What is the difference between Nazism and Communism?

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Can you tell? I cannot see any difference. Winston Churchill believed nazism was a form of communism despotism. He saw little difference. I see none. So perhaps this is why the Communists are working so closely with Militant Islam. There appears to be more in common with these people than perhaps first realized. Watch this video and see for yourself. The Communists and Nazis are no different - Stalin rounded up Jews and sent Jews who had escaped back to the Gestapo as a gesture of friendship to Hitler. Imagine that!

Take a look at the footage and see for yourself. Communists greeting nazis with a nazi salute. Archived documents prove the Soviets were working in tandem with the Nazis. Watch the video and see for yourselves.

The Soviets collaborated with the SS and it was based on a written agreement. Even though the Soviets deny that part of it. This is the part of History that some of you do not know about and should!

The politics of Communism are the same as they were in the past. Mass starvation, creating a famine, aligning with the most evil and brutal to accomplish their agenda. Wake up, America. History has a habit of repeating itself.

Can you tell? I cannot see any difference. Winston Churchill believed nazism was a form of communism despotism. He saw little difference. I see none. So perhaps this is why the Communists are working so closely with Militant Islam. There appears to be more in common with these people than perhaps first realized. Watch this video and see for yourself. The Communists and Nazis are no different - Stalin rounded up Jews and sent Jews who had escaped back to the Gestapo as a gesture of friendship to Hitler. Imagine that!

Take a look at the footage and see for yourself. Communists greeting nazis with a nazi salute. Archived documents prove the Soviets were working in tandem with the Nazis. Watch the video and see for yourselves.

If you can't see any differences then you need to start reading. And start with the fact that the Nazis fought, imprisoned, banned, and executed Communists.

If you can't see any differences then you need to start reading. And start with the fact that the Nazis fought, imprisoned, banned, and executed Communists.

You definitely need to watch this video, PMH. You are in need of an education on how Communism works and what they are really about. This one ought to wake you up. Watch the video. THEN make your comments. You haven't watched it yet.

You cannot condemn the evidence unless you have examined it. Don't put the cart before the horse!

You definitely need to watch this video, PMH. You are in need of an education on how Communism works and what they are really about. This one ought to wake you up. Watch the video. THEN make your comments. You haven't watched it yet.

You cannot condemn the evidence unless you have examined it. Don't put the cart before the horse!

Whatever this nutbag has to say I couldn't care less. The history is clear and you'd know that if you knew it, which you don't.

Whatever this nutbag has to say I couldn't care less. The history is clear and you'd know that if you knew it, which you don't.

The video is not finished yet. Had you clicked it from the time I posted it you still could not have watched the entire video. The history is being told - the true history - in the video. Watch it or don't bother commenting. I have no interest in reading what the un-informed and clueless has to say about it. It would be an act of futility.

THE GREAT SOVIET DEFECTORS
The Perestroika Deception[[URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Anatoliy_Golitsyn&action=edit&section=9&editintro=Template:BLP_editintro']edit
]
In 1995 he published a book containing purported memoranda attributed to Golitsyn entitled The Perestroika Deceptionwhich claimed:

• "The [Soviet] strategists are concealing the secret coordination that exists and will continue between Moscow and the 'nationalist' leaders of [the] 'independent' republics."
  • "The power of the KGB remains as great as ever... Talk of cosmetic changes in the KGB and its supervision is deliberately publicized to support the myth of 'democratization' of the Soviet political system."
  • "Scratch these new, instant Soviet 'democrats,' 'anti-Communists,' and 'nationalists' who have sprouted out of nowhere, and underneath will be found secret Party members or KGB agents."
[/URL]

The video is not finished yet. Had you clicked it from the time I posted it you still could not have watched the entire video. The history is being told - the true history - in the video. Watch it or don't bother commenting. I have no interest in reading what the un-informed and clueless has to say about it. It would be an act of futility.

Based upon your OP you have no fucking clue what the history is, therefore anything you post saying this guy has it all worked out will be utter nonsense. That's how it works.

Based upon your OP you have no fucking clue what the history is, therefore anything you post saying this guy has it all worked out will be utter nonsense. That's how it works.

If you do not watch the video you have no way to make an educated response. Your refusal to do so is duly noted. bye now.

If you do not watch the video you have no way to make an educated response. Your refusal to do so is duly noted. bye now.
See ya little dummy. I don't have to watch videos that say Hitler loved the Jews and never harmed a one either, since that's total bullshit, like this video I'm sure.

Forum List

Back