GALLUP: Romney edges Obama

I am new here and you guys don't know me, so let me qualify this statement before I put it out there.

I believe Barack Obama is the worst president in my lifetime (I am 40), with that said, I cannot and will not vote for Romney, not that it matters anyway because Kalifornia's electoral votes will all go to Obama regardless of how I vote.

I am active in local politics and have been active with the GOP for about 12 years now. I warned them about McCain and backing him, I thought he was a bad candidate to run against Obama, even then I am shocked that he lost as badly as he did... I warned them again regarding Romney and told local and state level GOP personnel that I simply would not vote for him, that I'd rather vote for Obama than him. Even went so far as to say if Romney were elected I'd vote for Obama and take a photo with my phone for proof... I have been threatened with physical violence over that one by a few of my friends..

So where does this leave me? Where does this leave others like me? Obama is easily the most radical far left president I can recall, there are only a couple I would rate worse than him... I want to see him defeated but with a candidate like Romney that really doesn't offer a lot to differentiate himself from Obama what do we do?

This is my first post here and I know I am really stepping in it.. Don't be gentle, tell me what you think.

1. Welcome to the board.

2. Obama is not a far-left radical. He's been moderate the whole time.

3. Doesn't the fact that some of your conservative FRIENDS have threatened you with physical violence simply because you would vote for Obama over Romney, tell you something about the conservative mindset?

Dude. she is fugly.

And????

I must have missed when running for the office of the President turned into a beauty contest between their wives.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

True fact, but don't try to tell me how hot she is. Don't try to tell me how 'chic' she is (look it up). Don't try to tell me how smart she is.

Don't blow smoke up my ass and tell me she's one of the hottest women on the face of the earth when the woman is so ugly, her parents had to tie a pork chop to her neck to get the dog to play with her.

But the left lies. Dogs bark, ducks quack, cats meow, pigs oink, babies cry and liberals lie.

It's what they do. it's all they do. All the time. Even about the tiniest, least important little things.

You really should read Orwell. Maybe there's a dumbed-down version for dimocraps somewhere. But you should read it

Michelle Obama is beautiful and classy and smart. I love her. She's not a stepford wife like Newts wife, Romney's, Bush's, McCain's or Bachmann's. :lol:

That's right. Michelle Bachmann's husband is gay. Deal with it.

Hmmm.

Turns out, the working folks of our country are sick and fucking tired of race baiting, preaching about "fairness", and apologizing for America's greatness.

Of course, America has enough left wing retard voters and morons that they might win anyway.

The "people are stupid" excuse making for Romney's loss has already begun and it's only April

Now imagine when Obamacare is ruled illegal????

Obama's talking points will be:

- I'm still not Bush
- My only accomplishment was killing a terrorist, which the past admin and military and intell services spent 10 years cornering, in an effort which I spent 8 years preaching against and voting against, but now will take full credit for the fruit of their labor
- I want fairness
- I believe race is, and always will, be an issue, skin color DOES matter
- I'm not Bush

Yep. Thats a winning campaign there.

Well no..but that's okay.

He will point out that:
-He passed a health care package.
-Passed the Lilly Ledbetter law.
-Staggered then reversed UE numbers since coming to office.
-Cut taxes for the middle class and extented UE benefits.
-Saved GM.
-Allowed the Markets to come roaring back.
-Passed Dodd/Frank.
-Put teeth back into the EPA.
-Populated FEMA with competent people. Several very nasty storms have resulted in low casualties.
-Made it easier to get student loans.
-Expanded loans for small businesses.

And in NYC we finally see progress on the WTC. The same place nothing was going on in for almost a decade.

I am new here and you guys don't know me, so let me qualify this statement before I put it out there.

I believe Barack Obama is the worst president in my lifetime (I am 40), with that said, I cannot and will not vote for Romney, not that it matters anyway because Kalifornia's electoral votes will all go to Obama regardless of how I vote.

I am active in local politics and have been active with the GOP for about 12 years now. I warned them about McCain and backing him, I thought he was a bad candidate to run against Obama, even then I am shocked that he lost as badly as he did... I warned them again regarding Romney and told local and state level GOP personnel that I simply would not vote for him, that I'd rather vote for Obama than him. Even went so far as to say if Romney were elected I'd vote for Obama and take a photo with my phone for proof... I have been threatened with physical violence over that one by a few of my friends..

So where does this leave me? Where does this leave others like me? Obama is easily the most radical far left president I can recall, there are only a couple I would rate worse than him... I want to see him defeated but with a candidate like Romney that really doesn't offer a lot to differentiate himself from Obama what do we do?

This is my first post here and I know I am really stepping in it.. Don't be gentle, tell me what you think.

1. Welcome to the board.

3. Doesn't the fact that some of your conservative FRIENDS have threatened you with physical violence simply because you would vote for Obama over Romney, tell you something about the conservative mindset?

Thanks for the welcome.

Obama is indeed a far left radical. His own words convict him of his radicalism.

The threats aren't LITERAL... If anything the left has shown a great propensity towards violence and destruction. Occupy vs. TEA Party... Need I say more?

Romney is far different. He is socially liberal,but would run this country like a business.
you have no idea how bad what you are thinking of reelecting.
go to commieblasters.com

Different? Let's count the ways:

Immigration: Same
Free Trade: Same
China: Same
Value of the US Dollar: Same
Debt: Same
Federal Reserve: Same
Patriot Act and NDAA: Same
Foreign Policy (Regardless of what the talking points may say): Same
Reforming our entire tax structure: Same
Bribery...er....I mean Lobbying: Same

Yup, Romney's just full of different, isn't he.

Michelle Obama is beautiful and classy and smart. I love her. She's not a stepford wife like Newts wife, Romney's, Bush's, McCain's or Bachmann's.

REALLY?

Wow... I think she is one ugly woman if you ask me.

michelle-obama-ugly.jpg

mo_ugly.jpg

michelle-obama-ugly-3.jpg

Don't think she hasn't had a stylist working with her for years. A personal trainer, dietician and some plastic surgery as well. Then to top it all off those glamour shots of her are airbrushed.....

Get a clue man.

Romney is far different. He is socially liberal,but would run this country like a business.
you have no idea how bad what you are thinking of reelecting.
go to commieblasters.com

Would a business take care of disabled people? If not, how is he going to run the country like a business? We aren't trying to turn a profit on retarded people that get medicaid and social security.

How about when the next tornado hits Texas? Is Romney going to send aid or is he going to insist that Texas pay back the aid with interest?

It costs 50 cents to mail a letter from Michigan to California. How much will the post office charge if Romney is president?

How will Romney turn a profit when he takes us to war with Iran?

But like a business, I'm sure Romney's tax policies will only benefit the CEO's and not the workers. In that respect, I believe he will run the country like a business.

Or will he run the country like he ran Bain Capital? Where he sent all the jobs overseas, looted the workers pensions and hired illegals?

Michelle Obama is beautiful and classy and smart. I love her. She's not a stepford wife like Newts wife, Romney's, Bush's, McCain's or Bachmann's.

REALLY?

Wow... I think she is one ugly woman if you ask me.

michelle-obama-ugly.jpg

mo_ugly.jpg

michelle-obama-ugly-3.jpg

Don't think she hasn't had a stylist working with her for years. A personal trainer, dietician and some plastic surgery as well. Then to top it all off those glamour shots of her are airbrushed.....

Get a clue man.

As far as first ladies go, she's a 10.

Hillary with her kankles and pant suits?

The ugliest was Barbara Bush.

Michelle is hip, young, cool. The parties they have had at the White House are all very swank and fun. With guests like Stevey Wonder. I would love to be at one of those parties. Would I even want to meet Laura Bush or Ann Romney? No way.

Michelle is hip, young, cool. The parties they have had at the White House are all very swank and fun. With guests like Stevey Wonder. I would love to be at one of those parties. Would I even want to meet Laura Bush or Ann Romney? No way.

LOL Yeah.. You need to see an optometrist buddy. Not only is Michelle Obama UGLY, she has a bad attitude and is married to the most far left radical president this nation has ever seen.

It's time to send them their eviction papers.
images

6a00d8341c003e53ef0153927beccb970b-350wi

images

BTW -

I'd say Barbara Bush looked pretty good in this pic:

barbara+bush+2.jpg

Oh you meant her grandmother... LOL... My bad.

LOL Yeah.. You need to see an optometrist buddy. Not only is Michelle Obama UGLY, she has a bad attitude and is married to the most far left radical president this nation has ever seen.

images

images

And she's black.

images

images

And she's black.

Meh...

I have dated black women and there are many examples of beautiful black women... Michelle Obama is not one of them.. She might rate a 4 or 5 in my book. The two black women I dated would rate an 8-9...

1. Welcome to the board.

Thanks for the welcome.

Obama is indeed a far left radical. His own words convict him of his radicalism.

The threats aren't LITERAL... If anything the left has shown a great propensity towards violence and destruction. Occupy vs. TEA Party... Need I say more?

No, you sure don't need to say more.

tea-party-sign-toter.jpg

Right. Prove those photos are of Occupy protests or sit down and STFU

Right. Prove those photos are of Occupy protests or sit down and STFU

They are.. The Occupy movement has had a propensity towards violence and destruction. I have a friend who is an Alameda County Sheriff and he was hit with a HAMMER by one of these Occupiers...

WHy don't you take a seat son... You are certainly backing the wrong side on this one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QngE6kKk8Lg]Occupy Oakland video: Riot police fire tear gas, flashbang grenades - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWDMJNiXcL4]Fallout from Occupy Oakland Rioting Looting and Destruction - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back