Gay marriage legal in Massachussetts

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is NO VALID ARGUMENT that exists in the world today that can prove that homosexuality is normal and natural, therefore two people of the same sex getting married is not normal or natural. End of story.

Don't try to argue it you'll only end up making yourselves look silly.

All the people in Massachusets will end up like the people in San Francisco, with worthless pieces of paper when the constitutional ban is enacted. Sad that a bunch of ultra leftists would screw with people's lives this way.

Originally posted by OCA
There is NO VALID ARGUMENT that exists in the world today that can prove that homosexuality is normal and natural, therefore two people of the same sex getting married is not normal or natural. End of story.

Don't try to argue it you'll only end up making yourselves look silly.

All the people in Massachusets will end up like the people in San Francisco, with worthless pieces of paper when the constitutional ban is enacted. Sad that a bunch of ultra leftists would screw with people's lives this way.

They want to get married because of their 'right to choose' - not biology.

Bad precedents are being set - but nothing which wasn't warned against years ago.

Originally posted by OCA

there will be no constitutional amendment banning this. its too risky of a political venture and the requirements to amend the constitution are too demanding for the political makeup of the house and senate

Being gay is due to hormone levels in utero during certain points during gestation. It's not a choice. It's not definitely genetic, but it is developmental.

Choke on that, haters.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Being gay is due to hormone levels in utero during certain points during gestation. It's not a choice. It's not definitely genetic, but it is developmental.

Choke on that, haters.

NOT all homosexuals. I have a cousin that is gay. He and two other cousins (born at different times and to different parents) were all taught by the same teacher at a young age. They all (well, one has committed suicide and another has died of aids, so I guess that only leaves the living one) admitted that they felt they ended up gay because that techer molested them as children. To deny that homosexual abuse at an early age contributes to the prevalence of homosexuality in this world is just idiotic.

I too believe that a certain % of gays ARE born that way. We see birth defects all the time. But I also recognize that many are taught to be gay at an early age.

I was in the Army with a friend who confessed he was gay - claimed his Uncle had molested him for years...

People 'choose' their behavior. Gay is as Gay does.

Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom:

Marlin: "Let's watch as the other player hater allies of OCA decide if they should mimic oca's homophobia to maintain their alliance with monkeyman, oca, or side with RWA, the one who's right. Let's watch and take notes. Stay down, your scent will give you away."

These young people are confused then. I was molested by the pastor of my church when I was 11 and I'm not gay..........so we'll rule out that being molested makes you gay.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
These young people are confused then. I was molested by the pastor of my church when I was 11 and I'm not gay..........so we'll rule out that being molested makes you gay.

It depends on your strength of mind and your mental capabilities. You cannot lump all people into one category. I did not say all I said many.

WOw dk. That must have been weird. What was the extent of the molestation? was it a repeated thing? Was their inimidation? This is not a setup to punk you out. Though that IS something I would do. I'm not doing it now.

Originally posted by -=d=-
I was in the Army with a friend who confessed he was gay - claimed his Uncle had molested him for years...

People 'choose' their behavior. Gay is as Gay does.

Could not agree more.

It's about 'factors' here. I'd wager the majority of Homosexuals suffer from issues with parents, issues with love, homelife, confusion about love, attraction; I'd suspect a large portion were subjected to repeated sexual abuse - there could be a myriad of circumstances which lead ppl to homoseuxal acts.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
RWA - Poetic as usual!:laugh:

I am humbled, prostrate before the best mod in the world, Emperor Evil!:D

There's a promotion in the cards for you, sir. I can feel it.

Oh - only dumb people assign the label 'homophobic' to people who believe 'science' and 'biology' over 'liberal agenda'.

;)

I'm not scared of guys who love cock. I've met a few who are very attractive people - great personalities, great minds - just a jacked up view about themselves.

:)

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
WOw dk. That must have been weird. What was the extent of the molestation? was it a repeated thing? Was their inimidation? This is not a setup to punk you out. Though that IS something I would do. I'm not doing it now.

It happened during the summer before I turned twelve. It lasted all summer. It wasn't intimidation though. The pastor capitalized on the situation I was in because my parents had just divorced and I no longer had a father or a father figure around to guide me. I'd rather not go into the extent of the molestation because its still somewhat unsettling to me even though I've come to terms with most of it.

I was able to stop it by simply not going to the church anymore. In later years I wish I would have said something back then because I found out that I certainly wasn't the only one he victimized. I guess that I became an easy victim because I didn't have a correct male guidance in my life.

Originally posted by -=d=-
It's about 'factors' here. I'd wager the majority of Homosexuals suffer from issues with parents, issues with love, homelife, confusion about love, attraction; I'd suspect a large portion were subjected to repeated sexual abuse - there could be a myriad of circumstances which lead ppl to homoseuxal acts.

Plus, their brains are more feminized/masculinized due to hormones exposure in utero. Not to dismiss your environmental factors, but this is a BIG DEAL.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
RW - humoring me I can see, but hey that's the best part of reading your replies!:D

I actually prefer good times and harmony, these days will come, after we eliminate the red threat and reelect George Bush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back