Gay Cemetery planned for Atlanta

Guess they'll bury them face down head in pillow?
Preferably in a hog pen.

You'd know about that.
wp10_wpc9f8ed8a1-gif.45118

And yet, cannot stop responding, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

1DbTCrE.gif

Your usual level of maturity. You have so very much to discuss don't you pard.

An Atlanta cemetery plans to reserve a special section for LGBT couples and families who want to be buried separately from other people.

The Georgia Voice reports on the plans for Dignity Memorial cemetery, where John Suggs, who is gay, believes that increasing mainstream acceptance will prompt LGBT people to stake their burial grounds with their own sense of community.

"We have to make our traditions,” he said.

Oh for fuck's sake. Anyone doubt still that this is a cult? Anyone? Seriously? The cult of ass-ramming now wants it's own sacred grounds. That's it. It's official.

With HIV getting spread like wildfire in gay night clubs and bath houses like "Pulse", that cemetery ought to outspread Arlington.. On each headstone should read "here lies $500K of taxpayers money from a preventable death"..

Why should they be given their own spot? What is so wrong about being laid to rest where the rest of us are? What makes them so special compared to the rest of us?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me the only group who should stand apart are those who die serving our country...which they already are in a place just for people like themselves.

I plan on being ashes, so I couldn't care less.......

Speaking of homos and cremation...

Three gay men died, and were going to be cremated. Their lovers happened to be at the funeral home at the same time, and were discussing what they planned to do with the ashes. The first man said, "My Ryan loved to fly, so I'm going up in a plane and scatter his ashes in the sky." The second man said, "My Ross was a good fisherman, so I'm going to scatter his ashes in our favorite lake." The third man said, "My Jack was such a good lover, I think I'm going to dump his ashes in a pot of chili, so he can tear my ass up just one more time."

Burying these perverted sub-humans away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

An Atlanta cemetery plans to reserve a special section for LGBT couples and families who want to be buried separately from other people.

The Georgia Voice reports on the plans for Dignity Memorial cemetery, where John Suggs, who is gay, believes that increasing mainstream acceptance will prompt LGBT people to stake their burial grounds with their own sense of community.

"We have to make our traditions,” he said. “In a way this is a way to honor our relationships in a simple but proud way. Being able to be next to your partner at end of life is important, comforting and a reassuring thing to know.”

Gay Cemetery Planned for Atlanta

Why do LGBT need their own section? This is ridiculous, these people think they're "special" they're NOT "special", they're just like everyone else.
Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

However that's all based upon religion, not sexual orientation. Although I also think the religion thing is ridiculous, as I commented in my other post, does it actually matter who you're in the ground with?

You'll be in fire in more ways than one, then.

Burying these perverted sub-humans away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

"We have to make our traditions,” he said. “In a way this is a way to honor our relationships in a simple but proud way. Being able to be next to your partner at end of life is important, comforting and a reassuring thing to know.”

Why do LGBT need their own section? This is ridiculous, these people think they're "special" they're NOT "special", they're just like everyone else.
Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

However that's all based upon religion, not sexual orientation. Although I also think the religion thing is ridiculous, as I commented in my other post, does it actually matter who you're in the ground with?

I'm pretty sure that call is a bit out of your jurisdiction pard, focus on your own journey.

Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

I'm pretty sure that call is a bit out of your jurisdiction pard, focus on your own journey.

I focus on my own journey. I'm not making the call just letting someone know what the call will be. It's no different than me saying that a murderer will face time in jail or worse and I can do so without sitting on the jury that does make the decision.

Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

I focus on my own journey. I'm not making the call just letting someone know what the call will be. It's no different than me saying that a murderer will face time in jail or worse and I can do so without sitting on the jury that does make the decision.

"Fires"? As in hell?

Yes, so do Catholics.

"Fires"? As in hell?

You actually have to ask.

I am sure it will be fabulous.

Here is a photo of you and friends getting ready to protest

upload_2016-6-20_11-31-48.jpeg
upload_2016-6-20_11-31-56.jpeg

I am sure it will be fabulous.

Here is a photo of you and friends getting ready to protest

View attachment 78774View attachment 78775

That portion of the Earth will be poisoned.

The Q is for 'questioning'

Everything with everyone is fucked up. People of all races, religions, sexual preferences, etc - all standing up to demand acceptance with the argument they are the same while at the same time they're proclaiming their differences and complaining about a lack of special treatment because they're different.
The number 2 in LBGTQnQ2 stands for queer Indians. How about 3K for KKK faggots?

Forum List

Back