Gay marriage vs. pulygamy

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
The argument for gay marriage is the equal right to marry who you love. Well?

well, what?

Not that there are enough people out there really advocating for polygamy, but as long as everyone is a consenting adult, I don't have a problem with it.

Consenting adults and harms no one - I agree.

BUT, in the past, the morms did indeed harm children and women.

Why is this in Politics?

Polygamy is not something that much noise is made about.

But polyamory is gaining popularity. More and more people are exploring relationships with more than one person.

Once again, consenting adults and no one is harmed.

What's a "pulygamy"?

Is that when you want to marry your wrist because you pull on your dick too much fantasizing about homos?
Whatever flips your nickel...or nickle. I find it curious that it's okay to demonize "polygamists" but not gays. Enjoy your gayness.

well, what?

Not that there are enough people out there really advocating for polygamy, but as long as everyone is a consenting adult, I don't have a problem with it.

Consenting adults and harms no one - I agree.

BUT, in the past, the morms did indeed harm children and women.

Why is this in Politics?
With all the stink the cons have made about gay marriage, you don't get why it's in politics? Not to mention the stink the government made about polygamy.

Any man who wants more than one wife, doesn't need a law passed, he needs to be locked up for his own protection. And any woman that wants more than one husband makes the first guy look sane by comparison.

Any man who wants more than one wife, doesn't need a law passed, he needs to be locked up for his own protection. And any woman that wants more than one husband makes the first guy look sane by comparison.
Like Kinky Freidman said, "Everyone deserves to be as miserable as me." Some more than others.

What's a "pulygamy"?

Is that when you want to marry your wrist because you pull on your dick too much fantasizing about homos?
Whatever flips your nickel...or nickle. I find it curious that it's okay to demonize "polygamists" but not gays. Enjoy your gayness.

I'm not demonizing anyone. That's you.

Look. If you want polygamists to get married legally, start working on it. When a majority of Americans are in favor, let us know.

Then you can marry all ten of your fingers!

I see no valid reason why polygamy is illegal. I know a number of people who have more than one loving relationship. And as long as everyone involved is aware, it does not harm whatsoever.

It is truly ironic that anyone living in this cesspool known as the US would consider any definition of marriage, other than to follow the latest fad.

Forum List

Back