GALLUP: Romney edges Obama

This upcoming election isn't about Mitt Romney, Republicans, the Tea Party, George Bush or the Man in the Moon.

This election is simply a referendum on the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure.

It's really simple, do you want four more years of incompetence or -- Anybody else.

When the "anybody else" is no better, then what kind of choice is that?

Simply voting against someone or something means that whatever takes its place might be just as bad. You'll never know though, since all you care about is being against that other thing.

This upcoming election isn't about Mitt Romney, Republicans, the Tea Party, George Bush or the Man in the Moon.

This election is simply a referendum on the Stuttering Clusterfuck Of A Miserable Failure.

It's really simple, do you want four more years of incompetence or -- Anybody else.

Simply voting against someone or something means that whatever takes its place might be just as bad. You'll never know though, since all you care about is being against that other thing.

Yeah, I can hardly wait for four more years of this

Mooch1-500x339.jpg

Mooch1-500x339.jpg

What the hell does that matter? Michelle's not running for the presidency.

Mooch1-500x339.jpg

Dude. she is fugly.

Mooch1-500x339.jpg

Dude. she is fugly.

According to Maxim Magazine, she is one the top 100 Hottest women on the face of the fucking earth. True fact.

As proof, I offer you this picture --

derrieres.jpg
Princess Letizia, Carla Bruni and... Guess who that butt belongs to

An we're supposed to believe libtards about -- Anything? When they think the skunk ape is HOT?

No wonder they vote dimocrap. They're really stupid. Too stupid to take care of themselves. Which is why they need a communist to steal from people who work for their money and give it to people who vote for dimocraps.

Last edited:
The Republican House under Boehner and Cantor have already declared Romney immaterial. They have declared they, the House, will be in charge of the new government, not Romney.

The Republican House under Boehner and Cantor have already declared Romney immaterial. They have declared they, the House, will be in charge of the new government, not Romney.

Irrelevant. No matter what those two dipshits may want the president still holds the veto pen. Granted, most of the time party politics trumps doing what's best, but that doesn't mean the power of the veto holds any less power.

Dude. she is fugly.

And????

I must have missed when running for the office of the President turned into a beauty contest between their wives.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

True fact, but don't try to tell me how hot she is. Don't try to tell me how 'chic' she is (look it up). Don't try to tell me how smart she is.

Don't blow smoke up my ass and tell me she's one of the hottest women on the face of the earth when the woman is so ugly, her parents had to tie a pork chop to her neck to get the dog to play with her.

But the left lies. Dogs bark, ducks quack, cats meow, pigs oink, babies cry and liberals lie.

It's what they do. it's all they do. All the time. Even about the tiniest, least important little things.

You really should read Orwell. Maybe there's a dumbed-down version for dimocraps somewhere. But you should read it

Dude. she is fugly.

And????

I must have missed when running for the office of the President turned into a beauty contest between their wives.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

True fact, but don't try to tell me how hot she is. Don't try to tell me how 'chic' she is (look it up). Don't try to tell me how smart she is.

Don't blow smoke up my ass and tell me she's one of the hottest women on the face of the earth when the woman is so ugly, her parents had to tie a pork chop to her neck to get the dog to play with her.

But the left lies. Dogs bark, ducks quack, cats meow, pigs oink, babies cry and liberals lie.

It's what they do. it's all they do. All the time. Even about the tiniest, least important little things.

You really should read Orwell. Maybe there's a dumbed-down version for dimocraps somewhere. But you should read it

My point just flew right over your head, didn't it?

I don't give a shit how ugly or beautiful the president's wife is. It is completely irrelevant. It doesn't matter!

I get your point. The left lies about everything, blah, blah, blah. Saying that just makes you come off as a complete partisan hack. The left says the same thing about the right, so who fucking cares?

Last edited:
And????

My point just flew right over your head, didn't it?

I don't give a shit how ugly or beautiful the president's wife is. It is completely irrelevant. It doesn't matter!

You're the one who doesn't 'get it'.

The left is a coalition of demographics. Mostly made up of victim groups but at the head of it is the radical chic (Hollywood, the FILTH in the LSM, etc) and the elites who went to school at Les Grand Ecoles. (look it up)

Those two groups are virtually one and the same. They're in the FILTH of the Lame Stream Media and Academe as well as on the left in Wall Street, etc.

The FILTH in the LSM pushes the skunk ape as beautiful -- Why? Tell me -- Why?

Do you think she's beautiful? You should, since you're obviously a libtard, you're incapable of independent thought and get your marching orders, along with your thought for the day, directly from the FILTH in the LSM.

YOU don't get it. It's called subliminal suggestion.

Check out this 'copy' (look up what it means) from the Maxim mag-rag

93. Michelle Obama
He may be dealing with two wars, an economic meltdown, and a rapidly graying dome, but at least our Commander in Chief gets to come home to the hottest First Lady in the history of these United States. (Sorry, Martha Washington!)

I mean, seriously. Do you not understand ANYTHING about thought control? Have you never heard of Goebbels? Have you never heard of 'Triumph of the Will'? have you...

Nevermind. You're just hopelessly stupid and I've wasted enough of my time on you

April 16 4PM

President Barack Obama holds a 9-point lead over Republican challenger Mitt Romney, according to a CNN/ORC International poll released Monday, thanks in part to the perception that the president is more likeable and more in touch with the problems facing women and middle-class Americans.

The poll indicates a pronounced gender gap that benefits Obama, who holds a 16-point advantage over his challenger among women and a 3-point advantage among men.

The poll also found that 7 in 10 Americans favor Obama's proposed change to the federal income tax rate for people who make more than $1 million a year -- the so-called Buffett Rule. The proposal is particularly popular among Democrats and independents, but a small majority of Republicans also supported it.

The Senate is expected to take a procedural vote later Monday on the Buffett Rule, which is expected to fall short of the 60 votes needed to move it to the Senate floor.

The poll was conducted Friday through Sunday, after former Sen. Rick Santorum suspended his bid for the GOP nomination.

Why do you guys keep posting polls? Obama has not even started spending his billion to make Mitt out to be the liberal he is and depress the Republican voters yet.

All Obama has to do is advertize for Mitt, show his past off... Talk about Romneycare and how much federal bucks it got and still gets. Show Mitt talking about being a Progressive, Mitt talking about supporting his HC plan on a federal level... Show Mitt being Pro choice, then changing to Pro life...

The Republican Primaries wunt shit folks… Santorum, Newt and many of the others had voting records just as bad as Mitt, so it was hard to talk about it. Obama benefits from showing Mitt as supporting Obama’s agenda only to switch to being against it. Who wants to vote for someone they can’t trust, Oh I know… the “anyone but Obama” crowd that say that because they know you can’t get any worse of a candidate than Mitt.

Obama is going to run adds painting Romney as a liberal?

That will be as effective as this:

Sideshow Bob Campaign Ad - YouTube

Mitt does not cut spending, Mitt does not deal with the deficit. Mitt changes near nothing if he were President. If the SC strikes down Obamacare Mitt literally has nothing to run off of.

Except of course he made his fortune and governed MA doing exactly that.

Polls typically interview three types

1) Adults, all

2) Registered Voters, all

3) Likely voters.

The CNN Poll interviewed Adults. Not even voters. Considered the least reliable of all polls.

P.S.
Since we're talking dimocraps here, not being registered doesn't necessarily prevent them from voting

Now imagine when Obamacare is ruled illegal????

Obama's talking points will be:

- I'm still not Bush
- My only accomplishment was killing a terrorist, which the past admin and military and intell services spent 10 years cornering, in an effort which I spent 8 years preaching against and voting against, but now will take full credit for the fruit of their labor
- I want fairness
- I believe race is, and always will, be an issue, skin color DOES matter
- I'm not Bush

Yep. Thats a winning campaign there.

Again, I don't like Obama... But do us all a favor and tell us what Mitt is gonna run off? Try and stick to policy.

precisely what he's running off of now:

1) Getting people back to work
2) Energy independence
3) Cutting spending by eliminating programs or sending them back to the states.

Seems to be a good campaign focus.

What is it Republicans think Romney will do for them or the country? Besides being white I mean?

One, I expect him to not be actively seeking the overthrow of our nation.

Two, I expect him to cut spending and balance the budget.

Three, I expect him to get the government out of our lives to a degree that will create economic growth.

You know, do the exact opposite of Obama.

Now I could be wrong. He could fail at those things miserably. But Id much rather vote on a chance of him doing that vs a guarrantee that Obama wont.

Forum List

Back