CNN’s Van Jones: Armed Teachers Are More Likely To Use Guns Against Black And Latino Kids

jmtkwg4xc8i01.jpg

These filthy liberal cocksuckers - always race-baiting over everything. But the beautiful part is I don't give a fuck if blacks and Hispanics are targeted; with the exception of Asians, I am sick to my back teeth of all American minorities. Self-absorbed, victim-complex, chip-on-shoulder, ingrate crybabies who think they're oppressed if the world doesn't revolve around them 24/7. I have zero respect for our minorities because they have given me no reason to respect them because they have no respect for anything or anyone. All they're about is GIMME, GIMME, GIMME. "Give me respect, even though I haven't done a goddamned thing to earn it." "Give me special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAAYYYYYCIST." I'm sick and tired of minority Chronic Sniveling Syndrome and the self-hating white liberals who promote these psychotic levels of self-pity.

These filthy liberal cocksuckers - always race-baiting over everything. But the beautiful part is I don't give a fuck if blacks and Hispanics are targeted; with the exception of Asians, I am sick to my back teeth of all American minorities. Self-absorbed, victim-complex, chip-on-shoulder, ingrate crybabies who think they're oppressed if the world doesn't revolve around them 24/7. I have zero respect for our minorities because they have given me no reason to respect them because they have no respect for anything or anyone. All they're about is GIMME, GIMME, GIMME. "Give me respect, even though I haven't done a goddamned thing to earn it." "Give me special treatment under the law or I'll be offended and you'll be WAAAAYYYYYCIST." I'm sick and tired of minority Chronic Sniveling Syndrome and the self-hating white liberals who promote these psychotic levels of self-pity.

Lmao. If you're wondering why people call you a racist, it's probably because you are one.

Lmao. If you're wondering why people call you a racist, it's probably because you are one.

You are almost as quick at screaming racism as CNN.

You make such a great drone, you could become an employee almost.

You are almost as quick at calling racism as CNN.

"But the beautiful part is I don't give a fuck if whites are targeted. I am sick to my back teeth of white people. Self-absorbed, victim-complex, chip-on-shoulder, ingrate crybabies who think they're oppressed if the world doesn't revolve around them 24/7. I have zero respect for whites because they have given me no reason to respect them because they have no respect for anything or anyone. All they're about is GIMME, GIMME, GIMME ...."

And so on and so forth.

"But the beautiful part is I don't give a fuck if whites are targeted. I am sick to my back teeth of white people. Self-absorbed, victim-complex, chip-on-shoulder, ingrate crybabies who think they're oppressed if the world doesn't revolve around them 24/7. I have zero respect for whites because they have given me no reason to respect them because they have no respect for anything or anyone. All they're about is GIMME, GIMME, GIMME ...."

And so on and so forth.
Try saying that about Muslims it sounds more like what they are doing.

And so on and so forth.
Try saying that about Muslims it sounds more like what they are doing.

??

lol really? Somebody inform this stupid ass clown on why that may be; it will be for the same reasons black and brown people use them on black and brown kids ....

And so on and so forth.

Why would we respect blacks?

Respect is earned. What the hell have Blacks ever done? (Disregard
looting during emergencies and shooting each other)

btw...In response to the Thread Title..."Armed Teachers are More Likely
to Use Guns Against Black and Latino Kids."

Bless their hearts.

And so on and so forth.

Bless their hearts.

Well, you're a racist, so you don't really have respect for anyone. Just fear and awe, which can be adequate substitutes, but can never truly replace what's required to be a decent human being.

And so on and so forth.

Bless their hearts.

Well, you're a racist, so you don't really have respect for anyone. Just fear and awe, which can be adequate substitutes, but can never truly replace what's required to be a decent human being.

That's not true. If folks earn it, they get it. Fear and awe...Get real...Boy!

And so on and so forth.

Bless their hearts.

That's not true. If folks earn it, they get it. Fear and awe...Get real...Boy!

You're the one who needs me to tell you what black people have ever done other than loot and shoot. I think it's fair to say that you're either an idiot, a disgraceful waste of life, or perhaps both, if you need me to answer that question for you. As though no black people have ever done anything of value.

I STOPPED listening to CNN because of all the race baiting. But many of you guys on here are actually just plain racist. No "baiting" involved. You're racists, so stand tall and proud of it, I guess, because no amount of denial is going to change it. You can't help but attack black people in your very protestations!

Forum List

Back