Gas Stove vs Electric Stove

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
I think people should get an electric stove when looking for a home. Gas stoves are too dangerous because I have seen too many homes explode because of a gas line leak in the national news. The victims of a gas line explosion have severe burns and it is extremely painful.

I live in America. Gas stoves are for my travel trailer.
Be very careful with the gas. Make sure there are no leaks or smell of gas in the air. That would be a sign of a gas leak and everybody would need to get as far away from the trailer as possible.

hari kari.gif

Be very careful with the gas. Make sure there are no leaks or smell of gas in the air. That would be a sign of a gas leak and everybody would need to get as far away from the trailer as possible.
Honestly I hate gas stoves because the idea of a leak and explosion creeps me out a little. I don't like driving near those big gas transportation trucks either.

I think people should get an electric stove when looking for a home. Gas stoves are too dangerous because I have seen too many homes explode because of a gas line leak in the national news. The victims of a gas line explosion have severe burns and it is extremely painful.
Gas stoves are far better to cook with.

And exactly how many homes have you seen explode?

How often do you end up buying new gas?
How often do you get an electric bill?

I have a 500 gallon tank that covers my heat, hot water and gas range. I get it topped off monthly in the wintrt months but I can go from April to Oct without any refills

Gas stoves are far better to cook with.

And exactly how many homes have you seen explode?
i have seen videos of several homes explode on the news and i have seen the aftermath of a gas explosion about once a week in the national news.

i have seen videos of several homes explode on the news and i have seen the aftermath of a gas explosion about once a week in the national news.
Why do they explode? Magic?

Why do they explode? Magic?
i'm not exactly sure what makes the gas explode but i think it has something to do with the gas leaking. if there is a gas leak or you smell gas, get out of there!

Was the cause the gas range or something else?

And how many electrical fires have occurred as compared to those from gas appliances?

And we do not have weekly gas explosions of homes so you're going to need to prove that one

i'm not exactly sure what makes the gas explode but i think it has something to do with the gas leaking. if there is a gas leak or you smell gas, get out of there!
The gas gets ignited from a leak. Usually mismanagement and negligence causes a leak, and then the explosion happens when you spark the stove

Was the cause the gas range or something else?

And how many electrical fires have occurred as compared to those from gas appliances?

And we do not have weekly gas explosions of homes so you're going to need to prove that one
in basically every home exposion, they find out it was the gas line that caused the explosion. you will have to watch the national news for that proof. You may have a fire from a electric stove but with gas stoves you have the whole place explode, which is way worse.

in basically every home exposion, they find out it was the gas line that caused the explosion. you will have to watch the national news for that proof. You may have a fire from a electric stove but with gas stoves you have the whole place explode, which is way worse.
So where is your proof that at least one house a week in the US explodes ?

In the new age of stupid people, i guess the electric is the way to go, because to cook with gas takes some intelligence to use. My 16 years in Cheverly Md was gas stove and oven, never had an incident, and my 8 burner gas grill used for BBQ's no problem either.

So Joe Biden Voters, stick with the electric.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

So where is your proof that at least one house a week in the US explodes ?
i obviously do not have a record of that to post here. it is from watching the national news. you will just have to take my word on that.

In the new age of stupid people, i guess the electric is the way to go, because to cook with gas takes some intelligence to use. My 16 years in Cheverly Md was gas stove and oven, never had an incident, and my 8 burner gas grill used for BBQ's no problem either.

So Joe Biden Voters, stick with the electric.

View attachment 582627
i had a gas stove and no problems either but i have seen too many stories on the news about gas stoves and gas lines. i'll stick with my electric stove anytime.

Forum List

Back