Gay law: Equal protection or Special treatment?

My religion believes green eyed humans are an abomination. Any law that allows equal protection under the law to those people I oppose.
Freedom of religion. I oppose green eyed people getting equal rights because of my religion.

Again.. that is genetic.. your choice of lifestyle is not

So if it were scientifically proven that homosexuality is genetic you'd change your position?

Yes

Just as I do not approve of discrimination against mongoloids or the mentally retarded, etc... people with other genetic abnormalities cannot go against their genetics and should not be discriminated against.... but your choices are an entirely different ball of wax

Except this is not genetic like male or female or race... This is governance protection on a chosen lifestyle, a pattern of behavior... What next? Anti-discrimination law because a potential employer don't like that you have tattooed "asshole" into the middle of your forehead??

You're one of those who think they "chose" to be gay? Please join the 21st century. How is that discriminating against Christians? They have no more right to make life hard on others than anyone else, especially since their private behavior doesn't effect anyone else's life or marriage.

Shut up until you show the gay gene

It is either in the genetic makeup, or it is a choice or learned behavior by environmental factors... and as we have shown SO many times, it is not genetic...

The 2nd amendment is government protection of a chosen 'lifestyle'. Why don't you object to that, in principle?

The 1st amendment protects religious freedom. Religion is a chosen 'lifestyle'. Why don't you object to that?

My religion believes green eyed humans are an abomination. Any law that allows equal protection under the law to those people I oppose.
Freedom of religion. I oppose green eyed people getting equal rights because of my religion.

So if it were scientifically proven that homosexuality is genetic you'd change your position?

No, they wouldn't. They'd do what they do with global warming, simply claim that the science isn't conclusive, no matter the science said.

You're one of those who think they "chose" to be gay? Please join the 21st century. How is that discriminating against Christians? They have no more right to make life hard on others than anyone else, especially since their private behavior doesn't effect anyone else's life or marriage.

It is either in the genetic makeup, or it is a choice or learned behavior by environmental factors... and as we have shown SO many times, it is not genetic...

The 2nd amendment is government protection of a chosen 'lifestyle'. Why don't you object to that, in principle?

The 1st amendment protects religious freedom. Religion is a chosen 'lifestyle'. Why don't you object to that?

1st amendment is the freedom to have your religion.. not the freedom from ridicule or someone else not to hire you because of it.... I.E. no government forced religion

2nd amendment gives you the right to bear arms if you so choose to... not protecting you against discrimination from being hired because you refuse to work without carrying your gun

You have every right to pursue your gay lifestyle... the government will not take it away just as it won't take away your religion or your legal weaponry... but you do not have the right to force people to accept your choice and go against their beliefs or wants when hiring you

No, they wouldn't. They'd do what they do with global warming, simply claim that the science isn't conclusive, no matter the science said.

Hence the word proven.. and there is no proof of man-made global warming...

So just as the zealous homosexuals try and tell you it is a natural thing (without proof), the global warming zealots try and declare man-made global warming as factual without concrete proof

Genetic link is easy to prove.... just as they did with the left handed gene.. showing mongoloids have an extra chromosome, etc...

Yes

Just as I do not approve of discrimination against mongoloids or the mentally retarded, etc... people with other genetic abnormalities cannot go against their genetics and should not be discriminated against.... but your choices are an entirely different ball of wax

What exactly does a queer "choose" in your opinion?

Do you think they "choose" to be attracted to people of the same sex? Or are you simply offended because they choose to act upon their attraction to people of the same sex? The difference is subtle, but very important.

Yes

Do you think they "choose" to be attracted to people of the same sex? Or are you simply offended because they choose to act upon their attraction to people of the same sex? The difference is subtle, but very important.

Just as you choose or learn to like someone tickling your balls, or being attracted to asians, or liking hot wax dripped on your neck, or whatever else...

Again.. you have learned behavior and conditioning (such as foot fetishism being a result of genitalia stimulation while crawling and seeing mommy's feet) and you also have choice for acceptance or want.... much like children who are not accepted by the larger popular group, still want acceptance... and if they can find acceptance in an "outcast" group such as the punks, bi-sexuals, cutters, or whatever else they will indeed choose to embrace that behavior for the acceptance they receive from that group, even if they receive ridicule from the masses or family

Many things can cause or affect the choice... and it is not always the same for each person... but the one thing is that it is indeed NOT genetic

Yes

Just as you choose or learn to like someone tickling your balls, or being attracted to asians, or liking hot wax dripped on your neck, or whatever else...

Again.. you have learned behavior and conditioning (such as foot fetishism being a result of genitalia stimulation while crawling and seeing mommy's feet) and you also have choice for acceptance or want.... much like children who are not accepted by the larger popular group, still want acceptance... and if they can find acceptance in an "outcast" group such as the punks, bi-sexuals, cutters, or whatever else they will indeed choose to embrace that behavior for the acceptance they receive from that group, even if they receive ridicule from the masses or family

Many things can cause or affect the choice... and it is not always the same for each person... but the one thing is that it is indeed NOT genetic

You seemed to have gone out of your way to avoid answering what should have been a very simple question.

btw: I didn't need to learn to like having my balls tickled, my cock sucked, eating pussy, sucking on tits, or sticking my schlong into a nice warm, wet, tight pussy. If you had to learn to like any of those things then you might benefit from some serious soul searching.

1st amendment is the freedom to have your religion.. not the freedom from ridicule or someone else not to hire you because of it.... I.E. no government forced religion

2nd amendment gives you the right to bear arms if you so choose to... not protecting you against discrimination from being hired because you refuse to work without carrying your gun

You have every right to pursue your gay lifestyle... the government will not take it away just as it won't take away your religion or your legal weaponry... but you do not have the right to force people to accept your choice and go against their beliefs or wants when hiring you

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin

You are wrong. You cannot be discriminated against in employment because of your religion,

but religion is a CHOICE; you are not born that way.

So much for your fallacious argument.

So just as the zealous homosexuals try and tell you it is a natural thing (without proof), the global warming zealots try and declare man-made global warming as factual without concrete proof

Genetic link is easy to prove.... just as they did with the left handed gene.. showing mongoloids have an extra chromosome, etc...

All irrelevant, as has been proven. Nowhere in the history of the rights in this country has it ever been stipulated that rights are exclusively limited to conditions that are genetically acquired.

That is an argument simply conjured up out of thin air.

You seemed to have gone out of your way to avoid answering what should have been a very simple question.

btw: I didn't need to learn to like having my balls tickled, my cock sucked, eating pussy, sucking on tits, or sticking my schlong into a nice warm, wet, tight pussy. If you had to learn to like any of those things then you might benefit from some serious soul searching.

You are making it appear to be a simple question... but it is not a simple question.. as stated... every choice is not black and white, every learned behavior is not black and white... there are many reasons, conscious decision or subconscious reaction, that can feed into the choice

Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (Title VII), which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin

You are wrong. You cannot be discriminated against in employment because of your religion,

but religion is a CHOICE; you are not born that way.

So much for your fallacious argument.

And I have already stated that I do not agree with the anti-discrimination laws pertaining to anything behavioral or choice... and I would go along with repealing such touchy-feely bullshit

But you mentioned the 1st and second amendment specifically

So.. if homosexuality isn't a choice.... and I can find out that my child is going to be homosexual and so I abort it... do you homosexual rights people, that also support abortion rights, still support abortion on demand, for any reason?

You won't answer the question, I realize. But it really is simple. Would aborting for no other reason than the child would be gay be bigotry or unethical?

All irrelevant, as has been proven. Nowhere in the history of the rights in this country has it ever been stipulated that rights are exclusively limited to conditions that are genetically acquired.

Again... your right to choose or act is not being infringed upon.. you can be a butt reaming homosexual if you choose to be.. and I do not support telling someone they cannot do it... but since you have the right to your choice of preference or action on this, I support the rights of others to have their preference not to hire you because of their opposition to your chosen behavior

What these anti-discrimination laws for behaviors do is infringe on your personal right to choose how to react to others or accept or tolerate the actions of others

We are talking actions and choices again.. not something you have no control over such as your genetic makeup making you male or female or your race, etc

Again... your right to choose or act is not being infringed upon.. you can be a butt reaming homosexual if you choose to be.. and I do not support telling someone they cannot do it... but since you have the right to your choice of preference or action on this, I support the rights of others to have their preference not to hire you because of their opposition to your chosen behavior

What these anti-discrimination laws for behaviors do is infringe on your personal right to choose how to react to others or accept or tolerate the actions of others

We are talking actions and choices again.. not something you have no control over such as your genetic makeup making you male or female or your race, etc

Would a religion have the right to not bestow priviledges in the church on a homosexual with this law?

Yes

What do you base that surety on?

Would a religion have the right to not bestow priviledges in the church on a homosexual with this law?

Is the church the government?

Also, any laws about homosexuality don't infringe on their rights... for instance marriage.

I cannot marry a man either, and I am straight.

Is the church the government?

No, but I didn't read the law and don't know anything about it.... this was an honest question looking for an answer.

If you don't know the answer, just don't comment please.

Edit - Ok, I reread the original post and it does clearly state that this would be a city.. government.. ordinance. So my question is not relevant.

Apologies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back