gangland nation

Make room in the prisons by releasing the non-violent weed smokers and let them pay their debt in a more reasonable manner. Then lock these fuckin' gangbangers up!!

Good idea generally, but what debt do we stoners owe society, exactly?

None that I can think of.

Most of us smoke to make you non-stoners seem much smarter that most of you are, ya know.

And what thanks do we get for our troubles?

ED....since you say your one of us..:lol:..have you checked out PINEAPPLE EXPRESS?....the first movie i have seen in years centered around the killer weed...i thought it had some good laughs....

I know I'm going to catch some heat for this comment but I've got a teflon layered back so it will all slide right off... We need to take our cities and rural areas back from the gangs. They are violent criminals that think nothing about taking human life without a second thought. They thrive because of their illegal activities and it's a pretty well-known fact. This is how I think the problem should be solved. Make it widely known that beginning at 7:00 am, on August 1st, 2009, all known gang members, and people associated with the gang members (enablers) will be hunted down like dogs by the police, and military units, and be killed on sight. Go from city to city, area to area within America and eliminate the problem. Make it very clear that any person known to be associated with a street gang will be killed on sight by the authorities. In essence, time to go to war with them.

i agree with a good portion of this....but if you know a banger but dont hang with them...but Sgt Smith says he saw you talking to one so you must be one of them.....well you know were this goes...

A two-fold appraoch, I think.

1. Put enough police on the streets to get control back fromt he gangs, and;

2. give the kids who are not involved in gangs some hope that they have a chance in hell of getting out of the ghettos by getting honest jobs that pay something approching a living wage

I doubt we have the political will or the economic system capable of to doing either, incidently.

How about the one-fold approach of NOT LETTING THEM INTO THE COUNTRY?

Because all gangs are foreigners.

Is this REALLY the last post by bodecea under puckerpete's name?

:D

My Way News - Minneapolis struggles with rise of Somali gangs

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Ahmednur Ali's family fled the chaos and violence of their West African homeland Somalia in the 1990s, eventually making their way to Minnesota like thousands of their compatriots.

While many of the estimated 32,000 Somalis who settled in the state have struggled to adapt, Ali flourished, blazing a path to Minneapolis' Augsburg College on a soccer scholarship by age 20. He studied political science and aspired to a political career modeled on President Barack Obama's.

He was shot and killed last September outside a busy community center where he worked part-time as a youth counselor, and prosecutors said the 16-year-old accused of killing him was part of a gang.

Ali was one of seven Minneapolis-area Somali men killed over a 10-month period, and authorities believe all were killed by fellow Somalis. Police say it's too simple to tie all the killings to Somali gangs, which have lured hundreds of young community members to their ranks in recent years.

--------------------------\

as gang activity grows and more gangs are formed...what is the solution to the major problem of inner cities...gangland activities? the police have lost control of the inner cities....these people live like animals and use deadly force...why are we permitting vipers in our mist? what should be done at this point?

Like the Irish in Boston and New York, like the Italians in the big cities, like the Cubans in Miami...we need to stop taking violent people from war torn nations

whatever, Daints.

The point of the resurrection of this thread isn't to provide you another spot to shit.

Nobody cares about your stale ass troll material.

There was a much higher purpose for resurrecting this dopey thread.

bodecea and puckeredpete once posted here under his name.

What might help, it wouldn't be a cure, but it would help, is to give up on a quality education for all. Identify those kids who will never be educated, separate them out from the ones who can be educated, and send the illiterates to a trade school early. For centuries it was done by way of apprenticeship in trades. Now we have trade schools. Instead of waiting until they have been in prison long enough to qualify for a trade program, start sending them for trade education at around ten.

My Way News - Minneapolis struggles with rise of Somali gangs

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) - Ahmednur Ali's family fled the chaos and violence of their West African homeland Somalia in the 1990s, eventually making their way to Minnesota like thousands of their compatriots.

While many of the estimated 32,000 Somalis who settled in the state have struggled to adapt, Ali flourished, blazing a path to Minneapolis' Augsburg College on a soccer scholarship by age 20. He studied political science and aspired to a political career modeled on President Barack Obama's.

He was shot and killed last September outside a busy community center where he worked part-time as a youth counselor, and prosecutors said the 16-year-old accused of killing him was part of a gang.

Ali was one of seven Minneapolis-area Somali men killed over a 10-month period, and authorities believe all were killed by fellow Somalis. Police say it's too simple to tie all the killings to Somali gangs, which have lured hundreds of young community members to their ranks in recent years.

--------------------------\

as gang activity grows and more gangs are formed...what is the solution to the major problem of inner cities...gangland activities? the police have lost control of the inner cities....these people live like animals and use deadly force...why are we permitting vipers in our mist? what should be done at this point?

Like the Irish in Boston and New York, like the Italians in the big cities, like the Cubans in Miami...we need to stop taking violent people from war torn nations

Very true statement. Happened with MS 13 from Ecuador. Muslims from every country they come from etc.!

Oh fuck.

ANOTHER member trying to discuss the stale OLD topic when that is NOT the point of resurrecting (necrothreadery) this thread.

:D

bodecea in her guise of puckeredpete once posted here! Petey's official LAST post.

Forum List

Back