Gash on Hillary's Face Raises Concerns

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Fallen down, drunk again. or rough sex with Huma?

CvnZr8GVUAAFzy5.jpg

I think you should be more concerned with your own gash. lol

Last edited:
I think you should be more concerned with own gash. lol
Another useless post, but you knew that, as you usually post those!

I'm sorry I hurt feelings. I didn't mean to distract from this very important thread topic. :lol:
Lol, as if Hillary being a space alien is not an important issue.

:p

Don't be silly. She isn't an alien, but she did adopt one.
IMG_1323.GIF

That photo is totes official. lol

Gash on Hillary's face? That's easy... It's Humas snatch!

Last edited:
Making fun of Chelsea is not cool.

I think it is a wound she received while killing Gavin MacFayden with lung cancer. The pieces of the puzzle are finally starting to fit together.
So, finally you realize the fllaw in your prefered Crook?

Too late.

/poor humor

I dont know what the hell the bump on Hillary's face is, but these politicians hide such stuff from the public all the time and make up bullshit excuses for it.

I would not be surprised if this merely a matter of Huma's strap on was poorly aimed, and we will never know the Truth.

Making fun of Chelsea is not cool.

I think it is a wound she received while killing Gavin MacFayden with lung cancer. The pieces of the puzzle are finally starting to fit together.
So, finally you realize the fllaw in your prefered Crook?

Too late.

/poor humor

I dont know what the hell the bump on Hillary's face is, but these politicians hide such stuff from the public all the time and make up bullshit excuses for it.

I would not be surprised if this merely a matter of Huma's strap on was poorly aimed, and we will never know the Truth.

She isn't my preferred anything as I am not a Hillary supporter. Niether of those twats have done anything to earn my vote.

All that makeup and she still can't fill in all the wrinkles.

Looks more like one of the images from the Mars Rover, what all you guys looking at???

well guess that proves theres no intelligent life on Mars......

Forum List

Back