Gay marriage and ACA ruling don't matter at all

Reversing the decision on SSM will require and amendment at this point. That isn't going to happen.

Repealing ACA is possible, but I'll bet it won't.

An amendment will likely happen due to the countries shift to the right and the votes will be there within 8 years. As for the ACA all we need is a GOP president and now Hilary will have to defend the ACA and she will lose votes due to that and with the shift to the right I predict a GOP President, which is all that is required to repeal Obamacare.

What country's shift to the right?

I thought this thread was about the U.S. where the majority of people now support marriage equality.

Reversing the decision on SSM will require and amendment at this point. That isn't going to happen.

Repealing ACA is possible, but I'll bet it won't.

An amendment will likely happen due to the countries shift to the right and the votes will be there within 8 years. As for the ACA all we need is a GOP president and now Hilary will have to defend the ACA and she will lose votes due to that and with the shift to the right I predict a GOP President, which is all that is required to repeal Obamacare.

I thought this thread was about the U.S. where the majority of people now support marriage equality.

You mean 9 SC Justices. :)

You mean 5 SC Justices. Two of which were required to recuse themselves from sitting on the case by the mandate of a 2009 Ruling they themselves made and approved of: A Shortcut to Nixing The Gay Marriage Decision Subtract Two Votes US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You mean 5 SC Justices. Two of which were required to recuse themselves from sitting on the case by the mandate of a 2009 Ruling they themselves made and approved of: A Shortcut to Nixing The Gay Marriage Decision Subtract Two Votes US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

They can't be forced to recuse themselves.

I swear, people seem to live in their own little fantasy world and just can't seem to separate them from the real world.

The decision has been made and there is no higher court of appeal. No one had to recuse themselves and there is no court to rescind the decision on that, or any, basis. The howls will continue for a while, but it is done and it is not going to stop being done.

Forum List

Back