Gay, Jewish woman claims church blocked her from helping Hurricane Harvey victims

Yes, one of these days we will get to the truth of this rumor that churches reject gay members. Someday!

So you know for a fact that she is telling the truth and the other guy is lying? Please post the link that proves she is telling the truth.
I never claimed she was telling the truth. I have no idea if she is.

Whatever dude, you attack one poster for doing exactly what the OP did, the only difference is one supports your agenda and the other doesn't. You are a dishonest troll.
I didn't attack you....? Go re-read... I did make a joke about the general topic. I think you will see you are off base.

I never said you attacked me. You have some real reading comprehension issues.
I know you didn't say that. I guessed at who you meant, precisely because you didn't say. I didn't attack anyone. As you can see, if you re-read the post. I just made a joke.

The church's website reveals the large church to be Evangelical and Dispensationalist (the belief that Jews are God's chosen people). It's the last non-liberal church I would believe would turn away a lesbian Jew, unless she did something horrible to provoke them.

I think the Antichrist lesbian Jew left by her own choice and then lied about what happened.

But, HAHA, no christian church deserves more to be stabbed by a lying Jew than a Dispensationalist church.

I get the impression you don't care much for Jews.

I didn't say anything that would have given you that impression. I was going to call her an Antichrist lying Jew bitch, but I thought the word "bitch" might be taken the wrong way. However, she's proudly a Jew, Antichrist, and lesbian. I only honored her pride. And, does accusing an individual of being a liar mean I don't care much for whatever class they belong to?

The lesson you should have learned is that I don't care much for the hypocrisy of Dispensationalism.

The church's website reveals the large church to be Evangelical and Dispensationalist (the belief that Jews are God's chosen people). It's the last non-liberal church I would believe would turn away a lesbian Jew, unless she did something horrible to provoke them.

I think the Antichrist lesbian Jew left by her own choice and then lied about what happened.

But, HAHA, no christian church deserves more to be stabbed by a lying Jew than a Dispensationalist church.

I didn't say anything that would have given you that impression. I was going to call her an Antichrist lying Jew bitch, but I thought the word "bitch" might be taken the wrong way. However, she's proudly a Jew, Antichrist, and lesbian. I only honored her pride. And, does accusing an individual of being a liar mean I don't care much for whatever class they belong to?

The lesson you should have learned is that I don't care much for the hypocrisy of Dispensationalism.
Hmm, no, people will learn the lesson that you are a freakish bigot no matter what lesson you think they should learn.

It is most interesting to see how many people here are willing to automatically condemn a Jewish lesbian while giving the benefit of the doubt to the Christian pastor . What the fuck is going on here at USMB???!!

The church's pastor believes Jews are God's chosen people. The Jew is a Talmudist and the Talmud approves of lying to gentiles (that's you). Who has credibility here, if you weren't going to be a proud ignoramus and ignore the facts I've pointed out.

Even without regard for the evidence of who is more credible, I believe in innocent until proven guilty. And, the Jew's accusation has no evidence behind it. The pastor of the church made no accusation and was gracious enough to attribute the situation to misunderstanding.

Do you really think people who make unsupported accusations should be automatically believed?

This story made me absolutely sick!

Really? With all that's going on in the world this unsubstantiated accusation which is denied by the pastor 'made you sick,'
Your desire to trash a Christian church has blinded you.
And you need to get a life.

Maybe even get so 'sick' over something like Islamic terrorism (you know....without making excuses and screeching the crusades! The Crusades!

Lol.

Last edited:

Hmm, no, people will learn the lesson that you are a freakish bigot no matter what lesson you think they should learn.

Just remember this discussion the next time someone accuses me of being some sort of racist supremacist.

It is most interesting to see how many people here are willing to automatically condemn a Jewish lesbian while giving the benefit of the doubt to the Christian pastor . What the fuck is going on here at USMB???!!

The church's pastor believes Jews are God's chosen people. The Jew is a Talmudist and the Talmud approves of lying to gentiles (that's you). Who has credibility here, if you weren't going to be a proud ignoramus and ignore the facts I've pointed out.

Even without regard for the evidence of who is more credible, I believe in innocent until proven guilty. And, the Jew's accusation has no evidence behind it. The pastor of the church made no accusation and was gracious enough to attribute the situation to misunderstanding.

Do you really think people who make unsupported accusations should be automatically believed?

You're an embarrassment to the white race.

Just remember this discussion the next time someone accuses me of being some sort of racist supremacist.
I would never sell you short and suggest you could not walk and chew gum at the same time. ;)

This story made me absolutely sick!! What the hell is wrong with some people who call themselves Christians.

I am not anti Christian by any means, and in fact understand that there are many good and charitable Christians who actually follow in the footsteps of their Christ. Although I am a non believer I respect that. I respect true Christians. In fact I sometimes say that I am a philosophical Christian. Unfortunately to many so called Christians are bigoted assholes. Case in point:

Harvey volunteer claims church fired her for being Jewish, gay

A Friendswood, Texas, woman claims a local church asked her to stop volunteering with Hurricane Harvey victims after learning that she's a Jewish lesbian, according to Channel 2 News.

Carmen Hix told the news station she was hurt by their request, adding that she had nothing but good intentions.

She said that she couldn't sit idly by after Hurricane Harvey hit her native Texas. She took time off from her part time job to focus solely on volunteer efforts.

I took a leave of absence - I work part time - and decided just to do 10 days straight of volunteering," she told Channel 2.

Hix said she started getting questions from the man supervising the chruch's food bank when he noticed she'd been saying "shalom" at the end of prayer each day.

And she is a war vet!!

I was asked about that by the supervisor of the food bank, 'Why do you say shalom?' I said because I'm Jewish," the Vietnam war veteran recalled.

Who wants to defend this stupidity and bigotry?? Who!!??j

The church pastor says it didn't happen and that they wouldn't do such a thing. To be fair, you should have included his denial in your OP.

Perhaps But why would she make up such a story. ? The accused will always
deny the accusation
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Notoriety; demented; resentful; hears voices; mentally ill; stupid; asshole etc etc etc!!

Greg

This story made me absolutely sick!! What the hell is wrong with some people who call themselves Christians.

I am not anti Christian by any means, and in fact understand that there are many good and charitable Christians who actually follow in the footsteps of their Christ. Although I am a non believer I respect that. I respect true Christians. In fact I sometimes say that I am a philosophical Christian. Unfortunately to many so called Christians are bigoted assholes. Case in point:

A Friendswood, Texas, woman claims a local church asked her to stop volunteering with Hurricane Harvey victims after learning that she's a Jewish lesbian, according to Channel 2 News.

Carmen Hix told the news station she was hurt by their request, adding that she had nothing but good intentions.

She said that she couldn't sit idly by after Hurricane Harvey hit her native Texas. She took time off from her part time job to focus solely on volunteer efforts.

I took a leave of absence - I work part time - and decided just to do 10 days straight of volunteering," she told Channel 2.

Hix said she started getting questions from the man supervising the chruch's food bank when he noticed she'd been saying "shalom" at the end of prayer each day.

And she is a war vet!!

I was asked about that by the supervisor of the food bank, 'Why do you say shalom?' I said because I'm Jewish," the Vietnam war veteran recalled.

Huh? How did they know she was Jewish and Lesbian? There have been a few "Lesbian Jew" stories around; sure they're fair dinkum?

Greg

You don't "fire" volunteers. Sounds like phony drama.
With an agenda. Bad combo.

Jew. Gay. Christian Church. Gay Jew needs to punish bad Christian Church so make up a story about Harvey and Helping.

Methinks this chick is a liar.

You don't "fire" volunteers. Sounds like phony drama.
With an agenda. Bad combo.

Jew. Gay. Christian Church. Gay Jew needs to punish bad Christian Church so make up a story about Harvey and Helping.

Methinks this chick is a liar.

We could be charitable; a fantasiser maybe???........................................Yeah; bloody liar more like it.

Greg

And she is a war vet!!

It sometimes happens, as I once was not allowed to place an activism volunteerism ad in a "regular" publication, but Christian family run trade paper, because my org is Jewish.
Same thing happened online with links to activism volunteer resources, activism outside their faith upstages or something, I still haven't figured out the logic.
It's affiliation pride taken to a whole other level.

Last edited:

And she is a war vet!!

It sometimes happens, as I once was not allowed to place an activism volunteerism ad in a regular publication, but Christian family run trade paper, because my org is Jewish.
Same thing happened online with links to activism volunteer resources, activism outside their faith upstages or something, I still haven't figured out the logic.

Is a Christian publication obligated to promote Judaism?

And she is a war vet!!

It sometimes happens, as I once was not allowed to place an activism volunteerism ad in a regular publication, but Christian family run trade paper, because my org is Jewish.

It was a REGULAR local trade paper just Christian family owned who interesting enough liked posting verses as filler, yet would not accept ads with Verses that were damaging to the faith's claims- commentary or narrative. (Selective use of the Bible)

The ad was not promoting Judaism, it was promoting resources for Disabilities, volunteerism & activism, African American Resources, biotech resources etc...

Last edited:

And she is a war vet!!

It was a REGULAR local trade paper just Christian family owned who interesting enough liked posting verses as filler, yet would not accept ads with Verses that were damaging to the faith's claims- commentary or narrative. (Selective use of the Bible)

So there was nothing about Judaism in your ad?

Forum List

Back