Gates pleads guilty, will likely roll on Manafort and Trump

2+2=1,376,508. Dream on little broomstick cowboy.

You can't even answer why Trump won't impose sanctions on Russia for meddling in the 2016 election. This is your denial, manifest in an internet post.

I'm sure he's waiting for the eventual proof of the Obama admin, DNC and Hillary's collusion with Russia to affect the outcome of the election to finally be brought to light. You do realize that there is actually far more hard evidence in that regard than to him don't you? That's why Mueller is bringing charges against internet trolls instead of the administration. Drip, hHow do you sleep at night with your glee filled wishful thinking about deposing a duly elected president?

Still with the "Russian collusion" narrative? That is so "last year".

Still in denial? :rofl:

Only as long as you retards are in your state denial that Hillary was a POS candidate.

yep...every person around him lied about their ties to Russia but he's all clean.

she got 3 million more votes than the orange sociopath. but how many people stayed home because of Russian propaganda.

and we still haven't done a damage assessment to ascertain the effect on the election of the incontrovertible fact of Russian meddling.

why do you hate this country? do you think we should be like Russia? Do you think it's ok that we get news of the white house meetings with Russian from RT?

stop it. you sound silly

Poor, poor Cankles didn't understand how the electoral college worked just like her supporters. She thought if she raided the DNC's coffers to pay an ex-spy to collude with Russians and leak the info to the press and the admin to get FISA warrants, she didn't have to worry about the election. I guess you Hillary supporters didn't have as intelligent of a candidate as you thought you did. Boo hoo!

The horse is dead. Move back to his taxes or something.

It's not dead. Mueller's special counsel is right in the middle of it. If you compare this prosecution to the one Mueller did on Gotti, you'd see they're almost run exactly the same way, targeting the same level of people in each organization, building a case slowly from the ground-up, getting lesser crooks to roll on the bigger ones, all the way up the ladder.

Where's John "Teflon Don" Gotti right now? Oh right, dead.
When did he die? In 2002.
Where? In prison.
Who put him there? Robert Mueller.

Do you have a picture of Mueller riding a shark, Trump's biggest fear? Yes:

ERXrrW8.jpg
Since Gates was Manafort's deputy, he probably knows everything. Gates is a young guy with a young family, and with no access to his laundered money, can't afford a defense attorney for a prolonged trial he would lose and end up having to spend the rest of his life behind bars for betraying the United States.

Former Trump aide tells loved ones of plans to plead guilty, cooperate with special counsel

Mueller is so surgical, so deliberate, so methodical. The pieces are all falling into place; Trump's team is kompromat, the Russian troll campaign to help Trump has been laid out in the indictments of the 13 Russians. Now all that's left is to connect the two, which is likely to be done through Manafort and, possibly, Gates.

Depending on what Gates knows, Mueller may not even need Manafort to flip.

If I had a nickel for every time one of you guys were convinced the show was going to drop, I'd own my own private island full of beautiful naked girls. Wake me up when you have our President in handcuffs. Until then, it's just liberal wet dreams.
Denial runs deep in your crowd

Thank you for finally admitting you are neither Republican or conservative JakeFakey. USMB has been waiting for you to admit your lie.

The Russians meddled in our elections. They are going to meddle in our elections.

Hadit et al are defending the Russians.

Thus, they love Russia and hate America.
Luckily they failed to get Hillary elected with the dossier and the Obama admin running interference for them.

It's not dead. Mueller's special counsel is right in the middle of it. If you compare this prosecution to the one Mueller did on Gotti, you'd see they're almost run exactly the same way, targeting the same level of people in each organization, building a case slowly from the ground-up, getting lesser crooks to roll on the bigger ones, all the way up the ladder.

Where? In prison.

ERXrrW8.jpg
Since Gates was Manafort's deputy, he probably knows everything. Gates is a young guy with a young family, and with no access to his laundered money, can't afford a defense attorney for a prolonged trial he would lose and end up having to spend the rest of his life behind bars for betraying the United States.

Former Trump aide tells loved ones of plans to plead guilty, cooperate with special counsel

Mueller is so surgical, so deliberate, so methodical. The pieces are all falling into place; Trump's team is kompromat, the Russian troll campaign to help Trump has been laid out in the indictments of the 13 Russians. Now all that's left is to connect the two, which is likely to be done through Manafort and, possibly, Gates.

If I had a nickel for every time one of you guys were convinced the show was going to drop, I'd own my own private island full of beautiful naked girls. Wake me up when you have our President in handcuffs. Until then, it's just liberal wet dreams.

Thank you for finally admitting you are neither Republican or conservative JakeFakey. USMB has been waiting for you to admit your lie.
What lie, you fabricator? :) I was a Republican forever until you people destroyed the party's principles. I will come back when you are gone.

Where? In prison.

ERXrrW8.jpg

What lie, you fabricator? :) I was a Republican forever until you people destroyed the party's principles. I will come back when you are gone.

That's what I thought. You weren't thinking and slipped up and now you're back to your old cover story.

Where? In prison.

ERXrrW8.jpg

That's what I thought. You weren't thinking and slipped up and now you're back to your old cover story.
You slipped up and I stuck your foot down your throat and then kicked your lie in the ass. :)

Where? In prison.

ERXrrW8.jpg

You slipped up and I stuck your foot down your throat and then kicked your lie in the ass. :)
Cool, but that does''t explain your butt hurt.

Where? In prison.

ERXrrW8.jpg

Cool, but that does''t explain your butt hurt.
Meathead is finally talking to me. Have you gotten over the butt hurt. :)

Forum List

Back