Gates pleads guilty, will likely roll on Manafort and Trump

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
Since Gates was Manafort's deputy, he probably knows everything. Gates is a young guy with a young family, and with no access to his laundered money, can't afford a defense attorney for a prolonged trial he would lose and end up having to spend the rest of his life behind bars for betraying the United States.

Former Trump aide tells loved ones of plans to plead guilty, cooperate with special counsel

Mueller is so surgical, so deliberate, so methodical. The pieces are all falling into place; Trump's team is kompromat, the Russian troll campaign to help Trump has been laid out in the indictments of the 13 Russians. Now all that's left is to connect the two, which is likely to be done through Manafort and, possibly, Gates.

Depending on what Gates knows, Mueller may not even need Manafort to flip.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Still with the "Russian collusion" narrative? That is so "last year".

• Banned
Still with the "Russian collusion" narrative? That is so "last year".

Why won't Trump impose sanctions on Russia for meddling in the 2016 election that passed Congress 517-5?

The answer is the collusion you refuse to see.

Since Gates was Manafort's deputy, he probably knows everything. Gates is a young guy with a young family, and with no access to his laundered money, can't afford a defense attorney for a prolonged trial he would lose and end up having to spend the rest of his life behind bars for betraying the United States.

Former Trump aide tells loved ones of plans to plead guilty, cooperate with special counsel

Mueller is so surgical, so deliberate, so methodical. The pieces are all falling into place; Trump's team is kompromat, the Russian troll campaign to help Trump has been laid out in the indictments of the 13 Russians. Now all that's left is to connect the two, which is likely to be done through Manafort and, possibly, Gates.

If I had a nickel for every time one of you guys were convinced the show was going to drop, I'd own my own private island full of beautiful naked girls. Wake me up when you have our President in handcuffs. Until then, it's just liberal wet dreams.

So far there is no collusion, therefore nothing to deny. Do you think before you post?

No, you're just refusing to acknowledge the collusion.

Trump refusing to impose sanctions on Russia for meddling in the 2016 election that Congress passed 517-5 is collusion.

If I had a nickel for every time one of you guys were convinced the show was going to drop, I'd own my own private island full of beautiful naked girls. Wake me up when you have our President in handcuffs. Until then, it's just liberal wet dreams.

If I had a nickel for every Trump voter that wasn't living in denial, I'd have no nickels.

The investigation that Mueller is engaged in is being done in a very careful methodical manner. It won't happen overnight, and when he presents the evidence it will be ironclad, whatever way it goes. And that is what is scaring you 'Conservatives', because you really are afraid that you know exactly how it going to go, and that will delegitimize all your sill memes.

2+2=1,376,508. Dream on little broomstick cowboy.

You can't even answer why Trump won't impose sanctions on Russia for meddling in the 2016 election. This is your denial, manifest in an internet post.

Forum List

Back