Game: Two True & One False

Kathianne said:
I'll have my first go:

1. In first grade I was a selective mute and knew why. The teacher did NOT inform my parents that I was not talking.

2. I have accepted a full ride scholarship that was offered for post-grad work.

3. I missed over 1/2 the days of high school, voluntarily.

I think all 3 are true.

You cheated didn't you?

GotZoom said:
I knew 1 was true - to obscure not to be.

Same thought with # 3.

So I say...2 is false.

Right, it was offered, but I have to work full-time this summer. Hoping they will make accomodations, but unlikely.

Kathianne said:
Right, it was offered, but I have to work full-time this summer. Hoping they will make accomodations, but unlikely.

Oh man....full-ride...you have to figure out a way to use it!

1) I do magic tricks

2) My mother made a record playing the piano

3) I got my driver's license when I was 21

#1 - I never took the SAT
#2 - I once pulled a man out from under an over-turned truck on a freeway
#3 - I used to serve on a Tank, in the Army.

GotZoom said:
Oh man....full-ride...you have to figure out a way to use it!

I would really like to. I'm a year into the course, had some scholarship and loans. Debt is rising too fast, taking care of my dad and kids in college-they are paying for themselves, but need help with insurance, books, etc.

Mortgage and bills becoming problem. I do NOT get paid year round. Summer is a loss of 4 pay periods-too much. SO...full-time work.

whoops! Gotta say, when I notified I was dropping, two of my profs went to board and they offered the free ride! :D Really nice, but anyone can see that I have to work over summer. The course requires 2 classes over the summer.

OK...

1. I was accepted into all three service academies (West Point, Annapolis, and Air Force).

2. I am a native Texan.

3. I drove a Bradley fighting vehicle at over 40 mph.

gop_jeff said:
OK...

1. I was accepted into all three service academies (West Point, Annapolis, and Air Force).

2. I am a native Texan.

Going to go with #3.

gop_jeff said:
OK...

2. I am a native Texan.

2. is false

gop_jeff said:
Negative - #3 is true. In fact, I got chewed out by the NCO in charge of the driving course for going too fast! :D

Ok, #2 you are way too liberal to have been from TX! :ducking:

Forum List

Back