Gay people exist because pregnant women have @nal sex, bishop says

Just another nutjob. These religions keep cranking them out.. LGBT people exist and have always existed. Why obsess about it? So another goofball can yell about "morality" and make some money from his fleeced flock?

Seriously, why should anyone care about somebody else's sexual orientation? We heterosexuals need to clean up our own house. Sexual harassment. Sexual assault. Domestic violence. Online sites on which males openly denigrate and threaten women and girls. And the god squad says nothing, but just babbles about "the gays" and "morality."

Just another nutjob. These religions keep cranking them out.. LGBT people exist and have always existed. Why obsess about it? So another goofball can yell about "morality" and make some money from his fleeced flock?

Seriously, why should anyone care about somebody else's sexual orientation? We heterosexuals need to clean up our own house. Sexual harassment. Sexual assault. Domestic violence. Online sites on which males openly denigrate and threaten women and girls. And the god squad says nothing, but just babbles about "the gays" and "morality."
LGBT people exist and have always existed.
Another poster had said "The Romans did it". Where are the Romans today? So this is what civilization is supposed to end up. Totally immoral going against nature, thus having another country go, "tits" up.

As someone who is a practicing Catholic, I vehemently disagree with this bishops comments. He is entitled to his opinion, but so is everyone else. I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent.
I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent
I find gay's actions ignorant and abhorrent.

I don't think they care what you might think. Unless someone is forcing you into a gay relationship, how is it any of your business anyway?

At least we can all agree that women (harlots and jezebels ) are to blame.

Yes, but don't forget the main point: If she likes it, all kinds of atrocities and mayhem and perversity ensue.

For some, the 20th century is still way over the horizon, and others jump in to assure everyone they gleefully share that condition.

As someone who is a practicing Catholic, I vehemently disagree with this bishops comments. He is entitled to his opinion, but so is everyone else. I find his remarks ignorant and abhorrent.

I don't think they care what you might think. Unless someone is forcing you into a gay relationship, how is it any of your business anyway?
It wasn't my business until the started their gay parades and gay month, and taking marriage license and making it partner 1 and partner 2, and banning mothers and fathers day, they can all die of HIV for all care now. They just couldn't keep it in their bedrooms like they said they were....

It wasn't my business until the started their gay parades and gay month, and taking marriage license and making it partner 1 and partner 2, and banning mothers and fathers day, they can all die of HIV for all care now. They just couldn't keep it in their bedrooms like they said they were....

When was Mother's Day or Father's Day banned? That claim is as stupid as when you said you couldn't say Merry Christmas any more.

People with your opinions make the case for Pride and all its manifestations. If being Gay, or coming out, did not attract dumb hostility people may not feel the need to make such a big deal of it.Which is a shame because its a great day out.

What business is it of your's if someone has a parade or celebrates "Pride Month" or gets married? Are people actually having sex in public? Not where I live.

When was Mother's Day or Father's Day banned? That claim is as stupid as when you said you couldn't say Merry Christmas any more.
I dont respond any more to dickheads who have their heads shoved up their asses. Fuck off, and die, for all I care..

People with your opinions make the case for Pride and all its manifestations. If being Gay, or coming out, did not attract dumb hostility people may not feel the need to make such a big deal of it.Which is a shame because its a great day out.
Again I repeat the picture of hypocrisy.

Islam-liberals.jpg

Gay people exist because pregnant women have anal sex, bishop says | Metro News

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?
Why is he talking to a primary school about abnormal sexual acts?

What business is it of your's if someone has a parade or celebrates "Pride Month" or gets married? Are people actually having sex in public? Not where I live.
Again it isnt any of my business when they said they didnt want anyone knowing what they did in their bedrooms. Have at it if you want to Fudge pack or Muff dive, but when they started indoctrinating young kids at school, so they can keep queerness from dying out, then I have issues. Fuck all of you Marxists, I hope you get a meeting with allah ooh ackbar soon.

Again I repeat the picture of hypocrisy.

View attachment 271209
Thanks for that. It saves you having to do that thinking thing.

Gay people exist because pregnant women have anal sex, bishop says | Metro News

A religious leader says people turn out to be homosexual because of problems transferred to a fetus during pregnancy. Speaking at a primary school in Akaki, Cyprus, the bishop claimed that being gay is passed on when pregnant women have anal sex and enjoy it.
He said: ‘It happens during the parent’s intercourse or pregnancy. It follows an abnormal sexual act between the parents. To be more clear, anal sex. ‘[Saint Porfyrios] says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.’

I know we have many members on here who are experts on the LGBT lifestyle. What do you think ? Has he cracked it ?

aaronleland........

Bro this thread seems right up your alley. Pun intended. :lol:

images

Again it isnt any of my business when they said they didnt want anyone knowing what they did in their bedrooms. Have at it if you want to Fudge pack or Muff dive, but when they started indoctrinating young kids at school, so they can keep queerness from dying out, then I have issues. Fuck all of you Marxists, I hope you get a meeting with allah ooh ackbar soon.
How is anyone being "indoctrinated"? What is this "marxist" stuff? Do you even know what the word means? How do you know what religion another person practices? You sound like you have a problem with the Muslim faith as well. You sound as if you do not have a functioning brain.

How is anyone being "indoctrinated"? What is this "marxist" stuff? Do you even know what the word means? How do you know what religion another person practices? You sound like you have a problem with the Muslim faith as well. You sound as if you do not have a functioning brain.
I really feel sorry for people like you, who have been so uneducated that you dont have a clue what is going on around you.

He is pretty much the standard bearer for mindless Islamophobia..

He is pretty much the standard bearer for mindless Islamophobia..
Islam-liberals.jpg

Been there seen it, up close and personal, yes they really are that stupid...

Forum List

Back