Gates pleads guilty, will likely roll on Manafort and Trump

You don't get it? You do it all the time.

No I don't. You're the one doing that here. You're the one who imagines nefarious intentions behind every single thing every liberal, Democrat, progressive, minority, Obama, Clinton, etc. does but you won't put those powers of imagination to work when it comes to Trump.

How come?

Your limited ability to so much as imagine an alternate possibility says everything.

So there's an alternative reason for why Trump won't impose sanctions on Russia that Congress passed 517-5 as a response to Russia meddling in our election to benefit Trump? Please, what are these alternative reasons?

1. International relations. We have deals in the works that don't need to be disrupted right now.
2. We're already close enough to conflict that we don't need any flashpoints.
3. What they did is diddly squat compared to efforts to help Hillary.
4. What they did is diddly squat compared to what we routinely do around the world. They didn't even use a bomb.

See how easy it is when you drop your mental blinders?

1. International relations. We have deals in the works that don't need to be disrupted right now.

Which deals are those with Russia? Please, elaborate. It's not our deals.

So Russia attacked our election and you don't think we should respond because we're "already close enough to conflict"? How do you know that? How close are we to conflict, and with whom?

This is Russian propaganda here. Russia did nothing to help Hillary. The indictments of the 13 Russians shows clearly they were helping Trump and supporting all of Clinton's opponents throughout the election. Russia hated Hillary because she called their elections illegitimate, and imposed sanctions for invading the Ukraine.

4. What they did is diddly squat compared to what we routinely do around the world. They didn't even use a bomb.

They used propaganda, in their own words, "information warfare". They attacked us with propaganda that you either fell for because you're a dupe, or that you actively disseminated because you're a propagandist. So which is it? Are you a mark or a con?

Last edited:
The Russians meddled in our elections. They are going to meddle in our elections.

Hadit et al are defending the Russians.

Thus, they love Russia and hate America.

The Russians meddled in our elections. They are going to meddle in our elections.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. At this point, anyone denying Russia attacked, anyone diminishing it, and/or anyone defending inaction on new sanctions against Russia is a collaborator.

Nice try, but Democrats and the progressives have shown us who they love. That would be illegals and refugees. They will never live that mistake down.

Nice try, but Democrats and the progressives have shown us who they love. That would be illegals and refugees. They will never live that mistake down.
Those defending the Russians meddling in our elections are collaborators.

You mean the DNC?

You mean the DNC?
:) Your head is spinning. Not one democrat or member of the DNC has ever defended Russian meddling, while dozens of Alt Right and crazy cons here might as well have pledged their love to Russia. Are you one?

You mean the DNC?
:) Your head is spinning. Not one democrat or member of the DNC has ever defended Russian meddling, while dozens of Alt Right and crazy cons here might as well have pledged their love to Russia. Are you one?
Keep shoveling shit, at least you will have something to eat at break.

Step One: Mueller Indicts 13 Russian who have nothing to do with Trump
Step Two: Mueller indicts Gates who had nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russia
Step Three: Trump is found guilty of obstruction of conspiracy to collude.

You mean the DNC?

G-d Bless, Uncle Vlad! Hero of the American Republic! He saved us just like Lafayette did!

You mean the DNC?
Keep shoveling shit, at least you will have something to eat at break.
outright ad homming, nothing on OP :) The truth of patriotism cuts the collaborator like Lastamender to the bone.

So Russia attacked our election and you don't think we should respond because we're "already close enough to conflict"? How do you know that? How close are we to conflict, and with whom?

This is Russian propaganda here. Russia did nothing to help Hillary. The indictments of the 13 Russians shows clearly they were helping Trump and supporting all of Clinton's opponents throughout the election. Russia hated Hillary because she called their elections illegitimate, and imposed sanctions for invading the Ukraine.

They used propaganda, in their own words, "information warfare". They attacked us with propaganda that you either fell for because you're a dupe, or that you actively disseminated because you're a propagandist. So which is it? Are you a mark or a con?

Dude, I said you were unable to even imagine any different reasons why a president might do something. I came up with several with little effort. You are so locked into your partisan little world that you won't even allow yourself the luxury of thought any more.

Dude, I said you were unable to even imagine any different reasons why a president might do something. I came up with several with little effort. You are so locked into your partisan little world that you won't even allow yourself the luxury of thought any more.

None of the reasons you gave were valid. I picked each of them apart. So try and put some effort into your excuses.

None of the reasons you gave were valid. I picked each of them apart. So try and put some effort into your excuses.

You were unable to even contemplate anything beyond your chosen path. I was helping you broaden your horizons, but unfortunately it went right over your doggedly blindered head.

Last edited:
You were unable to even contemplate anything beyond your chosen path.

Not only did I comprehend what you vomited out, but I picked each point apart as to why it was a bullshit excuse.

So after stripping away the bullshit, you're still left with the question of why Trump refuses to impose sanctions Congress passed 517-5 against Russia for meddling in the election?

There is only one answer; because he owes it to them.

I was helping you Brian your horizons, but unfortunately it went right over your doggedly blindered head.

My Brian?

You were unable to even contemplate anything beyond your chosen path.

Not only did I comprehend what you vomited out, but I picked each point apart as to why it was a bullshit excuse.

So after stripping away the bullshit, you're still left with the question of why Trump refuses to impose sanctions Congress passed 517-5 against Russia for meddling in the election?

There is only one answer; because he owes it to them.

I was helping you Brian your horizons, but unfortunately it went right over your doggedly blindered head.

My Brian?

Yes, your Brian is lost and unable to find his way back home, because your blinders are preventing him from seeing more than one path. The one he's on right now goes straight over the cliff into the fever swamp of partisan rancor. I'm trying to help you help him, but you're unable to take off the blinders.

I don't know why you're so upset at the Russians for trying to influence our elections. They didn't even use bombs like we do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back