Gay Adult Wants vs Children's Needs: Mississippi Weighs Gay Adoption

What is more important?

• Gay adults wanting to adopt kids.

• Kids needing both a mother and father in marriage.

Results are only viewable after voting.
The "lame video" is of a man who was heading up the APA in various executive roles for over a decade when your cult was busy taking it over and throwing out their scientific principle for public positions...without even an up or down vote from the governing board. Your cult infiltrated the ranks of the APA and then simply "disappeared" their ruling principle (google: "Leona Tyler principle" which was a principle that any official position the APA took was to be backed up by hard science and not mere group-think from a small cloister of controlling individuals...ie: a cult).

The man in the video is Mr. Cummings, that ranking officer; telling the world what your cult did to the only source judges and other officials still mistakenly cite as "the best "science" on gay issues". That's like citing Jim Jones for "the best "science" on how to make Koolaide".[/QUOTE]

Yeah, yeah, every organization that doesn't support your narrative has been taken over by gays. You are the very soul of confirmation bias. lol.

Your crusade against gay people and their families as been an utter and miserable failure.

Are you saying the video's statement isn't real? . The APA isn't "every organization". In the case of this thread's title it is the one organization that the judge will rely upon for "unbiased studies about the lack of a mom or dad as an institution on a child's developing psyche". Though it could also rely on this study too: PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY So it's not like Burger King or the Boy Scouts...it's a "scientific" (not anymore) icon upon which all court cases are decided that have to do with any psychological element; like making a new institution out of depriving a child of a mother or father for life.

Cue at 4:00

Last edited:
Save your Spam, I've already had lunch.
Don't want to talk much about what Dr. Cummings from the APA has to say about how the LGBT took it over and disappeared their ruling scientific principle, do you? :lmao:

I think before the judge in this case makes a decision, he needs to cue up to 4:00 on the video and watch it. Then he can make what citations he feels are necessary to render a decision on this pivotal case for children's welfare.

Don't want to talk much about what Dr. Cummings from the APA has to say about how the LGBT took it over and disappeared their ruling scientific principle, do you? :lmao:

Coddle yourself in confirmation bias all you wish. Either way, you're powerless to do anything about gays marrying and raising families. I love that it eats you up inside. lol

Coddle yourself in confirmation bias all you wish. Either way, you're powerless to do anything about gays marrying and raising families. I love that it eats you up inside. lol
The judge in Mississippi hasn't rendered a decision yet...

The judge in Mississippi hasn't rendered a decision yet...

How much you want to bet the judge doesn't cite The Prince's Trust regardless of the outcome? What conspiracy will you craft when the study doesn't get cited?

One state presently doesn't allow gays to adopt. One. Some power you got there Sil. lol. Despair in knowing your life's work of smearing gay people has been a total failure.

How much you want to bet the judge doesn't cite The Prince's Trust regardless of the outcome? What conspiracy will you craft when the study doesn't get cited?.

Depends on whether or not someone tips him off to this link: PRINCE'S TRUST 2010 YOUTH INDEX SURVEY

Why haven't you? After all, this study, the largest of it's kind, is so important to exposing the horrors children endure in gay families. I would think you would have sent this compelling evidence to the judge the moment you became aware of this case. lol. Again, do not act surprised that the judge doesn't cite The Prince' Trust regardless of the ruling.

Over 99% of homosexuals were raised by heterosexual parents. Maybe then if you want fewer homos ya should let homos raise them since 99%+ should turn out heterosexual. :)

I guess when they're little "mommy" will call it the cutethy version. Mithithipeepee.
Unless they are a child of two gay men (see OP photo). Then they'll never know a mommy....for life...cut off from that necessity by the whims of the perversion of their adult "parents"..

Ever wonder why this Mississippi case is only lesbians? Can you imagine the decision if those two guys in the OP and the kid with the cold sore they're "parenting" showed up in court pleading the case for gay adoption?

This cult is clever. They have dialed every judge in and milked the prejudices in their favor all down the line. They are sharp as a tack, gotta hand them that at least. Just don't get sucked in by it.

I guess when they're little "mommy" will call it the cutethy version. Mithithipeepee.
Unless they are a child of two gay men (see OP photo). Then they'll never know a mommy....for life...cut off from that necessity by the whims of the perversion of their adult "parents"..

Ever wonder why this Mississippi case is only lesbians? Can you imagine the decision if those two guys in the OP and the kid with the cold sore they're "parenting" showed up in court pleading the case for gay adoption?

This cult is clever. They have dialed every judge in and milked the prejudices in their favor all down the line. They are sharp as a tack, gotta hand them that at least. Just don't get sucked in by it.

What does a cold sore have to do with anything? Is this the part you imply he has one because he is being sexually abused by his parents? Just come out and say it. No, need to be coy.

Have you sent The Prince's Trust to the judge yet? lol.

And here it is. Gee, I wonder if this leg of the LGBT "legal journey" was disclosed in argument last Spring at the USSC, if the idea of permanently divorcing a child from the hope of either a mother or father would've gotten such sweet air time...?

Head's up.... the legal prybar is in the door crack...

Mississippi officials have not given up their defense of the law, with Matheny saying Friday that “I cannot and do not concede that the statute is unconstitutional.” However, later in the hearing, he was challenged by Jordan, with the judge saying his reading of the U.S. Supreme Court decision encompassed not only the right to marry, but connected benefits like adoption News|Hattiesburg American

The universe Silhouette does not constitute 'we'.

What is most important for a child's psychology? As a parent I would say having good parents or a good parent.

What is most important for a child's emotional and financial well being? Having two married parents who are dedicated to raising the children the child well.

I guarantee you that a stunning majority of people, and many gay people too, believe that a child should have both a mother and father in their daily lives. Anything represented from you to the opposite is a bold lie.

Oh I absolutely think that one of the best situations for a child would be that a child have a mother and father in their daily lives- of course that is but one of many factors- all of which you ignore because you don't give a damn about children's welfare.

A child in foster care waiting for adoption should have parents or a parent- you would deny that child ANY parent- rather than let the child have a parent who is gay.

Where are your anguished threads about these children's 'terrible situation'? You know- children whose mother and father abandoned them- and then Sandra Bullock adopted them- and is raising them without a father?

You don't start threads about the 'terrible' plight of children being raised by single parents because your threads are only about attacking homosexuals- you don't give a damn about children.

sandra-bullock-600x800.jpg

A majority of people believe you so much that only one state doesn't allow gays to adopt. lol. One. That law is presently being challenged and likely will fall.

You wouldn't know the edicts of being a good parent if it was poured in your lap.

Only because that was forced upon them by a new set of "civil rights" (for behaviors). Care to have a national referendum on it? No? Didn't think so..

The United States doesn't have national referendum's.

God you are stupid.

And here it is. Gee, I wonder if this leg of the LGBT "legal journey" was disclosed in argument last Spring at the USSC, if the idea of permanently divorcing a child from the hope of either a mother or father would've gotten such sweet air time...?

Head's up.... the legal prybar is in the door crack...

Mississippi officials have not given up their defense of the law, with Matheny saying Friday that “I cannot and do not concede that the statute is unconstitutional.” However, later in the hearing, he was challenged by Jordan, with the judge saying his reading of the U.S. Supreme Court decision encompassed not only the right to marry, but connected benefits like adoption News|Hattiesburg American

Imagine- children whose own mother and father have abandoned and rejected them- being allowed to be adopted by a person or persons who happen to be gay.

Of course their mother and father could have prevented that- by not abandoning them- not rejecting them.

100,000 children a year- abandoned by their own mother and father- awaiting adoption.

And all Silhouette wants to do is ensure that they are not adopted by a homosexual.

Forum List

Back