Game: Two True & One False

GotZoom said:
Not a fan of oysters.

But Darin...have you ever TRIED 100 year-old pickled horse penis? I mean..you were in Korea....come on...fess up.

:laugh: Yeah I'd like to hear the answer to that one too!

-=d=- said:
#1 - I have a bald spot on the top of my head caused by a scar received as a kid - sitting on the kitchen counter, backed my head up into an open (sharp-cornered) cupboard door.
#2 - Growing up on the shores of the West fork of the Humptulips River, I caught and ate a live crawdad, on a dare.
#3 - My parents never had "The Talk" with me.

#1 - True...
#2 - False - I didn't grow up near a river, and was always scared of crawdads...looked like 'river spiders' or something...eek. :)
#3 - True...Someday I may ask them why. (shrug). I learned first by two female cousins when I was about 9. Nothing sexual, really - just matter-of-factly. Then, having older brothers in HS while I was in Elementary school...I just sorta picked up on the 'how-to's'. My parents eventually figured out I knew when I was 16, when my mom walked in on me and a then-girlfriend just 'about' to get in the act. Funny - I wonder if they had simply been more upfront and honest with me, growing up, I'd not been as 'drawn' to the mystery, or something. Growing up my Mom was a COMPLETE control freak when it came to the subject. She's freak-the-hell out if the word was spoken on TV during a show, or if a lady in a bikini/swim suit was shown. I'm not sure I can articulate how anti-everything-that-had-even-a-REMOTE-relation-to-reproduction my mother was. My poor dad.....Sometimes I'd catch my dad watching 'Solid Gold' during the dance routines. When he'd see me walk into the living room, he'd instanly pretend to be asleep...people don't blush when they sleep. ;)

...but I digress.... :D

-=d=- said:
..not knowlingly....but sometimes, I couldn't be sure.

:D

I'm been there. Partied....had the noodles from the road-side stands.

Kim-chee for breakfast.

Sometimes it's better not to think about it.

GotZoom said:
I'm been there. Partied....had the noodles from the road-side stands.

Kim-chee for breakfast.

Sometimes it's better not to think about it.

There was a lady just outside of Camp Henry, in Taegu...who made the BEST....THE BEST Chicken-on-a-stick. wow :)

-=d=- said:
There was a lady just outside of Camp Henry, in Taegu...who made the BEST....THE BEST Chicken-on-a-stick. wow :)

P.I. had chicken and pork on a stick. 3 pieces each. 5 cents per stick.

San Miguel beer for a quarter. Rum and cokes for 50 cents.

You should have seen some of our parties....

My oh my.

GotZoom said:
P.I. had chicken and pork on a stick. 3 pieces each. 5 cents per stick.

San Miguel beer for a quarter. Rum and cokes for 50 cents.

You should have seen some of our parties....

My oh my.

wowo...that musta been right after the Inchon landing eh? :p:

:oldfart:

Beers (OB) were $2 at most places, or 1500 Won. The won Rate jumped to close to 2000:$1US while I was there, so started paying in their currency :)

-=d=- said:
wowo...that musta been right after the Inchon landing eh? :p:

:oldfart:

Beers (OB) were $2 at most places, or 1500 Won. The won Rate jumped to close to 2000:$1US while I was there, so started paying in their currency :)

Oh aren't we funny? Ha ha ha...

It was actually right around the time Marcos was chased out of the country.

Damn..that could have been one of my "two true, one false" things.

GotZoom said:
I was going to reply with something incredible witty but I forgot.

You know...short term memory...with my advancing age and all.

Yeah my memory has been bad for awhile...I think...hard to recall now that I think about it.

So!!

Who has the next List??? :D

-=d=- said:
Yeah my memory has been bad for awhile...I think...hard to recall now that I think about it.

So!!

Who has the next List??? :D

I'll have my first go:

1. In first grade I was a selective mute and knew why. The teacher did NOT inform my parents that I was not talking.

2. I have accepted a full ride scholarship that was offered for post-grad work.

3. I missed over 1/2 the days of high school, voluntarily.

Kathianne said:
I'll have my first go:

1. In first grade I was a selective mute and knew why. The teacher did NOT inform my parents that I was not talking.

2. I have accepted a full ride scholarship that was offered for post-grad work.

3. I missed over 1/2 the days of high school, voluntarily.

1. is false

Forum List

Back