Gay Cemetery planned for Atlanta

What about the minority of gays that are good people? do they have to spend eternity with the assholes? Haven't they suffered enough in this life?

If they have suffered so much, than why did they start calling themselves gay?

Gay used to mean happy, such as "I feel so gay today" and Queer used to mean someone felt a bit off, you know felt not well, such as "I feel a bit queer today"

When did gay and queer get adopted by the Homosexuals?
I think in the 70s

Burying these perverted sub-humans away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

An Atlanta cemetery plans to reserve a special section for LGBT couples and families who want to be buried separately from other people.

The Georgia Voice reports on the plans for Dignity Memorial cemetery, where John Suggs, who is gay, believes that increasing mainstream acceptance will prompt LGBT people to stake their burial grounds with their own sense of community.

"We have to make our traditions,” he said. “In a way this is a way to honor our relationships in a simple but proud way. Being able to be next to your partner at end of life is important, comforting and a reassuring thing to know.”

Gay Cemetery Planned for Atlanta

Why do LGBT need their own section? This is ridiculous, these people think they're "special" they're NOT "special", they're just like everyone else.
Some Jews do it also...

Yes, so do Catholics.

However that's all based upon religion, not sexual orientation. Although I also think the religion thing is ridiculous, as I commented in my other post, does it actually matter who you're in the ground with?
Don't you want to be buried next to your husband or in a family plot? If they want it that way, it's their choice, isn't it? If I was the mom of one of the victims, I'd want him/her buried with the family, but a lot of folks don't have family cemetery plots to fall back on.

There's no comparison between the two. My family have a crypt, members of my family have been interred in that crypt for many, many Centuries, we don't personally agree with cremation, so we all get buried.

However there's no comparison with this and the LGBT Crowd wanting their own section based purely upon their sexual orientation, it'd be like having a special section just for Heterosexuals, which would be as equally ridiculous.

The LGBT Crowd again are a) attempting to say they're "special" and b) it's yet another action that's deliberately designed to cause division.

The LGBT Agenda in itself is a deliberately divisive movement.
A crypt? I had no idea Austria was so transylvanian.

What about the minority of gays that are good people? do they have to spend eternity with the assholes? Haven't they suffered enough in this life?

Gay used to mean happy, such as "I feel so gay today" and Queer used to mean someone felt a bit off, you know felt not well, such as "I feel a bit queer today"

When did gay and queer get adopted by the Homosexuals?

Same with the marriage thing. You'd think they would have been happy with being allowed to be legally married. No. They have to have marriages like straight people, be husband and wife, and demand that straight Christian bakers have to honor them by baking them wedding cakes. Enough already? Nope. Now the crazies want to choose what sex they are. Enough of this crap already.

It's part of their separation as a people. They are a separate tribe with their own flag and traditions.

other people called them gay originally. It was because gay men were more happy and expressive while straight men were more dour and manly.

i can't believe you couldn't work that out for yourself.

Lesbians, however, started calling themselves gay. Other people used to call them "spiteful". :D

What about the word Queer then? That meant people felt not well or a bit strange.

Now they have it added to LBGTQ.

Why would gays adopt the word Queer?

It's part of their separation as a people. They are a separate tribe with their own flag and traditions.

It's weird, the LGBT Crowd say that they want to be accepted like everyone else and yet they have all these things where they deliberately separate themselves from most of society, as you say the flag and traditions and now wanting their own separate sections of the cemetery.

other people called them gay originally. It was because gay men were more happy and expressive while straight men were more dour and manly.

Lesbians, however, started calling themselves gay. Other people used to call them "spiteful". :D

What about the word Queer then? That meant people felt not well or a bit strange.

Well why would a martial artist deflect a blow rather than meeting it head on?

People have called them queer for time out of mind. My Nanna said they'd say" oh he's queer" about gay men way back in the day.

adopting the word, destroyed the word.

It's weird, the LGBT Crowd say that they want to be accepted like everyone else and yet they have all these things where they deliberately separate themselves from most of society, as you say the flag and traditions and now wanting their own separate sections of the cemetery.
Yes, it's fucked up.

Probably some of these victims weren't on good terms with their families because of their being gay. It's kind of sad they need to adopt a new "family" to feel welcome and accepted. I'm projecting, I know. But it's probably true for some of them.

Probably some of these victims weren't on good terms with their families because of their being gay. It's kind of sad they need to adopt a new "family" to feel welcome and accepted. I'm projecting, I know. But it's probably true for some of them.

The sad thing is, they can actually find a sense of family with those commie control freaks.

Well why would a martial artist deflect a blow rather than meeting it head on?

People have called them queer for time out of mind. My Nanna said they'd say" oh he's queer" about gay men way back in the day.

adopting the word, destroyed the word.
Wow. In my family no one even admitted it existed. And my mother had a brother who was gay. She never in her life used the word and neither did anyone else. They've come a long way.

The sad thing is, they can actually find a sense of family with those commie control freaks.
What "commie control freaks" are you talking about? Honestly.

What "commie control freaks" are you talking about? Honestly.
The ones who want separate cemeteries?

control issues, much?

The Q is for 'questioning'

Everything with everyone is fucked up. People of all races, religions, sexual preferences, etc - all standing up to demand acceptance with the argument they are the same while at the same time they're proclaiming their differences and complaining about a lack of special treatment because they're different.

FUBAR!

Everything with everyone is fucked up. People of all races, religions, sexual preferences, etc - all standing up to demand acceptance with the argument they are the same while at the same time they're proclaiming their differences and complaining about a lack of special treatment because they're different.

FUBAR!

The LGBT Crowd began by saying that they wanted equal rights, so they get equal rights and now as many predicted they would, they've started to demand "special" rights.

The logical next step is that they'll demand "superior" rights ie. that they be treated as better than everyone else. Of course many of them already act like they THINK they're "superior" to everyone else, they're complete asshats.

They need to be told to STFU already and that NO you're NOT getting a special section in a cemetery for you, you'll get whatever section of the cemetery is available at the time, unless it's a family plot or something.

Burying these perverted sub-humans away from normal people is a good idea. ...... :thup:

An Atlanta cemetery plans to reserve a special section for LGBT couples and families who want to be buried separately from other people.

The Georgia Voice reports on the plans for Dignity Memorial cemetery, where John Suggs, who is gay, believes that increasing mainstream acceptance will prompt LGBT people to stake their burial grounds with their own sense of community.

"We have to make our traditions,” he said. “In a way this is a way to honor our relationships in a simple but proud way. Being able to be next to your partner at end of life is important, comforting and a reassuring thing to know.”

Why do LGBT need their own section? This is ridiculous, these people think they're "special" they're NOT "special", they're just like everyone else.

" ... they're just like everyone else."

When you oppress a group of folk long enough, they eventually just move on and leave you to yourselves. That is what america is doing with your lot love.

" ... they're just like everyone else."

When you oppress a group of folk long enough, they eventually just move on and leave you to yourselves. That is what america is doing with your lot love.

Yet more absolute gibberish from Fentun Dum :rolleyes-41:

FUBAR!

The LGBT Crowd began by saying that they wanted equal rights, so they get equal rights and now as many predicted they would, they've started to demand "special" rights.

The logical next step is that they'll demand "superior" rights ie. that they be treated as better than everyone else. Of course many of them already act like they THINK they're "superior" to everyone else, they're complete asshats.

They need to be told to STFU already and that NO you're NOT getting a special section in a cemetery for you, you'll get whatever section of the cemetery is available at the time, unless it's a family plot or something.

Obvioulsy you folks are terrified others will do to you what you have done to them over the years.

Forum List

Back