Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail

Simple stats...............NO party is immune to corruption, BUT one should simply vote for the party that is a bit LESS corrupt......The data below regards people who directly worked for the WH administration.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero
convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody
describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t
speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16
convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction.
One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens
of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever
and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One
conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions.
8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and
zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One
prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions.
15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions.
Zero prison sentences.

Last edited:
While we are at it.................Answer me this..............you will not of course.......LOL

Why the fuck should the Banks be able to gamble on the markets with FDIC BACKED FUNDS...........

Hmmm.........explain that one.........which was outlawed by the Glass Steagal Act..............

You ok with the Tax payers being on the damned hook for your fucking gambling......

I'm gonna enjoy this spin cession..........anyone got popcorn.............I know what they will say.......shit I could answer it for them I've seen it so many times...............LOL

Banks shouldn't be allowed to gamble with FDIC funds.

But for decades, conservatives believed that shouldn't be barriers in banking. They argued that Glass Steagall was a hindrance to American banking and put American finance at a competitive disadvantage. The repeal of Glass Steagall was pushed by ideological conservatives and passed in the Republican House by Newt Gingrich and the Republican Senate by Trent Lott.

Free markets, liberty and all that.

That's why it's funny to hear conservatives whine and complain about it today. They either have cognitive dissonance or wilful ignorance about what happened back then.
STFU.........I"ve been against them getting rid of that law since the 90's............

And had those laws remained...........would they have been able to gamble with FDIC backed funds after 2000 using Fractional Banking................and you know damned well what I am saying here.......................don't you.

but hey............the sky's the limit..........worked out well for the people didn't it.........some MADE ALL........gonna piss in your cornflakes again.......as the people of this country lost everything......this lady made a fortune....especially when the Real estate market tanked......
Nancy Pelosi- Net Worth - Personal Finances

Nice huh...........as I took pay decreases and watched neighbors packing their shit up losing their homes because the job was gone.......but let's play the story........OH THEY COULDN'T AFFORD THE PLACE.......

They could afford it fine until the dang markets crashed........gambling with FDIC money and leaving the American people on the hook for CRAP BUNDLED MORTGAGES......

I"m enjoying this Toro.............

Should these criminals be in jail.............LOL

While we are at it.................Answer me this..............you will not of course.......LOL

Why the fuck should the Banks be able to gamble on the markets with FDIC BACKED FUNDS...........

Hmmm.........explain that one.........which was outlawed by the Glass Steagal Act..............

You ok with the Tax payers being on the damned hook for your fucking gambling......

I'm gonna enjoy this spin cession..........anyone got popcorn.............I know what they will say.......shit I could answer it for them I've seen it so many times...............LOL

But for decades, conservatives believed that shouldn't be barriers in banking. They argued that Glass Steagall was a hindrance to American banking and put American finance at a competitive disadvantage. The repeal of Glass Steagall was pushed by ideological conservatives and passed in the Republican House by Newt Gingrich and the Republican Senate by Trent Lott.

That's why it's funny to hear conservatives whine and complain about it today. They either have cognitive dissonance or wilful ignorance about what happened back then.
STFU.........I"ve been against them getting rid of that law since the 90's............

And had those laws remained...........would they have been able to gamble with FDIC backed funds after 2000 using Fractional Banking................and you know damned well what I am saying here.......................don't you.

but hey............the sky's the limit..........worked out well for the people didn't it.........some MADE ALL........gonna piss in your cornflakes again.......as the people of this country lost everything......this lady made a fortune....especially when the Real estate market tanked......

Nice huh...........as I took pay decreases and watched neighbors packing their shit up losing their homes because the job was gone.......but let's play the story........OH THEY COULDN'T AFFORD THE PLACE.......

They could afford it fine until the dang markets crashed........gambling with FDIC money and leaving the American people on the hook for CRAP BUNDLED MORTGAGES......

And yet you keep on voting for the same old system to keep happening...does that make you complicit in it all?

It doesn't sound like you're enjoying this. It sounds like you are bitter and angry.

It also sounds like you are bitter and angry against rich people. Or at least rich people of a certain ideological persuasion.

If you are a leftist and got rich on Wall Street, you are evil. But if you are Trump and you screwed people getting rich, that's a-okay. :thup:

What has there been, 6 convictions or guilty pleas under Trump already?
And.............old IRS convictions...........perjury traps...........some money laundering.......ant to a mole hill compared to what HSBC.......

But hey ............that's justice.........to cover up the massive crimes for the past...............

THUS ENDS THE LESSON...............this investigation is a joke.........our gov't is a joke.

As the Left and Never Trumpers yell we got you now on Cohen who was taken down for old IRS charges and minor Money Laundering that had nothing to do with Russia Collusion..............it is fitting to remind them of the JUSTICE under Obama and the very ones who started this investigation.............

As they IGNORED THIS........

Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail – Rolling Stone

The deal was announced quietly, just before the holidays, almost like the government was hoping people were too busy hanging stockings by the fireplace to notice. Flooring politicians, lawyers and investigators all over the world, the U.S. Justice Department granted a total walk to executives of the British-based bank HSBC for the largest drug-and-terrorism money-laundering case ever. Yes, they issued a fine – $1.9 billion, or about five weeks’ profit – but they didn’t extract so much as one dollar or one day in jail from any individual, despite a decade of stupefying abuses.

For at least half a decade, the storied British colonial banking power helped to wash hundreds of millions of dollars for drug mobs, including Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel, suspected in tens of thousands of murders just in the past 10 years – people so totally evil, jokes former New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, that “they make the guys on Wall Street look good.” The bank also moved money for organizations linked to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah, and for Russian gangsters; helped countries like Iran, the Sudan and North Korea evade sanctions; and, in between helping murderers and terrorists and rogue states, aided countless common tax cheats in hiding their cash.

“They violated every goddamn law in the book,” says Jack Blum, an attorney and former Senate investigator who headed a major bribery investigation against Lockheed in the 1970s that led to the passage of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. “They took every imaginable form of illegal and illicit business.”
Same with any and all banks and the crimes they commit... corporations are persons when it comes to campaign donations according to our S.C., but they sure as heck are NOT persons when it comes to the crimes they have committed! sheesh!!!!

BTW Comey worked for them for 6 months only, in Sept 2013 he was nominated for FBI Director

James Brien Comey, Jr. (52), former United States Deputy Attorney General, has been appointed a Director of HSBC Holdings plc with effect from 4 March 2013. He will be an independent non-executive Director and a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.

And.............old IRS convictions...........perjury traps...........some money laundering.......ant to a mole hill compared to what HSBC.......

But hey ............that's justice.........to cover up the massive crimes for the past...............

THUS ENDS THE LESSON...............this investigation is a joke.........our gov't is a joke.

There is an old saying that people get the government they deserve. If our government is a joke it is because we the people allow it to be so, and it is allowed to be so by the partisan faithful like yourself.

And yet you keep on voting for the same old system to keep happening...does that make you complicit in it all?
And again........what the fuck difference does it make...............LOL

When you are given these freaking options..............what da fuck choice do you have...........lesser of evils and that is it.

But you spin on me to this tune because you know damned well everything I put in this thread is true.............

And there isn't a damned thing we can do about it ...........not really.........

As the Left and Never Trumpers yell we got you now on Cohen who was taken down for old IRS charges and minor Money Laundering that had nothing to do with Russia Collusion..............it is fitting to remind them of the JUSTICE under Obama and the very ones who started this investigation.............

As they IGNORED THIS........

Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail – Rolling Stone

The deal was announced quietly, just before the holidays, almost like the government was hoping people were too busy hanging stockings by the fireplace to notice. Flooring politicians, lawyers and investigators all over the world, the U.S. Justice Department granted a total walk to executives of the British-based bank HSBC for the largest drug-and-terrorism money-laundering case ever. Yes, they issued a fine – $1.9 billion, or about five weeks’ profit – but they didn’t extract so much as one dollar or one day in jail from any individual, despite a decade of stupefying abuses.

For at least half a decade, the storied British colonial banking power helped to wash hundreds of millions of dollars for drug mobs, including Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel, suspected in tens of thousands of murders just in the past 10 years – people so totally evil, jokes former New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, that “they make the guys on Wall Street look good.” The bank also moved money for organizations linked to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah, and for Russian gangsters; helped countries like Iran, the Sudan and North Korea evade sanctions; and, in between helping murderers and terrorists and rogue states, aided countless common tax cheats in hiding their cash.

“They violated every goddamn law in the book,” says Jack Blum, an attorney and former Senate investigator who headed a major bribery investigation against Lockheed in the 1970s that led to the passage of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. “They took every imaginable form of illegal and illicit business.”
Same with any and all banks and the crimes they commit... corporations are persons when it comes to campaign donations according to our S.C., but they sure as heck are NOT persons when it comes to the crimes they have committed! sheesh!!!!

BTW Comey worked for them for 6 months only, in Sept 2013 he was nominated for FBI Director

James Brien Comey, Jr. (52), former United States Deputy Attorney General, has been appointed a Director of HSBC Holdings plc with effect from 4 March 2013. He will be an independent non-executive Director and a member of the Financial System Vulnerabilities Committee.
Did he quit and join the FBI to be Righteous...............LOL

Sorry, everyone here is smart enough to know he didn't do it for being just.........LOL

:abgg2q.jpg:

There is an old saying that people get the government they deserve. If our government is a joke it is because we the people allow it to be so, and it is allowed to be so by the partisan faithful like yourself.
and the spin again..................I'd throw every dang one of them in jail regardless of party.......

but hey..................lets just ignore what I posted...........and tomorrow go back to Mueller time.............

Keep the 3 ring circus alive..............

When you are given these freaking options..............what da fuck choice do you have...........lesser of evils and that is it.

But you spin on me to this tune because you know damned well everything I put in this thread is true.............

And there isn't a damned thing we can do about it ...........not really.........[/QUOTE]

There are other choices, there are other parties besides the one you are so faithful to.

The problem with picking the lesser of two evils is that they are still evil.

And there isn't a damned thing we can do about it ...........not really.........

There are other choices, there are other parties besides the one you are so faithful to.

The problem with picking the lesser of two evils is that they are still evil.[/QUOTE]
And I vote for the a party that can never win...............

Oh yeah...........that will fix it..........:abgg2q.jpg:

and the spin again..................I'd throw every dang one of them in jail regardless of party.......

but hey..................lets just ignore what I posted...........and tomorrow go back to Mueller time.............

Keep the 3 ring circus alive..............

You would throw them in jail, but instead of doing that you keep voting for them...and then whine and bitch about it on the internet.

doesn't even seem to matter much anymore....

our system is an illusion of choice

BTW, there are no real leftists on Wall Street.

There is no Bernie Sanders on Wall Street.

two sides of the capitalism/socialism coin....

BgxQGodCMAASR_M.jpg

Forum List

Back