Gates Scholarship: No Whites Are Eligible

How come it's only the whites I see building magical creation museums and insisting magical creation be taught in public schools?

'Cuz yer retarded?

Because whites make museums for magical creation and want that taught as "science", I'm retarded?

Considering how your logic works, I suspect you will never be one of those granted a scholarship, or a GED.

How come it's only the whites I see building magical creation museums and insisting magical creation be taught in public schools?

'Cuz yer retarded?

Because whites make museums for magical creation and want that taught as "science", I'm retarded?

Considering how your logic works, I suspect you will never be one of those granted a scholarship, or a GED.

No.

'Cuz there are plenty of black people who want prayer and christianity in school. Thats the part that makes you retarded. As if there wasn't enough proof already.

Maybe Gates is tired of conservative whites tearing down the nation with racism and mysticism. If anyone accepts science, it would certainly be him.

Jews have museums portraying their religious beliefs. Nothing wrong with it imo. Why Christians want biblical teachings in public schools is really a non point. They may be loud but it will never happen. Are they not allowed to have their museums?

The judge at the Dover trial asked why this science wasn't being taught in public schools and the answer was because the "magical creationists" have deep pockets. Schools already strapped for cash have to fight lawsuits.

Better to just stop teaching anything that touches on evolution. That includes:

Areas of:
... Biology
...botany
... physiology
Paleontology
Astronomy
Plate Tectonics
Geology

And many more branches of science. Better children remain ignorant with occult beliefs intact than actually teach them to think.

'Cuz yer retarded?

No.

'Cuz there are plenty of black people who want prayer and christianity in school. Thats the part that makes you retarded. As if there wasn't enough proof already.

Of course you personally know these people.

No.

Charlie Bass.

No.

i'm sure he knows them as well as you know the white creationists that apparently haunt your every waking moment.

No.

Without a Prayer - TIME

"Almighty God, we ask that you bless our parents, teachers and country throughout the day. In your name we pray. Amen."

Those 21 words brought not a blessing but an immediate curse upon Bishop Knox, principal of Wingfield High School in Jackson, Mississippi.

The principal is black

No.

Education Week: Big-City Blacks Join in Push for Prayer in School

The movement to restore prayer to the public schools, a cause long associated with conservative Christians, the Republican Party, and small-town residents, appears to be gaining new ground among African-Americans and white liberals in urban areas.

Last edited:
No.

The movement to restore prayer to the public schools, a cause long associated with conservative Christians, the Republican Party, and small-town residents, appears to be gaining new ground among African-Americans and white liberals in urban areas.

Who even cares? There is not a single scientific discovery or invention based on mysticism or prayer. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

You can't point to anything and say, we got that from Jesus.

If people want occult beliefs, fine, go to church. But to bring this nonsense into public schools is "radical". It wastes taxpayer's money. It wastes children's time.

The right wants to teach "magical creation"? What is there to teach? "Gawd did it?" OK, I just taught an entire semester.

What exactly are you advocating? Put it on display. Spell it out.

Who even cares? There is not a single scientific discovery or invention based on mysticism or prayer. Nothing. Nada. Zip.

You can't point to anything and say, we got that from Jesus.

If people want occult beliefs, fine, go to church. But to bring this nonsense into public schools is "radical". It wastes taxpayer's money. It wastes children's time.

The right wants to teach "magical creation"? What is there to teach? "Gawd did it?" OK, I just taught an entire semester.

What exactly are you advocating? Put it on display. Spell it out.

Yer dodging is noted.

Beliefs of the U.S. public about evolution and creation

African American belief in Creationism: 53%
Caucasian belief in creationism: 46%

Granted, a 1991 poll. But does anyone think that that the African America belief in creationism dropped to say, below 10%, since then? All those people have been converted to the evolutionary theory?

No. Rdean is an idiot, and possibly a racist for saying: "How come it's only the whites I see building magical creation museums and insisting magical creation be taught in public schools?"

Granted, a 1991 poll. But does anyone think that that the African America belief in creationism dropped to say, below 10%, since then? All those people have been converted to the evolutionary theory?

No. Rdean is an idiot, and possibly a racist for saying: "How come it's only the whites I see building magical creation museums and insisting magical creation be taught in public schools?"

This post made me think of this:

$image (2751).jpg

(Click on the picture to see it better.)

View attachment 9410

I don't believe in the 10,000 years ago *BOOM* man was here theory, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to point out rdean's 'tardness.

View attachment 9410

I don't believe in the 10,000 years ago *BOOM* man was here theory, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to point out rdean's 'tardness.

Dodging?

Who even cares whether blacks or whites want "magical creation". The problem is "magical creation".

Like I said, name one, one single, one tiny, one little itty bitty invention or achievement based on mysticism or religion.

Evolution is the foundation science for biology, botany and physiology. It's not just one branch of science anymore, it's dozens.

Quit hiding behind, "you said blacks blah blah blah." I said I never heard of any. And I never did.

HOWEVER,

I have heard mystical creationist whine that they don't get equal time. EQUAL TIME FOR WHAT??????????

What have they invented? What have they contributed? Go play word games with someone who cares. But if you are going to defend "magical creation", at least give a reason why?

If the only reason is, "Because evolution is hard to believe", then you are most definitely and unequivocally, a "fool".

Forum List

Back