe he has a degree in douche nozzles and knows about this but or is it butt in this case but who knows!?!

The subject is homosexuality. What does "turning the fetus feminine " have to do with it, and where are you getting this shit from anyway?
I have invented this one. But there is a medical data in some medical research journals, that certain female hormones that interact with the mother's immune system do have the power to feminize the brain development of a male fetus, because the male fetus its male specific hormone set is a foreign intruder in the pregnant mother, as far as the mother's immune system is concerned.
And that has what to do with anal sex and homosexuality?

So the children don't turn gay if the women have anal sex and don't enjoy it? Fascinating theory.

Because we are not stupid

So the children don't turn gay if the women have anal sex and don't enjoy it? Fascinating theory.
One of my Gay friends told me that his parents sex lives ended after they had him. He doesnt think anal fucking was a big part of their lives.

God Bless This Great Man.

NO ANAL MOMS! Ya Heard?!

Forum List

Back