Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail

https://www.sos.alabama.gov/sites/default/files/sample-ballots/2018/general/Mobile-Gen-2018.pdf

Potus not on mid terms..............LOL

and in 2016 the libertarian candidate had a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

BTW...........If I vote for a libertarian guy in 2016 and bunch more do the same......the HILDA BEAST WINS.............I don't freaking think so.

Then quit your incessant whining.

Our government is as corrupt as it is because of partisan sheep like you.

You are more to blame than they are

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I point out the truth and you lose your mind............Saying it's my fault because I will not vote for someone who can't win.............Were you born dumb or did you evolve to it.

I've seen your posts time and time again being partisan to the left...........You aren't Libertarian and if you are you don't know what it means..................Go cry to someone else...........

BTW......if you haven't noticed I often push the Federalist Papers on why the hell we should have never let Gov't get too much power.............They warned us and we didn't listen............

At least we try to take out RINO establishment types.........how about you............Oh........vote for the Libertarian and we get the ultimate LEADER...............Hillary Clinton........go blow that smoke somewhere else.

Name one issue I am take a "left" point of view on..just one
I've seen enough of your posts over time to say you are full of it................You aren't no Libertarian........and if I listen to people like you we'd have Hillary and a leftist Supreme Court............

I don't think so Mr. Liberal.......that is what you are.

https://www.sos.alabama.gov/sites/default/files/sample-ballots/2018/general/Mobile-Gen-2018.pdf

and in 2016 the libertarian candidate had a snowballs chance in hell of winning.

BTW...........If I vote for a libertarian guy in 2016 and bunch more do the same......the HILDA BEAST WINS.............I don't freaking think so.

I point out the truth and you lose your mind............Saying it's my fault because I will not vote for someone who can't win.............Were you born dumb or did you evolve to it.

I've seen your posts time and time again being partisan to the left...........You aren't Libertarian and if you are you don't know what it means..................Go cry to someone else...........

BTW......if you haven't noticed I often push the Federalist Papers on why the hell we should have never let Gov't get too much power.............They warned us and we didn't listen............

At least we try to take out RINO establishment types.........how about you............Oh........vote for the Libertarian and we get the ultimate LEADER...............Hillary Clinton........go blow that smoke somewhere else.

I've seen enough of your posts over time to say you are full of it................You aren't no Libertarian........and if I listen to people like you we'd have Hillary and a leftist Supreme Court............

Just one... I bet you cannot do it.

None of you morons ever can, my whole time on this forum I have bee called a lefty/lib because I do not kiss Trump's ass and in all that time I have challenged more than a dozen of you to name one position I hold that is "left" and still not one of you can do it.

As the Left and Never Trumpers yell we got you now on Cohen who was taken down for old IRS charges and minor Money Laundering that had nothing to do with Russia Collusion..............it is fitting to remind them of the JUSTICE under Obama and the very ones who started this investigation.............

As they IGNORED THIS........

Gangster Bankers: Too Big to Jail – Rolling Stone

The deal was announced quietly, just before the holidays, almost like the government was hoping people were too busy hanging stockings by the fireplace to notice. Flooring politicians, lawyers and investigators all over the world, the U.S. Justice Department granted a total walk to executives of the British-based bank HSBC for the largest drug-and-terrorism money-laundering case ever. Yes, they issued a fine – $1.9 billion, or about five weeks’ profit – but they didn’t extract so much as one dollar or one day in jail from any individual, despite a decade of stupefying abuses.

For at least half a decade, the storied British colonial banking power helped to wash hundreds of millions of dollars for drug mobs, including Mexico’s Sinaloa drug cartel, suspected in tens of thousands of murders just in the past 10 years – people so totally evil, jokes former New York Attorney General Eliot Spitzer, that “they make the guys on Wall Street look good.” The bank also moved money for organizations linked to Al Qaeda and Hezbollah, and for Russian gangsters; helped countries like Iran, the Sudan and North Korea evade sanctions; and, in between helping murderers and terrorists and rogue states, aided countless common tax cheats in hiding their cash.

“They violated every goddamn law in the book,” says Jack Blum, an attorney and former Senate investigator who headed a major bribery investigation against Lockheed in the 1970s that led to the passage of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. “They took every imaginable form of illegal and illicit business.”

Hey, MORON..........Read your own citation and NOT just the headline.....LOL

Nonetheless, in February 2006 the OCC under George Bush suddenly decided to release HSBC from the 2003 cease-and-desist order. In other words, HSBC basically violated its parole 30 times in just more than a year and got off anyway. The bank was, to use the street term, “off paper” – and free to let the Al Rajhis of the world come rushing back.

Who was in charge of the DOJ?......

LOL, what you are unable to see is that they are all interconnected. You still live in a false binary system.

None of you morons ever can, my whole time on this forum I have bee called a lefty/lib because I do not kiss Trump's ass and in all that time I have challenged more than a dozen of you to name one position I hold that is "left" and still not one of you can do it.
STFU you Never Trumper...........let's say you are the Libertarian Hero you claim to be.................We should have voted in 2016 for your candidate and it would fix everything..............RIGHT.....hmmmm.

It would have gotten Hillary elected in the same way Perot got Bill Clinton Elected back in the day.............He would have lost if Perot hadn't run...............

Then we'd have leftist Judges on the Supreme Court...............don't think so..............that is the hand we have been given in the poker game...........I'm not wasting my time on a loser who can't win.

LOL, what you are unable to see is that they are all interconnected. You still live in a false binary system.

When morons (like you) are then caught in a lie.......you revert to, "...Well, both parties are bad".........LAME !!!!.............lol

STFU you Never Trumper...........let's say you are the Libertarian Hero you claim to be.................We should have voted in 2016 for your candidate and it would fix everything..............RIGHT.....hmmmm.

It would have gotten Hillary elected in the same way Perot got Bill Clinton Elected back in the day.............He would have lost if Perot hadn't run...............

Then we'd have leftist Judges on the Supreme Court...............don't think so..............that is the hand we have been given in the poker game...........I'm not wasting my time on a loser who can't win.

Then quit whining about the government being so corrupt, they are so corrupt because people like you give them a free pass to be so.

Do you live in a red or a blue state?

Then quit whining about the government being so corrupt, they are so corrupt because people like you give them a free pass to be so.

Do you live in a red or a blue state?
I'll post whatever the hell I want..............Whining............I'm just pointing out the truth.........only one going postal here is you.

Alabama is deep deep Red............but you already knew that............

ROLL TIDE..............SEC Champions............I gave them a Free pass with ONE VOTE..............

Let me answer that.......

Forum List

Back