Obama compains about imagined "gun violence" again, this time at funeral for murdered SC pastor

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
I've had the broadcast on TV (it's still going on now) from the funeral for the pastor in the church in South Carolina where a deranged murderer killed nine people. The service was inspiring and even noble for a long time. Then Obama got up and started speaking, and started talking about oppression of black people from the slave days onward, which really didn't have much to do with the funeral (like talking about union violence at a funeral for someone killed in a car wreck).

And then he started talking about the feigned problem of "gun violence", which is about like talking about "car violence" after someone runs over someone he hates with a car. As if it was the gun's fault instead of the fault of the madman who filled himself with racist hatred and pulled the trigger.

Will he ever stop injecting ridiculous ginned-up political fakery into sad mourning occasions like this?

Last edited:
How pathetic is that? He is supposed to be delivering a eulogy and he's pushing his political agenda. One other thing, why didn't he attend Chris Kyle's funeral?

Days like this I'm glad I have Netflix.

Not interested in Obamas political speech at the funeral, only eulogy I plan on being in attendance at is my own.

Not interested in the SCOTUS decision.

(It's done, no reason for it to be aired for the next 3 days.)

Spent about 2 1/2- 3 hours at the range, got back, still no new news.

What imagined gun violence or crisis?

Tell that to Roof's victims, clueless.

....and the fake 'suthun' accent....:rolleyes-41:

Obama can't pass up an opportunity to politicize a tragedy, no matter the cause of it.

A great eulogy, and those who can't see it or refuse to see it, have holes in their souls. Sad, truly sad.

Wait, now America doesnt have a gun problem?

Jesus christ, If Obama said the sky was blue OP would make a thread talking about the "Supposed blueness of the sky"

"Oh, so you simply lied about the OP instead. I stand corrected."

You can't even lie decently. You wrote, "And then he started talking about the feigned problem of "gun violence", which is about like talking about "car violence" after someone runs over someone he hates with a car." Those are your words, not the president's. You can't even keep your story straight.

Your words, "feigned problem of 'gun violence'", are a lie. We have a problem with gun violence. Either you are malignantly motivated or are a simple.

I've had the broadcast on TV (it's still going on now) from the funeral for the pastor in the church in South Carolina where a deranged murderer killed nine people. The service was inspiring and even noble for a long time. Then Obama got up and started speaking, and started talking about oppression of black people from the slave days onward, which really didn't have much to do with the funeral (like talking about union violence at a funeral for someone killed in a car wreck).

And then he started talking about the feigned problem of "gun violence", which is about like talking about "car violence" after someone runs over someone he hates with a car. As if it was the gun's fault instead of the fault of the madman who filled himself with racist hatred and pulled the trigger.

Will he ever stop injecting ridiculous ginned-up political fakery into sad mourning occasions like this?
Yeah, all these crazies shooting up malls, theaters, schools, and even churches is all imaginary feigned violence.

Yeah, all these crazies shooting up malls, theaters, schools, and even churches is all imaginary feigned violence.
acorn has been ground down to powder.

It takes a level of class well below the common man to do what he just did.
Never let a tragedy go to waste.....even if it's on the backs of the dead.

Wait, now America doesnt have a gun problem?
I see the usual liberals, when they can't refute what somebody said, lie about it and try to pretend he said something else instead.

These sad losers' tactics never change.

Let me look again

And then he started talking about the feigned problem of "gun violence",

Ok I misspoke...

So gun violence is not a real problem its a feigned one?

Forum List

Back