Game over for the Belestinians

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Since Trump's Jerusalem embassy announcement, the predictions that the entire Middle East would go up in flames and there will be riots and mayhem in Muslim capitals have not come to fruition. In fact, even though the crooked media refuses to report, NOTHING has happened.

That is because Arab Sunni's have much bigger fish to fry, considering the threat from Iran and Shiites, and that Israel is now considered a friend behind the scenes. Looks like Arab countries and their people have moved on.

In other words, it's game over for the Belestinians.

Since Trump's Jerusalem embassy announcement, the predictions that the entire Middle East would go up in flames and there will be riots and mayhem in Muslim capitals have not come to fruition.
I am guessing this is either a calm before the storm or saner minds are already working behind the scenes to rectify Trump's blatant idiocy.

In fact, even though the crooked media refuses to report, NOTHING has happened.
This was so funny; I almost spit out my coffee. Literally, but you do realize that you criticized the media for not reporting what wasn't happening, yes?

You are guessing wrong. For decades we heard that the Middle East would go up in flames should the US move its embassy to Jerusalem. Apparently the Arabs just don't give a shit about the Palestinians, they used them to divert their people's attention from their own short comings, and no longer need them. But we knew that already.

Israel is now considered an ally behind the scenes and very soon among the people. Anybody who is familiar with that region knows that public opinion swings very quickly and dramatically. Palestinians are now on the bottom rung of Arab Muslim concerns today.

Like I said...GAME OVER for the so called Belestinians.

For decades we heard that the Middle East would go up in flames should the US move its embassy to Jerusalem. Apparently the Arabs just give a shit about the Palestinians, they used them to divert their people's attention from their own short comings, and no longer need them.
I am guessing this is either a calm before the storm or saner minds are already working behind the scenes to rectify Trump's blatant idiocy. I just posted the 23 point plan on another thread showing the support that you question. It will be interesting to see what happens with this document at the UN. I have a strong feeling that it will be 1980 all over again. That is when UNSC Resolution 478 passed almost unanimously with the US abstaining. Or 2016 perhaps, when the world voted the exact same way on 2334.

Palestinian are now on the bottom rung of Arab Muslim concerns today.
Maybe, but the Muslim and Christian holy sites are not. You ignorantly pass over the fact that Jesus was born there and it is where the Muslim world believes that Muhammad started his Mi’raj (Ascension to Heaven).

Since Trump's Jerusalem embassy announcement, the predictions that the entire Middle East would go up in flames and there will be riots and mayhem in Muslim capitals have not come to fruition. In fact, even though the crooked media refuses to report, NOTHING has happened.

That is because Arab Sunni's have much bigger fish to fry, considering the threat from Iran and Shiites, and that Israel is now considered a friend behind the scenes. Looks like Arab countries and their people have moved on.

There's always a joker in the crowd and this one is the biggest... :cuckoo:

You are guessing wrong. For decades we heard that the Middle East would go up in flames should the US move its embassy to Jerusalem. Apparently the Arabs just don't give a shit about the Palestinians, they used them to divert their people's attention from their own short comings, and no longer need them. But we knew that already.

Israel is now considered an ally behind the scenes and very soon among the people. Anybody who is familiar with that region knows that public opinion swings very quickly and dramatically. Palestinians are now on the bottom rung of Arab Muslim concerns today.

All Trump has done is said that he recognizes Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel. He has yet to move our embassy to Jerusalem.

I guarantee you that the day we open an embassy in Jerusalem, that will become some of the most dangerous real estate on the planet.

As far as no protests or riots? You might want to watch something other than FOX news, because there have been protests and riots.

Protests in Lebanon Near U.S. Embassy After Trump’s Jerusalem Decision

All Trump has done is said that he recognizes Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel. He has yet to move our embassy to Jerusalem.

I guarantee you that the day we open an embassy in Jerusalem, that will become some of the most dangerous real estate on the planet.

As far as no protests or riots? You might want to watch something other than FOX news, because there have been protests and riots.

Protests in Lebanon Near U.S. Embassy After Trump’s Jerusalem Decision
Iranian Shiite staged protests do not count. Israel will protect the embassy like it does all of Israel and its vital sites.

Yeah, and that would be you.

For decades we heard that the Middle East would go up in flames should the US move its embassy to Jerusalem. Apparently the Arabs just give a shit about the Palestinians, they used them to divert their people's attention from their own short comings, and no longer need them.
I am guessing this is either a calm before the storm or saner minds are already working behind the scenes to rectify Trump's blatant idiocy. I just posted the 23 point plan on another thread showing the support that you question. It will be interesting to see what happens with this document at the UN. I have a strong feeling that it will be 1980 all over again. That is when UNSC Resolution 478 passed almost unanimously with the US abstaining. Or 2016 perhaps, when the world voted the exact same way on 2334.

Palestinian are now on the bottom rung of Arab Muslim concerns today.
Maybe, but the Muslim and Christian holy sites are not. You ignorantly pass over the fact that Jesus was born there and it is where the Muslim world believes that Muhammad started his Mi’raj (Ascension to Heaven).
Achmed, Muslims already have their holy sites in Mecca and Medina, and the Jews will have theirs. Christians aren't going to protest this move, as they know Israel protects their sites from Islamic animals committing genocide on them and destroying all their holy sites.

True story Achmed. :cool:

Last edited:

Really? Great come back by the way, my 8 year old would have done better!

You are a fool rudeboy...

You make some ridiculous post gloating about how nothing has happened, almost like you WISH something had happened so that you could squeal like a bitch about how bad the Palestinians are, how bad Muslims are...

You clearly know very little and simply like the sound of your own voice.

You think that a couple of weeks passing since the orange fools recognition is time passed enough to gloat? :cuckoo:

Nothing has happened, comparitively speaking. The Middle East didn't go up in flames. Arab leaders made a few comments and have already moved on. The Belestinians served their purpose.

Game over.

You make some ridiculous post gloating about how nothing has happened, almost like you WISH something had happened so that you could squeal like a bitch about how bad the Palestinians are, how bad Muslims are...

You think that a couple of weeks passing since the orange fools recognition is time passed enough to gloat? :cuckoo:

Cheer up. Now with Jerusalem off the table for peace negotiations the Palestinians have a golden opportunity to stop attacks on Israel & work for peace before they lose even more.

Cheer up. Now with Jerusalem off the table for peace negotiations the Palestinians have a golden opportunity to stop attacks on Israel & work for peace before they lose even more.

Shit, sorry, I don't watch Fox News... Can you provide a link?

Christians aren't going to protest this move
They are, Roudy and have been. This is the internet age and it is all right there.

“I cannot remain silent about my deep concern" on Trump's plans for Jerusalem, Pope Francis says
New York Times World on Twitter

Palestinian Christians and Muslims unite in outrage against Donald Trump’s Jerusalem decision

Not only are you wrong, but this has renewed the solidarity between Christians and Muslims.

How do you like that? And here I haven't heard of even one Christian against Jerusalem being Israel's capital.

How do you like that? And here I haven't heard of even one Christian against Jerusalem being Israel's capital.
Because look at the sources you use. You know, the ones you use daily? They are not even news reports. They are from websites designed to paint Israel as the perfect little place. Go outside your box for a change and see what the rest of the world sees. It will help your posting.

Because look at the sources you use. You know, the ones you use daily? They are not even news reports. They are from websites designed to paint Israel as the perfect little place. Go outside your box for a change and see what the rest of the world sees. It will help your posting.

Ok. I'll check with John Hagee for a change.

Nothing has happened, comparitively speaking. The Middle East didn't go up in flames. Arab leaders made a few comments and have already moved on. The Belestinians served their purpose.

Game over.

Really? Nothing has happened? How about the US being kicked out of the Palestine Israel peace negotiations?

We used to be one of the main players, now, we've been kicked out of the game.

Forum List

Back