Gates Scholarship: No Whites Are Eligible

I'm with del. Its his money. Most scholarships are aimed at certain groups and exclude others.

Now if was public money....

Love how the left all of a sudden gets respectful of individual freedom when the freedom is exercised to hurt whites.

Fact is, there are NO scholarships that are aimed at whites or exclude non-whites. So you'd be lying there.

Also, the public/private distinction didn't matter a FUCKING WHIT when the anti-white legal brigades of last century shredded white association rights using the "commerce clause": home sales, apartment rentals, the entire employment sector, hotels, motels, lunch counters, you name it -- the fact that ALL OF THIS WAS PRIVATE did not stand in the way of busting it up.

If the disposition of private assets can be done in a racially exclusive matter, ALL THIS SHIT gets wiped off the books. But nobody on the left's going for that. It's always "fuck whitey, boost blackie (or spicky, etc.)

The way of our world is CLEAR: whites are fucked. They are smacked by a double standard that says "all other groups may get special treatment, but you may not even mention yourself."

you can spout all the racial bullshit you want bucko, but if you think i'm on the left, you have more than a few essential components missing.

:rofl:

left....
Give it up del.

Everyone knows you're a closet leftie.

:razz:

This is where I get lost in the equality arguments. Everytime there are minority only scholarships or job openings or organizations it is all well and good and accepted by the left. When a non violent organization rises to support whites it is roasted before it gets a chance to flourish. It is made out to be a hate group and instilling fear of supporting such a gathering.
Definitely one sided. I guess whites are all that is capable of racism and hate and violence.

I know this story is old but my reaction is the same: So?

There are plenty of different scholarships that cater to only a certain group of people:

You won't find anyone who thinks this is racist either:

How to Apply for a Sons of Italy College Scholarship | eHow.com

Determine your eligibility for a Sons of Italy scholarship. You will be eligible for the general scholarship if you are a U.S. citizen of Italian descent with at least one Italian or Italian American grandparent. You must also be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited four-year academic institution for the Fall term of the current year and must not be a previous Sons of Italy scholarship winner.

Polish Scholarship Fund, Inc.

Irish-American Scholarships

Russian Student Scholarship - NextStudent's Scholarship Search Engine

And of course:

Scholarships for Jewish Students: How to Find Grant, Scholarship, and Financial Aid Opportunities

Find a Muslim Scholarship | OEDb

Christian Scholarship Foundation

Find a Buddhist Scholarship | OEDb

I mean hells bells:

College Scholarships for Students who are Atheists and Freethinkers

I'm black (now). See? I have photographic proof!

blackface.jpg

I can has munny?

A wheelbarrow full of money is on the way!

I know this story is old but my reaction is the same: So?

There are plenty of different scholarships that cater to only a certain group of people:

You won't find anyone who thinks this is racist either:

How to Apply for a Sons of Italy College Scholarship | eHow.com

Determine your eligibility for a Sons of Italy scholarship. You will be eligible for the general scholarship if you are a U.S. citizen of Italian descent with at least one Italian or Italian American grandparent. You must also be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program at an accredited four-year academic institution for the Fall term of the current year and must not be a previous Sons of Italy scholarship winner.

Polish Scholarship Fund, Inc.

Irish-American Scholarships

Russian Student Scholarship - NextStudent's Scholarship Search Engine

And of course:

Scholarships for Jewish Students: How to Find Grant, Scholarship, and Financial Aid Opportunities

Find a Muslim Scholarship | OEDb

Christian Scholarship Foundation

Find a Buddhist Scholarship | OEDb

I mean hells bells:

College Scholarships for Students who are Atheists and Freethinkers

Yah, blacks come from Africa where there are many countries but no need to be specific, just black. Jews hail from many different ethnicities and no need for specifics, just Jewish. I know it seems mundane to those that do not care but it is important to those that do care that there needs to be equal opportunities for all without threat of near banishment or labeling. Whites are beaten down for showing pride in themselves and it is ridiculous. Everyone else is praised and encouraged.

Yah, blacks come from Africa where there are many countries but no need to be specific, just black. Jews hail from many different ethnicities and no need for specifics, just Jewish. I know it seems mundane to those that do not care but it is important to those that do care that there needs to be equal opportunities for all without threat of near banishment or labeling. Whites are beaten down for showing pride in themselves and it is ridiculous. Everyone else is praised and encouraged.

I'm pretty sure Obama could of gotten plenty of these "black scholarships" and last I checked, he had a white mother.

And I'm pretty sure it's Jewish because Judaism is a religion. You know why Jews are considered a race correct?

I'm pretty sure Obama could of gotten plenty of these "black scholarships" and last I checked, he had a white mother.

And I'm pretty sure it's Jewish because Judaism is a religion. You know why Jews are considered a race correct?

never even wondered but willing to be enlightened.

Love how the left all of a sudden gets respectful of individual freedom when the freedom is exercised to hurt whites.

Fact is, there are NO scholarships that are aimed at whites or exclude non-whites. So you'd be lying there.

Also, the public/private distinction didn't matter a FUCKING WHIT when the anti-white legal brigades of last century shredded white association rights using the "commerce clause": home sales, apartment rentals, the entire employment sector, hotels, motels, lunch counters, you name it -- the fact that ALL OF THIS WAS PRIVATE did not stand in the way of busting it up.

If the disposition of private assets can be done in a racially exclusive matter, ALL THIS SHIT gets wiped off the books. But nobody on the left's going for that. It's always "fuck whitey, boost blackie (or spicky, etc.)

The way of our world is CLEAR: whites are fucked. They are smacked by a double standard that says "all other groups may get special treatment, but you may not even mention yourself."

you can spout all the racial bullshit you want bucko, but if you think i'm on the left, you have more than a few essential components missing.

:rofl:

left....
Give it up del.

Everyone knows you're a closet leftie.

:razz:

i'm lefthanded and quite open about it.

never even wondered but willing to be enlightened.

Judaism 101: What Is Judaism?

Are Jews a Race?

In the 1980s, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race," so that is what the legislators intended to protect.

But many Jews were deeply offended by that decision, offended by any hint that Jews could be considered a race. The idea of Jews as a race brings to mind nightmarish visions of Nazi Germany, where Jews were declared to be not just a race, but an inferior race that had to be rounded up into ghettos and exterminated like vermin.

But setting aside the emotional issues, Jews are clearly not a race.

Race is a genetic distinction, and refers to people with shared ancestry and shared genetic traits. You can't change your race; it's in your DNA. I could never become black or Asian no matter how much I might want to.

Common ancestry is not required to be a Jew. Many Jews worldwide share common ancestry, as shown by genetic research; however, you can be a Jew without sharing this common ancestry, for example, by converting. Thus, although I could never become black or Asian, blacks and Asians have become Jews (Sammy Davis Jr. and Connie Chung).

How come it's only the whites I see building magical creation museums and insisting magical creation be taught in public schools?

Maybe Gates is tired of conservative whites tearing down the nation with racism and mysticism. If anyone accepts science, it would certainly be him.

How come it's only the whites I see building magical creation museums and insisting magical creation be taught in public schools?

Maybe Gates is tired of conservative whites tearing down the nation with racism and mysticism. If anyone accepts science, it would certainly be him.

Jews have museums portraying their religious beliefs. Nothing wrong with it imo. Why Christians want biblical teachings in public schools is really a non point. They may be loud but it will never happen. Are they not allowed to have their museums?

Jews have museums portraying their religious beliefs. Nothing wrong with it imo. Why Christians want biblical teachings in public schools is really a non point. They may be loud but it will never happen. Are they not allowed to have their museums?
Xtians don't have museums, they have theme parks.

Holy Land Information - The Holy Land Experience - Orlando Florida

Forum List

Back