Gas to drop to $2.50 a gallon by November

Though I am sure the masses that are as stupid as you will credit Obama with some how doing this. Thinking people understand that Obama has done exactly 0 To help Lower Gas Prices, and that while nice, these low Prices are actually caused by something less happy. A global Slowdown in demand because of a Global Economic Slow down.

If you really think that is good news Chirs, Keep running off at the mouth about it, But Americans are not going to care much about Cheaper gas if the Global Economy Continues to Tank and Brings ours back down with it.

From the truck driver who complained the loudest about Obama when gas prices went up.
yes, and you were right there telling me Obama had nothing to do with it,

yet now he does?

lol

But you said he does.

So now he doesn't?

That means you lied.

From the truck driver who complained the loudest about Obama when gas prices went up.
yes, and you were right there telling me Obama had nothing to do with it,

yet now he does?

lol

But you said he does.

So now he doesn't?

That means you lied.

You don't listen at all.

I just told you everything Obama has done has if anything helped Raise Prices not lower them.

You my friend are an idiot.

Can you point to one thing Obama has done that would have lowered Prices this much? Or can you just admit that the Lower Prices are not actually something to celebrate considering all the Experts agree it is being caused by a sharp drop in Demand do to a Global Economic slow Down.

:)

If there going to be another 1 Lower by when they say, what does that mean for the world Economy? How much worse is it going to get?

Last edited:
You are so stupid, you dont get that by saying I lied, you just said you did to.

You said then Obama had nothing to do with it, Now you Imply he does.

Guess your a liar too lol

You are so stupid, you dont get that by saying I lied, you just said you did to.

You said then Obama had nothing to do with it, Now you Imply he does.

Guess your a liar too lol

But you just said in you last post that it was Obama's fault.

Which is it?

[The Saudis know what they'll get free of charge from Obama, they will have to pay for dearly if a Republican were in office. "You want Israel served up on a platter? No problem! Just wait till after the election. I'll have more flexibility then!" They're behaving in an illogical, uneconomic manner, giving away their treasure, for a reason even though they consider The One an apostate.]

"LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - Saudi Arabia is showing no sign of changing its policy of high oil output to support global economic growth, despite a fall in crude prices below $90 a barrel for the first time in 18 months.

Gulf and Western government sources in contact with Saudi officials said the OPEC power can tolerate oil at $90 or below for months, price levels that hurt Iran and Russia as they face off against Riyadh over the conflict in Syria."

Saudi Arabia keeps oil tap on for world growth, Russia hurts | Reuters

Forum List

Back