Gay Activist Rogers Vows to Take Down Republicans- More Outings!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Bonnie, Oct 6, 2006.

1. Bonnie

Bonnie Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +669
    http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/

2. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    *&# a return to the sex wars?

Can we please have martial law and let the military take over now? We're fighting multiple wars that we're not winning by any means, have serious infrastructure problems (education, healthcare, massive government debt) and the american "brand" is at an all-time low worldwide,

AND ALL THESE IDIOTS CAN DO IS ARGUE ABOUT SEX?

My God. Both parties make me want to :puke3:

3. nt250

nt250 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +72
    What a fucking moron.

It's OK to be gay in Congress as long as you're a Democrat. And this idiot has the nerve to call anybody else a hypocrite.

4. roadhouse158

roadhouse158 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30
    You know..Who cares if the entire Republican Party is gay? Somehow if your against gay marriage, your against gays. What a crock. I have no problem with gay people, however I am against gay marriage...Why? Marriage is a RELIGIOUS CEREMONY ONLY. It's not a Government policy. All religions are against homosexual marriage. What's going to happen? The government allows gay marriage, then a gay couple sues a church for discrimenation cause they want marry them? Good lord. Gay couples do have a priviledge to seek benefits with their "partner". Heterosexuals can't. Get over it. You can't have everything. Why would you want to take part in a Religous ceremony anyway? If your gay and a Christian, you should already know why you can't be married. If your not religious, then you shouldn't even care about this ceremony. Everyone is so Narcissistic today. If they can have it so can I

5. Nuc

Nuc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +141
    Live by the sword, die by the sword.

The Republicans use homosexuality as a rallying point for their conservative wing and as a real vote getter. Now it's biting them in the ass.

6. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Can't go along with you on this, NA. This isn't "sex wars", nor is it "THESE IDIOTS [ARGUING] ABOUT SEX". That's an awfully easy and feel-good position to take, but it just doesn't square with the facts. The Democrats, along with their propaganda arm - the MSM - and their not-so-behind-the-scenes puppeteer - Soros - have levelled deadly serious charges against the Republican Party in the heat of a nip-and-tuck election campaign. What the hell are the Republicans supposed to do - sit still and be quiet? Take the "high road"?

Incidentally, the ones I hear making the most noise over the last couple of days are the Democrats. What a shame they haven't been able to find the quiet serenity of the Republicans, as this matter goes before the Ethics Committee. It's as if Republicans are quite content to let the actions of ALL CONCERNED speak for themselves at this point. Why should that rattle the Democrats so? Hmmm...

7. NATO AIR

NATO AIR Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +282
    I certainly can agree this was leaked strategically. But the prospect of empowered individuals and groups like Rogers and his bunch going after politicians and others is just too much for me to stomach right now. Clinton was certainly a dirtbag, but we played into his hands (and the media's) by parading these purported victims out for them to ridicule and snark at.

And its not the GOP going after folks. This is the Dems through and through, but it will turn into a witchhunt and people & groups will start acting on their own supposedly to help the GOP, chasing down philandering democratic congressmen. It always plays into the media's hands, always.

8. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    I'm actually pretty serene about the whole thing myself, NA. I'm confident that those who've have behaved like slime are going to be exposed as slime. And, for them, I think it's going to go VERY badly. In fact, I dare even hope that the consequences of this thing are going to be so dire for rank political opportunists, the tenor of future political discourse is going to improve - if only for SURVIVAL'S sake. Call me a cockeyed optimist...

9. KarlMarx

KarlMarx Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +491
    All he's going to prove is that the Republican Party is a "big tent" party. We're more like average folks than those snooty blue blooded DemoRATS

If Congress were a Monopoly board, the Democrats would have all the blue squares like Park Place (like Nancy Pelosi, John Kerry, Ted Kennedy to name a few millionaires that are Democrats) and the Republicans would have everything else!

10. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Huh-uh...huh-uh...BIG TENT...huh-uh...