Gay Olympian, Handsome Adam Rippon, says he will boycott Team USA White House visit

Why would any self-respecting LGBT person want to shake hands and have a photo-op with a guy who has a terrible record as a heterosexual and who picked a gay-hating little pig-bitch to be his vice president?
There are no self-respecting LGBT people.

Why would any self-respecting LGBT person want to shake hands and have a photo-op with a guy who has a terrible record as a heterosexual and who picked a gay-hating little pig-bitch to be his vice president?
I don't know, but I'd have thes guys tested for STDs before I invited him to the White House.
STDs are not transmitted by handshakes. And how would Rippon know that trump doesn't have one. The "president" certainly did a lot of talking about his courageous attempts at avoiding STDs while screwing his way around New York (in violation of Christian moral standards), while his colleagues were in Vietnam ducking bullets.

Why are male figure skaters gay as fuck? If I got to figure skate with a hot woman in a tiny outfit I would definitely stay straight. Skating on ice wouldn't make me want to fudge pack.

The President wouldn't shake the gay guy's hand. The President is a known germophobe. It's a good thing the gay guy won't go to the white house. No one wants his disease.

You really mean...
The Great Douche is a known germophobe.
The Great Douche is a known gayophobe.
The Great Douche has a known Muellerophobe.

I don't know, but I'd have thes guys tested for STDs before I invited him to the White House.
STDs are not transmitted by handshakes. And how would Rippon know that trump doesn't have one. The "president" certainly did a lot of talking about his courageous attempts at avoiding STDs while screwing his way around New York (in violation of Christian moral standards), while his colleagues were in Vietnam ducking bullets.
Vietnam? That was over almost 50 years ago. I don't know why they call themselves progressives when they still talk about the same issues they did in the 60s.

I don't doubt we have different standards for hygene. I hear Trump is something of a germophobe and I suspect sodomy is not the cleanest form of intercourse.

You however, may "shake hands" with anyone who agrees to do so. I'm a bit of a social liberal.

Vietnam? That was over almost 50 years ago. I don't know why they call themselves progressives when they still talk about the same issues they did in the 60s.
He was the one who made the statements. Has his character changed so much? From what I've been hearing, it hasn't.

Why are male figure skaters gay as fuck? If I got to figure skate with a hot woman in a tiny outfit I would definitely stay straight. Skating on ice wouldn't make me want to fudge pack.
Probably keeps less female skaters from getting pregnant when they skate with gay fellows.

I don't doubt we have different standards for hygene. I hear Trump is something of a germophobe and I suspect sodomy is not the cleanest form of intercourse.

You however, may "shake hands" with anyone who agrees to do so. I'm a bit of a social liberal.

Er . . . I think that most people wash after participating in any personal, intimate activities. And certainly most shower in the morning before their day begins. As for people who brag about grabbing other people's private areas: would you want to shake hands with such a person?

Er . . . I think that most people wash after participating in any personal, intimate activities. And certainly most shower in the morning before their day begins. As for people who brag about grabbing other people's private areas: would you want to shake hands with such a person?
Well, I've grabbed a bit myself but do not recall boasting about it. I'm sorry, it's probably the word "grab" that melts your crystals. Do you prefer "fondled"?

He was the one who made the statements. Has his character changed so much? From what I've been hearing, it hasn't.
You were the one who mentioned Vietnam, which like all progressive issues have remained the same for over 60 years.

You were the one who mentioned Vietnam, which like all progressive issues have remained the same for over 60 years.
This person has not changed. His character appears to have remained the same over the decades. He has never cleaned up his act, and yet the phony "Christians" still suck up to him. Robert Mueller's character appears to have remained the same, as well. But these to men seem to be opposite in character when it counts. trump always was a slut.

Well, I've grabbed a bit myself but do not recall boasting about it. I'm sorry, it's probably the word "grab" that melts your crystals. Do you prefer "fondled"?
Nope. It's not any word that melts "my crystals." Straight guys like to pour "morality" crap and bad names all over women and LGBTs, particularly by having their "religious leader" goons do it, but don't want to be judged the same way for the same damned behavior. If anyone is going to ask what's on Rippon's hands, they better damned well ask the same question about trump, whose hands apparently have been everywhere and on one hell of a lot of people. According to the version of "Christian sexual morality" that I got as a kid, a trap-door is going to open up for the orange whore in the Oval Office when he dies and he's going straight down. Or is there actually no such thing as "Christian sexual morality"?

Nope. It's not any word that melts "my crystals." Straight guys like to pour "morality" crap and bad names all over women and LGBTs, particularly by having their "religious leader" goons do it, but don't want to be judged the same way for the same damned behavior. If anyone is going to ask what's on Rippon's hands, they better damned well ask the same question about trump, whose hands apparently have been everywhere and on one hell of a lot of people. According to the version of "Christian sexual morality" that I got as a kid, a trap-door is going to open up for the orange whore in the Oval Office when he dies and he's going straight down. Or is there actually no such thing as "Christian sexual morality"?
Look, no one cares if you're gay, but snowflakes are annoying. Serioulsy, it's a family matter at most.

It's interesting that you have nothing to say. What your silence says is that millions of girls and women have absolutely wasted their time adhering to this bullshit and deprived themselves unnecessarily of a jolly good time. I wish I'd known this when I was young.

Dear Young Misses and Ladies, looks like it's time to boogie like the menfolk. God apparently doesn't care.

Forum List

Back